AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-26, 01:12   Link #181
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Which girl anyway in CSR that is not selfish and arrogant when it comes to Layfon?Well probably those who're not related to Layfon..but each girl related to Layfon has their own selfishness when dealing with Layfon.

Back to Felli...with Mayshen finally kicks in,and soon to come Leerin,seems like Felli will have lesser screen time with Layfon together.Sad..but thinking about the upcoming love war between the 4 main girls to get Layfon's attention,man..i just have to get ready with a popcorn and soda for this .Its gonna be damn amusing,to see Felli competing in a love war..

But i have a faith that Felli will win it...even if Layfon don't decide to pick any one of those girls by the time the series reach its end,then i'm betting that Felli will get the most screen time of being together with Layfon.

Hail the FRILLS
Hail the FRILLS
Hail the FRILLS

P/s - I still haven't solve the mystery of the FRILLS..it looks like an undergarment...or issit attached to her uniform?
Old 2009-04-26, 02:36   Link #182
TrueKnight

I approve teh frillz. It's one of the many factors that made Felli attractive. Fon-fon you dumbass just get it on with her already.

And I think the frills are built-ins attached on her dress and skirts.... but that's just me.
Old 2009-04-26, 16:30   Link #183
boss
I am boss

Yep, i think her blouse was modified (by a seamstress or better by her own effort XD) with the frills added on, as for her skirt i'd say she's probably wearing a extra frilly half slip underneath.
Old 2009-04-27, 09:39   Link #184
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Or Karian gave her that custom uniform and forced her to wear thatXD
Old 2009-04-27, 09:50   Link #185
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Indeed, Kallian would have to be the exact sis-con brother with frills fetish. Sadly (or for us frills Felli lovers, thankfully), he already forced cooed her into frills get-go since she was a child. Or maybe to be exact, taught her of the art of make up indeed, which will result in her frills adoration later in her teenager age.

Old 2009-04-29, 06:41   Link #186
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Well, somehow she needs to be thankful to her bro anyway, because if it's not because of the frills she won't get part of her appeal she will need to woo Fon-fon.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-05-01, 23:27   Link #187
acr429

felli is my favorite character so far, but we already knew that she would not end up with fon-fon. so I gave up my hopes, but I still consider her my favorite character we will start to see more of leerin it seems since the last episode

it would probably end with a open ending and nothing really concrete I wish every series would end like gureen laggan.
Old 2009-05-03, 02:41   Link #188
Anomalous
^.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr429 View Post
felli is my favorite character so far, but we already knew that she would not end up with fon-fon. so I gave up my hopes, but I still consider her my favorite character we will start to see more of leerin it seems since the last episode

it would probably end with a open ending and nothing really concrete I wish every series would end like gureen laggan.
Never say never!
Old 2009-05-18, 16:14   Link #189
Dam Dog

I'm finding myself wondering what exactly the extent of Felli's powers are. We've seen her bust through a bunker wall designed to stop filth monsters like it was nothing. Her little petals are also apparently capable of penetrating solid rock to some depth, then causing a cave in. She can even hijack other neni users petals.

Her power level, if you will excuse the expression, is clearly over 9,000. Enough that, it seems, she sometimes just has to vent that power. I mean, it literally just flows off of her hair. She even, apparently, sometimes loses control of her power (shown in the manga where it happens when she gets frustrated at Fonfon, and in the anime during the Obligatory Swimsuit Episode).

It's also interesting that she can apparently manifest the petals without using her dite. I remember that, in the restaurant episode, she busted Sharnid's camera without (apparently) having it out.

So perhaps the dite, in the case of neni users, is just an amplifier, rather than the focus of their powers. Or maybe just in Felli's case, since she's apparently got crazy abilities.

It's also abundantly clear that she's holding back. The question is, of course, how much. It still seems to be up in the air as to whether she's Layfon-level hax or just very hax.

EDIT:
Further, on the subject of neni, it seems that male neni users have blue petals, and females have pink ones. Of course, we've only seen one male neni user so far, but the old one in the first episode had pink petals as well and was (apparently) female.
The Dam Dog will swallow your mind!
Old 2009-05-18, 23:59   Link #190
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Or pink petals means (close to) HB level of Psychokinetic potential. Or the Darth Vader dude has a special kind of Nen-i, like Savaris has red Kei(in contrast with the other HB recievers' golden Kei)
Old 2009-05-19, 00:43   Link #191
Dam Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Or pink petals means (close to) HB level of Psychokinetic potential. Or the Darth Vader dude has a special kind of Nen-i, like Savaris has red Kei(in contrast with the other HB recievers' golden Kei)
In conclusion, we need to see more neni users
Old 2009-05-19, 01:23   Link #192
Dam Dog

For further discussion, something I noticed a while ago:

Felli's suit isn't apparently fully sealed, yet her skin isn't all messed up.

Also, I think Felli possibly has the only biosuit in the multiverse to feature a skirt.
Old 2009-05-19, 01:30   Link #193
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

In world where the people modify their protective suits to amake place for a baseball cap or the long hair it's far from surprising. Her legs probably protected by the ZR Field(another form of the Rule of Cool)
Old 2009-05-21, 11:43   Link #194
Dam Dog

Ah, she's probably got some kind of transparent bloomers or something on :P

Anyway, since that attempt failed, we can go into personality.

I've noticed that many seem to dismiss Felli as lazy, selfish, etc., when, in my personal opinion, the anime rather directly contradicts this. If only briefly, so it's easy to miss, but I think the point was made purposfully.

If you'll take a look at where she works, you'll note that she is, in fact, not exactly thrilled to be there. She's willing to wear a uniform she is most definitly NOT comfortable in, and work for a manager who is gayer than a tree full of monkeys on LSD. (Obligatory Disclaimer: Not that being gay is a bad thing. However, wearing a pink and purple suit with hearts on it is (Disclaimer disclaimer: Unless you're Bon Clay. But even he didn't have hearts on.). As is being male and having pink hair.)

This is, of course, to prove that she can be something other than a neni user, combined with Sharnid's scheming, but she was willing to keep at it and go so far as to attempt (badly) to learn to fake a smile.

She recognized that her boss was doing her a favor in not firing her for doing some serious damage to his kitchen, and possibly the customers shins on occasion, and was willing to attempt to do something in return, even if it was essentially impossible for her. So in the end she put on a uniform she was even less thrilled about (although Kallian liked it).

I won't dispute the jealous part, but, as I've said elsewhere, she's willing to look past that at the times that it matters. Felli has drawn a clear line (IMO) between personal life and her job as a neni user. She follows Nina's orders during battle and even seems to consider her more of a 'friendly rival' (against Meishin ) outside of combat.

Oh well, just rambling again. This has been the Defence of Felli, but your one and only Dam Dog.

Has anybody worked my name out yet? I bet none of you silly people even play Elder Scrolls
Old 2009-05-23, 00:56   Link #195
Dam Dog

Anybody ever gone through the scene where she yells into the pipe in the first episode frame by frame?

I did. With hilarious results.

Who knew that Felli was a Yakuza?

Oh god rapeface.
I'm not sure if I should find this sexy or frightening.

I'm pretty sure they just did those frames for fun, but still, they're pretty funny, even for the non-Felli fans
Old 2009-05-23, 02:48   Link #196
Dragon TY

This only just made me lol.

Credit goes to Tjaard for avatar and sig.
Old 2009-05-23, 04:16   Link #197
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

It's me or Felli really is almost toally similar to the SCP with her expressions.
Old 2009-05-23, 07:09   Link #198
TrueKnight

I also lol'ed. You could see a resemblance to Kallian so much it's scary. On serious note, back then she had to keep her emotion in control in order to prevent information overload to her brain, hence the emotionless personality state. It's funny she vented her emotions through hard objects back then until she found a new vessel to vent on aka Layfon , all in anger, physical, things to talk, and finally love. >_>
Old 2009-05-23, 07:17   Link #199
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

I might take the liberty and photoshop the last picture of the 3...Evil Felli would be hillarious!
Old 2009-05-24, 05:15   Link #200
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Answering to response from ep 20 thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
Well, she actually does, but the problem is that there's not much exploration with this issue other than being used as comedic effect. There was a brief explanation regarding this state of suppressed emotions earlier back, but after that, it's mainly emphasized on Layfon being the comedic outlet of these emotions. The series hasn't really been much help with the way it's treating the issue rather lightly, with a good half of her scenes involving kicking Layfon and poles/trash cans, so now that she's venting her emotions this way, some may find it difficult to sympathize with her, even though it's understood why she reacts this way. It's pretty problematic, as there hasn't been anything outstanding about her character so far.

(Will take it to character thread. )
I'd disagree with that as we saw another psionic (the right whatsisname of the profession eludes me atm) who had his skin fall off while doing his job and he still was pretty mature in his conduct against other people.

I think it's a bit far-fetched to take the "not being able to show emotion" issue as something distressful by itself. Some people seem to be able to get over it and even deal with more, yet still not act like the world revolves around them.
Closed Thread