AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 16 22.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 22.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 27.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 7.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 4.29%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.43%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-02-15, 01:08   Link #41
aman44

When I watched this episode, I noticed that the first guy attacking Accelerator kinda look like the god in Law of Ueki
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 03:29   Link #42
Bordix

Quote:
Even if you want me to believe the preaching of something a loli who spent a day with him decided to say (tteka, whether he tried to scare them off or not, he obviously didn't restrain himself in killing them *laugh*)......
Probably not painless, not that I want to find out first hand, which means he sure had his time enjoying killing them (clearly there are more cleaner ways to kill them).
Hey man, I just stated what Last order said (in my own understanding) and I agree, he obviously didn't show any restrain when killing them, He is a sadist after all.

Quote:
When I watched this episode, I noticed that the first guy attacking Accelerator kinda look like the god in Law of Ueki
The guy with the bat? He looks kinda like Harima from school rumble to me
Old 2009-02-15, 03:31   Link #43
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Last order states that he wanted the sisters to stop fighting him. So, he did that by trying to scare them off(or something like that). btw, Is reversing your blood flow and uhm painless?

Funny, how accelerator kept reminding us how he cruelly enjoyed killing the sisters blah blah blah and accelerator haters actually agreeing with him
NO, that thing definitely does not reduce your pain.

And why the hell must he scare the again? After reduce them to a abject, hopeless state, he began his horror talk try making them crawling away for their lives? The process seemed to be reversed *cough*

Assuming you are right. Fact is, he still put his own desire over lives of 20000 girls. He could have stopped the experiment anytime he wanted.

I could like Accelerator more. If he went to a gym.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 03:47   Link #44
Bordix

Quote:
And why the hell must he scare the again? After reduce them to a abject, hopeless state, he began his horror talk try making them crawling away for their lives? The process seemed to be reversed *cough*
Try to listening to last orders long speech. Anyways, I'm waiting for eclipses release for accuracy.

Quote:
With his diet and his unbelievable power to skip breakfast and lunch. I think he will never survive gym
Old 2009-02-15, 03:52   Link #45
Cinocard

Well, what about
Quote:
he still put his own desire over lives of 20000 girls.
And, really, I'm fine with underdeveloped girls (perhaps well beyond "fine"). But I've never, ever liked underdeveloped boys. Accelerator needs to build up some muscles. Then pawn Touma's ass.

Still, i give him credit for changing vectors in the pants of the many gentlemen out there in this Ep. Or not? I see you already using mini-biri as your avatar
Old 2009-02-15, 04:22   Link #46
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I wonder if I'm guilty of having a better opinion of Accelerator after watching this episode.

The Accelerator I see now is much more likeable than before he became a "Punched-Out Cthulhu".

Also, Misaka Misaka indicates the power of loli overload. Although I prefer Kaori better than the others. :P

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 04:23   Link #47
Bordix

uhm, I don't really care if he'd go hero or not. I already liked the guy even before this last order thing started and I'm not forcin anyone to like him. so there...

Quote:
Still, i give him credit for changing vectors in the pants of the many gentlemen out there in this Ep. Or not? I see you already using mini-biri as your avatar
Who the hell "change vectors in the pants" to an anime character?
Old 2009-02-15, 04:45   Link #48
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
The delinquents are all idiots. Knowing his ability, they just charged at him.

Quote:
He is a sadist after all.
It's too bad he didn't stop at sadist and went thousands step farther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
If he did something helpful to the world other than spending his days going to the convenience store and daring to continue living his life.

Quote:
Try to listening to last orders long speech. Anyways, I'm waiting for eclipses release for accuracy.
Last Order's speech = Touma's speeches + more annoying voice --> = Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 07:16   Link #49
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

It's interesting to have the focus of the story away from Touma and Index.

In fact, they completely do not appear in this episode. Though they can be heard bickering as Accelerator passed by Touma's apartment, leading to Accelerator applying the sound block in the first place. (Probably referring to Index biting Touma's head in the beginning of last week's episode. )

We'll see if uber-cute loli Last Order can reform Accelerator properly so that he does not suffer from the usual "Villain Decay".

It was fun while it lasted.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 08:25   Link #50
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

@serenade_beta:
Lawl. Accelerator is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Quote:
Figures that a guy whose never had to feel any pain that he'd get done in by a brawler like Touma. The last bit of the Ep proves that's he's done a little jogging, at least.
And do something about the skin.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 10:20   Link #51
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The delinquents are all idiots. Knowing his ability, they just charged at him.

only in anime,in reality if you meet such delinquent alone at night,well...That's why it's alwais fun to watch

It's too bad he didn't stop at sadist and went thousands step farther.

self-defance,perhaps?

If he did something helpful to the world other than spending his days going to the convenience store and daring to continue living his life.

i don't know why but i 'll see you more as a attorney type than a advocate,would no like to have you for judge,etheir -i know it would be useless to beg for mercy...

Last Order's speech = Touma's speeches + more annoying voice --> = Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
for once i agree
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 11:23   Link #52
ReddyRedWolf

Question: Why the heck isn't anybody reporting to Anti-Skills a suspicious pale boy who has a near naked loli with him on the street and a restaurant?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 12:08   Link #53
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

well its a city full of espers right? (and scientists...) so perhaps thats just a usual day to day thing lol.
Old 2009-02-15, 16:22   Link #54
BlueDo

I was just wondering,
If accelerator reflects everything, wouldn't he be literally a freakin' mirror? lol
Seriously, though, a bit of exposure to UV rays wouldn't hurt.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 17:07   Link #55
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftStrike View Post
well its a city full of espers right? (and scientists...) so perhaps thats just a usual day to day thing lol.
Accelerator is pretty famous, right. I won't be surprised if he appears on some newspaper headlines: number one Esper of Academic city has a abusive Loli fetish.

Quote:
Who the hell "change vectors in the pants" to an anime character?
It's a joke. And not directed at you either. So chill out if I offended you.
Old 2009-02-15, 19:03   Link #56
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Well, it's official. Accelerator is a good guy now. Genki naked loli is as good a morality pet as it gets. Once a guy gets one of those, that's it. Go home, it's over.

Ms. Scientist's "oh, if there had been another way to level you up FOR SCIENCE!! besides having you slaughter thousands of clones, we would have taken it" isn't really... sympathetic...

It's rather odd that they can't keep track of or bother organizing searches for a single scientist, when thousands of Biri Biri are poised to go berserk within a day. I mean, the guy was freaking chilling out near a family restaurant! The guy is just walking around the city openly, not trying to hide or skip town.

I wonder if the "virus" is going to be something entirely innocent (tweaking their speech habits? )... or something that isn't so bad, at least, like only shutting down the Sister network. Odd that he put a delay on it, if he wasn't going to use that time to take cover or something.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2009-02-15 at 22:09.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 20:01   Link #57
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Wow.. an entire episode w/o seeing either of the main characters. Amazing. I think we only heard Index from that apartment building for a moment and that was it.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 22:12   Link #58
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Haha, I like the part when Accelerator forcefully removed the cloak over Last Order and just had the expression "Huh?" . And speaking of Last Order, she's Misaka Mikoto chibi-fied.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 01:05   Link #59
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wow.. an entire episode w/o seeing either of the main characters. Amazing. I think we only heard Index from that apartment building for a moment and that was it.
Haha so it WAS them lol.

Chibi-Misaka was almost as annoying as Index.

Pretty okay episode.
Old 2009-02-16, 01:27   Link #60
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

aww, cute episode. Loli Misaka is cute!! plus we get to see a good side of Accelerator.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote