AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 5 7.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 28.17%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 30.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 22.54%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 9.86%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.41%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-17, 12:04   Link #61
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Been wondering about that. Academic cities have been fighting over mines all this time. I'm guessing cities like Zuellni move around close at the mine of its possesion, but would flee the moments filth monsters are closing.
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 12:23   Link #62
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I must admit that Felli's attempts at cooking were awfully cute and so were her mannerisms. I also loved how she couldn't kick Fon Fon while he was cooking because he had a knife LOL. Her exasperated face afterwards was very humorous.

Decent episode with some info revealed but not very much still a good episode to watch.
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 12:34   Link #63
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Dude, the cute thing was also why she wanted to kick Fon-fon in the first place, it's simply because Layfon learns and likes to cook with another girl lol. Her silent yet deadly jealousy is cute.
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 13:04   Link #64
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
This been bothering me... the VA for Karyan Loss ( student prez) sounds so familer....

ahh finally found it ......his like been cast into most of the anime i love... Hellsing, gundam seed, macross 7, and many more no wonder he sound so familer to me. Takehito Koyasu is his name
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆

Last edited by Kinku; 2009-02-17 at 13:16.
Kinku is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 14:05   Link #65
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Dude, Koyasu is one of the most easily recognized voice in the entire Industry, next to Wakamoto and Kamiya.

You have much (anime) training to do, if you have to even question that.
__________________
aohige is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 14:10   Link #66
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
lol i been watching anime for awhile but i never keep track with VA of the anime i watch until for some reason i was really curious about this one after rewatching regios eps i have like 20 times...when i finally clue in thinking wow his voice sounds soo familer
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 15:07   Link #67
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Dude, the cute thing was also why she wanted to kick Fon-fon in the first place, it's simply because Layfon learns and likes to cook with another girl lol. Her silent yet deadly jealousy is cute.
Thats so true i love the face's she makes when shes either jealous or angry both of them are absurdly cute almost to the point of being illegal lol. Sometimes i dont weather to be afraid of her or just cuddle and hug her to tiny little pieces.
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 16:22   Link #68
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
but man it kinda sucks that everyone wants to exploit Layfon.... fighting monsters, squad treining,clean the machine room, now police work, so next will be helping mei in cooking or write/gather materials for newspapaer for mei's and nanakis friend.....

If that goes further then Layfon will be tired all the time.... and so Leerin should come and ease him a little the hardships.... (or add war over Layfon XD so we will add who will go on a date with Layfon XD)


Anyway in those pre-storys it kinda looked that the monsters (dogs) were controled by someone to attack that car..... so maybe there is something that controls the bugs (like in Zueli they tryed to make that guardian monster to fight the bugs outside but it runed wild [they lost control over it] )

Like I mentioned maybe the person on the lead destroys the cities that are usless and weakest at current time.....Zueli is close to death becouse of 1mine to keep the city alive........ the strange thing is that afer Layfon appeared at Zueli the bugs started to attack....

It kinda looks like Layfon was putted under a test :P to make him understand that he has to fight not for money but in order to protect the weak ones.... :P maybe Layfons kei is very unique and it acts like a bug bait ^^
zibi88 is online now  
Old 2009-02-17, 16:28   Link #69
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mt. Ordeals
All that fuss about the letter and we don't even get to read what it said? Man, I feel like I've been robbed... damn MacGuffins... >_>
DragoonKain3 is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 16:32   Link #70
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but man it kinda sucks that everyone wants to exploit Layfon.... fighting monsters, squad treining,clean the machine room, now police work, so next will be helping mei in cooking or write/gather materials for newspapaer for mei's and nanakis friend.....

If that goes further then Layfon will be tired all the time.... and so Leerin should come and ease him a little the hardships.... (or add war over Layfon XD so we will add who will go on a date with Layfon XD)


Anyway in those pre-storys it kinda looked that the monsters (dogs) were controled by someone to attack that car..... so maybe there is something that controls the bugs (like in Zueli they tryed to make that guardian monster to fight the bugs outside but it runed wild [they lost control over it] )

Like I mentioned maybe the person on the lead destroys the cities that are usless and weakest at current time.....Zueli is close to death becouse of 1mine to keep the city alive........ the strange thing is that afer Layfon appeared at Zueli the bugs started to attack....

It kinda looks like Layfon was putted under a test :P to make him understand that he has to fight not for money but in order to protect the weak ones.... :P maybe Layfons kei is very unique and it acts like a bug bait ^^

I was thinking the student prez had something to do with it.... forcing Layfon to defend the city one way or another. Cause it seems like Filth monster attacking thier city isnt normal
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 17:09   Link #71
Archmagination2002
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I was thinking the student prez had something to do with it.... forcing Layfon to defend the city one way or another. Cause it seems like Filth monster attacking thier city isnt normal
I believe the President said that Zuellni isn't avoiding the monsters like it used to, but is instead heading straight for them.. almost exactly like Grendan does. He is just taking advantage of Layfon so the city could survive.

The trigger for this monster seeking behavior could be Nina and Layfon. Nina because she talks to the electric fairy Zuellni about wanting to become strong and influencing Zuellni into trying to find monsters to improve Nina's strength through real combat. Layfon may have been the final piece needed for Zuellni.. with his strength the city could have decided that it could now seek out battles with the monsters.

