AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-08, 05:07   Link #301
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Don't talk or insert pics without the spoiler bar of the 9 epi xDD
Many people wait the sub for see it
Old 2009-03-08, 05:13   Link #302
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I hope someone can come up with a (more) fun thoughts than what I can. Because I can't think much about it...

- Nina: training training training like hell in the platoon, cleaning work + chatting... some time off together etc

- Felli: chat chat chat chat chat blush blush blush kick kick kick kick Fon-fon being dominated by Felli etc Fon-fon makes food for Felli @ Felli learns cooking from Fon-fon, more opportunity for SCP to make use of Fon-fon because of the reason his sister dates with Fon-fon now

- Mei: happy days Mei finally manages to achieve her dream being a baker Layfon becomes her second-in-command at her own bakery, they exchange meals for each other

- Leerin: life goes on as usual taking care of their orphanage as a couple, Gramps (the one Leerin called oto-san) approves, Queen will tease Leerin for that while Savaris gives Leerin and Layfon some thumbs up and this --->>

- Naruki: go on every police job together everyday, practice etc, and yeah lunch together.

- Mifi: <insert your typical schoolgirls dating a boy here>
Wow, it almost sounds someone would Felli if they were a masochist. Besides that, Mei and Leerin sounds so peaceful. Mifi?! What the hell? Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I don't think she looks loli at all -- got something against A-cups? That's about the only lacking part of her. Her body proportions are adult-looking besides her bust being small.

I think you've been spoiled by too many D-cups in anime
Hahaha! That sounds so plausible that we all got spoiled by D-cups too much. About Felli, yea I think her body proportions are adult like but somehow she still resembles a doll so much.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:22   Link #303
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Ep 9 add +1 point to Fon Fon x Felli flag.

I'm sure Fon Fon x Felli flag left the other flags far behind with the current development...and the only one that could match Felli i think would be Leerin.But with "distance" facotr being counted in into calculation,i'm sure Felli > Leerin in many many ways.
Actually, Ep 9 was also a +1 for Layfon x Nina in the long run. A main thing about romantic relationships is to come to understand each other better, no? Although they may be at odd terms with each other right now, it may become a big benefactor when things do work out.

The difference, I believe, between Fon Fon x Felli and Layfon x Nina is that with Nina, the relationship is a little bit more mutual, while with Felli, it seems a little bit more one-sided on her side (contrary to popular beliefs, constantly kicking someone in the shin will not make that person like you any better )

Just throwing in a little more perspective on the situation
Old 2009-03-08, 05:25   Link #304
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Wow, it almost sounds someone would Felli if they were a masochist. Besides that, Mei and Leerin sounds so peaceful. Mifi?! What the hell? Hahaha.
Just my idea. Now I do hope you have a better idea. What I stated there is just a TL;DR version of what I'm thinking.

Basically, well it's not like Fon-fon minds her treatment of him though. At least it is far much better compared to... uh, *cough*Louise&Saito*cough* Also we can scream ourselves some moe Felli moments (deredere Felli FTW )

Mifi... well I included her because since the question says:
Quote:
How can you imagine the everyday life of Layfon with any of the girls as couple?
... Now is there any more of the girls we can include?

As for Nina, though, well you know who she is and what will she do, right... oh yeah, just a second, imagine what will Nina do if Layfon accidentally discovers the panda look-alike pedobear teddybear she had.
Spoiler for Nina has one fear. Guess what?:
Old 2009-03-08, 05:34   Link #305
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Her whole looks...she reaches up to Layfon's armpits at maximum and even Layfon is not a skyscraper. My guess about 140-150cm of height. It's pretty much short in my place(i had a classmate who a little bit taller than 150cm and even in her case everyone looked at her somewhat like she's youhnger/child...even tough she had nowhere near as fragile and undeveloped body like Felli and she had little difficulties showing her emotion[and her anger:P]). So i guess Felli will have high difficulties to achive that Layfon sees her as a woman not as a little girl(perhaps it's notneccessary truecuz Layfon have a very special way of thinking)
My quesses:
Felli:Felli makes up with her brother.Layfon became the head of military arts and felli somewhat acts like a woman(she has almost as wide variety of emotions as any other girl) but perhaps she remains as "vilolent" as at the old times(daily shin kicks recomended as the shin protectors for Layfon...unfortunately it became an arms race where Felli has more and more "destructive" boots while Layfon better and better protectors:P).Both Layfon and Felli had a part-time job that not involves the military.

Mei:After graduation they've started a bakery together at Mei's home ctiy. Layfon's somehow got the peacfull life he yearned for. Or he thought, because after a mayor FM attack he had to grab her old dite again and priotect the city(more properly: Meishen and the bakery:P). Perhaps that time he was cautios and his appearance remained hidden. From now on at day he's an ordinary baker but when the city in great need he shows up as the masked hero of the city.

