AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-15, 02:43   Link #41
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

All Dandere's today for me.
Old 2009-02-21, 01:33   Link #42
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
...how is Haruhi a tsundere?

She's more of a genki girl than anything.
Old 2009-03-01, 15:08   Link #43
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Dangit, the results are always decent before I go to sleep, and then once I wake up they're just one big pile of fail. It's like there is a faction of voters knocking off my favorites after I go to sleep.

Wilhelmina over Vita? Bah.
Old 2009-03-14, 23:02   Link #44
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Fate got owned. By only 5 votes.

And C.C. is STILL alive =D
Old 2009-03-14, 23:45   Link #45
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Both Tomoyo and Fate losing to Al Azif...This contest is something else, lol.
Old 2009-04-03, 17:21   Link #46
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

GO C.C.!!! YOU CAN WIN THIS!!! =D

Yay!

I approve of Shana and Taiga making it to the final match of their group
Old 2009-04-05, 00:05   Link #47
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

FINALS SEEM TO HAVE STARTED!!!!

Kyo vs Alice

Go Alice!!!
Old 2009-04-06, 19:41   Link #48
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

C.C. WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

I wonder what happens next...
Old 2009-11-12, 00:06   Link #49
Arissa

So,how are can we vote?
Old 2011-11-15, 15:42   Link #50
ProphetHu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Huh... a LOT of characters "dere" titles are very debatable:

-Ayase Yue: she isn't "dead silent" or so. She often discusses with Paru and Honya. But she indeed keep a stoic expression most of the tume. Kuudere would largely be more logical here.

-Aoi Sena: she is definitely a Tsundere, not kuudere. She keeps a cold and aggressive behaviour and speech towards people and "warms up" for few stuff, such like her usual popice etc. It is even more noticeable in the game.

-Sonozaki Mion: none of the aforementioned dere.

-Eve (Black Cat) and Yami (To-Love-ru): both are almost the same, and they have hardly any issue in term of discussing or cold behaviour. Both should be Kuudere instead.

-Melissa Mao: absolutely none of the aforementioned dere. She is playful, often chatting with Tessa, Sousuke, Kurz, Kaname etc. Very easy going but serious at times. She is more normal than any "flip/dual" type.

-Miyazaki Miyako: none of the aforementioned type. Miyako is originally violent and often in bad mood. But here dere is only to prevent Dan to realize her true personality. Even if she isn't faking her feelings, her sugar behaviour isn't a switch, but rather a specific pattern for Dan only. So she it not a yandere (since she doesn't go batshit crazy for dan's sake) nor Tsundere.

-Ryuuguu Rena: as explained by Sheba, not a yandere. Yangire instead (and even that might be debatable considering the reason behind that).

-Nagi and Horo: these are peculiar, but I can't call them kuudere because of their overly friendly, but get sharp and blunt with their "god" side. They are a very peculiar type of Tsundere instead (Deretsun might be better to call that). They are certainly not Kuudere.

-Miyazaki Nodoka: err. no, just no. She is simply your usual "shy" type of girl, who has hard time to talk with people that she isn't accustomed to. The rest of the time, she is basically your staple nervous girl, but certainly not mute or void of emotions.

-Ichinose Kotomi: Kotomi is not the kind of expressionless and/or mute character. Rather, she is plainly a "my pace character" that is hard to follow because they are usually a bit "odd" with some quircks. Well, it is debatable.

-Shindo Chihiro: see Nodoka's decription

-Miyamura Miyako: heck no, she isn't a tsundere at all. She is basically assaulting Hiro. She is basically the genki and straightforward girl, with some unsecure feelings shown much later for obvious reason. Nowhere close to tsundere.

More characters are debatable (such like Ryougi Shiki, Azaka, etc) but the one mentioned really need a fix.
Oh and yeah, Nanoha's "yandere" meme is not exactly funny anymore...
Klashikari,

I think Tsugumi Aoba is not completely pure tsundere, may be is 99% Tsundere with 1% Yandere of Mixed Traits.

ProphetHu
Old 2011-12-15, 09:06   Link #51
ProphetHu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Huh... a LOT of characters "dere" titles are very debatable:

-Ayase Yue: she isn't "dead silent" or so. She often discusses with Paru and Honya. But she indeed keep a stoic expression most of the tume. Kuudere would largely be more logical here.

-Aoi Sena: she is definitely a Tsundere, not kuudere. She keeps a cold and aggressive behaviour and speech towards people and "warms up" for few stuff, such like her usual popice etc. It is even more noticeable in the game.

-Sonozaki Mion: none of the aforementioned dere.

-Eve (Black Cat) and Yami (To-Love-ru): both are almost the same, and they have hardly any issue in term of discussing or cold behaviour. Both should be Kuudere instead.

-Melissa Mao: absolutely none of the aforementioned dere. She is playful, often chatting with Tessa, Sousuke, Kurz, Kaname etc. Very easy going but serious at times. She is more normal than any "flip/dual" type.

-Miyazaki Miyako: none of the aforementioned type. Miyako is originally violent and often in bad mood. But here dere is only to prevent Dan to realize her true personality. Even if she isn't faking her feelings, her sugar behaviour isn't a switch, but rather a specific pattern for Dan only. So she it not a yandere (since she doesn't go batshit crazy for dan's sake) nor Tsundere.

-Ryuuguu Rena: as explained by Sheba, not a yandere. Yangire instead (and even that might be debatable considering the reason behind that).

-Nagi and Horo: these are peculiar, but I can't call them kuudere because of their overly friendly, but get sharp and blunt with their "god" side. They are a very peculiar type of Tsundere instead (Deretsun might be better to call that). They are certainly not Kuudere.

-Miyazaki Nodoka: err. no, just no. She is simply your usual "shy" type of girl, who has hard time to talk with people that she isn't accustomed to. The rest of the time, she is basically your staple nervous girl, but certainly not mute or void of emotions.

-Ichinose Kotomi: Kotomi is not the kind of expressionless and/or mute character. Rather, she is plainly a "my pace character" that is hard to follow because they are usually a bit "odd" with some quircks. Well, it is debatable.

-Shindo Chihiro: see Nodoka's decription

-Miyamura Miyako: heck no, she isn't a tsundere at all. She is basically assaulting Hiro. She is basically the genki and straightforward girl, with some unsecure feelings shown much later for obvious reason. Nowhere close to tsundere.

More characters are debatable (such like Ryougi Shiki, Azaka, etc) but the one mentioned really need a fix.
Oh and yeah, Nanoha's "yandere" meme is not exactly funny anymore...
Excuse me! Nanaka Yatsushiro is not Yandere!
Old 2011-12-15, 10:41   Link #52
Xenio
Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetHu View Post
Excuse me! Nanaka Yatsushiro is not Yandere!
just why your 2 only post in this forum is just to bring this Thread from 2009 up?
Old 2011-12-15, 11:25   Link #53
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'm going to lock this thread, as it's really specific to 2009 and there's no point continuing it at this point.