Or it could all just be a coincidence.. though to me it feels like all these little incidents that are happening to Zuellni and Layfon are all leading to a big incident.
Archmagination2002 is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 17:29   Link #72
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
I believe the President said that Zuellni isn't avoiding the monsters like it used to, but is instead heading straight for them.. almost exactly like Grendan does. He is just taking advantage of Layfon so the city could survive.

The trigger for this monster seeking behavior could be Nina and Layfon. Nina because she talks to the electric fairy Zuellni about wanting to become strong and influencing Zuellni into trying to find monsters to improve Nina's strength through real combat. Layfon may have been the final piece needed for Zuellni.. with his strength the city could have decided that it could now seek out battles with the monsters.

Or it could all just be a coincidence.. though to me it feels like all these little incidents that are happening to Zuellni and Layfon are all leading to a big incident.
That does make sense.. but for it all to be because of mostly Nina is a little stupid. It be much better if there was more to it. A conspiracy would be nice, lol.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 17:39   Link #73
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
so they are not avoiding filth monster anymore ..... is he doing it to make everyone better in fighting in combat
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 18:26   Link #74
CybEssen
A gentle ripple
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
I believe the President said that Zuellni isn't avoiding the monsters like it used to, but is instead heading straight for them.. almost exactly like Grendan does. He is just taking advantage of Layfon so the city could survive.

The trigger for this monster seeking behavior could be Nina and Layfon. Nina because she talks to the electric fairy Zuellni about wanting to become strong and influencing Zuellni into trying to find monsters to improve Nina's strength through real combat. Layfon may have been the final piece needed for Zuellni.. with his strength the city could have decided that it could now seek out battles with the monsters.

Or it could all just be a coincidence.. though to me it feels like all these little incidents that are happening to Zuellni and Layfon are all leading to a big incident.
I agree.

Could go both ways, coincidence or intentional, since I can't shrug off that "scheming bastard" face that the student council president always makes when he looks out a window or has his back to Layfon.

That little meeting that Felli "accidently" notices out her window in episode 1 with the two that were fighting outside the school (When we first see Layfon turn on the hax.) makes me lean toward conspiracy a little more... and then the cop brigade chief..

I think the next filth monster was shown a couple episodes earlier, but I can't remember which one it was, near the ending of said episode. It's kind of convenient that all these things happen at just the right time, oh wait, I forgot this is anime...
__________________
In the end, you just can't run away fast enough.
CybEssen is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 18:36   Link #75
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
What I really hope is they don't do what they did when they opened this episode or when Layfon went to kill the mother monster last episode - not show the action. That would really sucks, lol.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 19:46   Link #76
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Just watch this episode :

Felli was cute in the kitchen . It was hilarious with the knife . She was a bit jealous ^^
So we didn't know yet what Lillin (or Lirin ... ) wrote in the letter ....
Nina seems she wants to be more stronger to protect the city and doesn't depend on Layfon .
I think the sniper guy was in the platoon where is the blond girl with the bald boy .
Layfon work now as a policeman , next a photographer ?

Next ep : Layfon will fight with the filth monster with his new suit and sword
-Sho- is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 19:54   Link #77
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
If Kallian or the current Zuellni's administration does intend to go straight up to Filth Monsters instead of avoiding it, just because they think having Layfon will now solve their problems, well I think they're taking a hell of a big risk.

He's broken, over powered, a former 12 Grendan's Heaven Blades and undoubtedly will be able to raise the already fallen Zuellni's reputation, but Layfon is just one man. Dependance into just one warrior to do all the works for them is a risk because what if that warrior somehow injured, sick or worse, fell during battle? Then there's virtually zero replacement, and Zuellni's heading straight to the hornet's nest already.

Grendan doesn't worry shit because they have more than 10 Heaven Blades in total and possibly many military artists and soldiers who are definitely far more competent than your average Zuellni's grunts.
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-02-17, 20:49   Link #78
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Yeah if Layfon is sick , Zuellni will be in a great danger . Its why Nina want to be more stronger ... but there is the guy with red hair too , i think he'll protect Zuellni .
-Sho- is offline  
Old 2009-02-18, 00:33   Link #79
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Layfon should just wear a hero costume so he doesnt have to worry about people finding out his super badass
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline  
Old 2009-02-18, 01:44   Link #80
Voitan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
If Kallian or the current Zuellni's administration does intend to go straight up to Filth Monsters instead of avoiding it, just because they think having Layfon will now solve their problems, well I think they're taking a hell of a big risk.

He's broken, over powered, a former 12 Grendan's Heaven Blades and undoubtedly will be able to raise the already fallen Zuellni's reputation, but Layfon is just one man. Dependance into just one warrior to do all the works for them is a risk because what if that warrior somehow injured, sick or worse, fell during battle? Then there's virtually zero replacement, and Zuellni's heading straight to the hornet's nest already.
Also he's just one man. If the bugs had spread their attack throughout the city, he wouldn't have been able to contain their intrusion, then damage and casualties would have racked up in episode 5.

Grendan has it right, Zuellni is dangerously risky.
Voitan is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.