I'll write down the other pairing's story later...as the former two they'll have some comedy and joking too.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:35   Link #306
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Just my idea. Now I do hope you have a better idea. What I stated there is just a TL;DR version of what I'm thinking.

Basically, well it's not like Fon-fon minds her treatment of him though. At least it is far much better compared to... uh, *cough*Louise&Saito*cough* Also we can scream ourselves some moe Felli moments (deredere Felli FTW )

Mifi... well I included her because since the question says:

... Now is there any more of the girls we can include?

As for Nina, though, well you know who she is and what will she do, right... oh yeah, just a second, imagine what will Nina do if Layfon accidentally discovers the panda look-alike pedobear teddybear she had.
Spoiler for Nina has one fear. Guess what?:
I actually don't have any better idea right now since I'm rather tired so my imaginations is not up there yet .

Well, if Layfon did discover that part about Nina, I think she probably go all tsuntsun on him or might .... actually I would not really know but whatever it is, it is probably going to be a really fun and entertaining scene. Hahaha! Overall though, just like any of the other girls in the series so far, she still have a soft and cute side rather than the crazy size you usually see of her. That's awesome though when we get to know about her too.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:48   Link #307
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

in practice the thing we seen about Nina most of the times only her mask. The mask of strong military artists. That's why many ppl thought that Nina even exchangeable with a male character. Because it's just a made up personality. In reality's she's rather sensitive and somewhat even childish(that's why i'm still unsure what kind of pair would be her and Layfon).
Most of the people annoyed with her always changing attitude towards Layfon, but i think many other ppl would od the same in Nina's shoes.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:58   Link #308
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
in practice the thing we seen about Nina most of the times only her mask. The mask of strong military artists. That's why many ppl thought that Nina even exchangeable with a male character. Because it's just a made up personality. In reality's she's rather sensitive and somewhat even childish(that's why i'm still unsure what kind of pair would be her and Layfon).
Most of the people annoyed with her always changing attitude towards Layfon, but i think many other ppl would od the same in Nina's shoes.
That's what I think about Nina as well. I think people should be more open minded regarding her since she grows up differently and have different thoughts about certain things just like Layfon. A lot of people seems to think that because she was born in a rich family, she does not have to worry about anything and lived a good life thus she does not understand anything and is a spoiled brat. The truth is that money doesn't mean much because you can suffer whether you are rich and poor. That's why I always thought it was good that Layfon and Nina always have some issues that are against each other because it could teach them both side of the world in which each of them had lived. One where pride is important and one where pride doesn't solve anything. A balance is always good.

Overall, I always thought that even if Nina is actually a weaker and sensitive person, she still is a strong character who is willing to face problems rather than running away like Layfon usually does although Layfon is improving in that aspect now just as Nina learning to accept her weakness. They pretty much benefit each other a lot due to their difference in upbringing.
Old 2009-03-08, 06:30   Link #309
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Yeah it's kinda simbolic: While Felli and Layfon in the same shoes it's like Layfon makes a move and he drags Felli with him while in Nina's case they're on different shoes but walking to the same path(as a pair of legs)
Maybe the symbolismm's not clear...
Now i post the possible outcome of a Leerin X Layfon pairing:Layfon and Leerin came back to Grendan to make the things clear and to purge Layfon's name. Layfon got back his title of HB(+ he got back his HB too). With Layfon gone the things in Zuelni turned to peacefull(without him Zuelni avoids the FM-s again) and Nina became the new head of the military arts. She remained at Zuelni forever and achieved that Felli at least have a peacefull life(not to mention that she made Zuelni famous for it's military artists). Back to Grendan: Layfon and Leerin manages the orphanage in their freetimes while Layfon at last made peace with the thought of fighting. He's not got the peacefull life that he yearned for, but if it's the cost for other peapole's peace he 's willing to do it!

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-03-08 at 07:39.
Old 2009-03-08, 16:01   Link #310
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaluen View Post
Actually, Ep 9 was also a +1 for Layfon x Nina in the long run. A main thing about romantic relationships is to come to understand each other better, no? Although they may be at odd terms with each other right now, it may become a big benefactor when things do work out.

The difference, I believe, between Fon Fon x Felli and Layfon x Nina is that with Nina, the relationship is a little bit more mutual, while with Felli, it seems a little bit more one-sided on her side (contrary to popular beliefs, constantly kicking someone in the shin will not make that person like you any better )

Just throwing in a little more perspective on the situation
You got your point there too..

It might be that Nina is trying to approach Layfon using the typical "forcing way" to make Layfon fall for her Heart to heart conversation is indeed making a relationship becomes much closer,but i think when it comes to forcing something personal (like attitude or habit),it might cause other ppl to hate at you.So in the case of Nina,forcing Layfon to actually change his mind about everything that contradict to her thinking might actually cause Layfon to hate/dislike her.

And yeah kicking might be hurt,and could make someone hate you more...but in the case of Layfon,he might probably like it (saying this makes Layfon a machoist i guess? ).Being harsh towards others might actually improve the relationship even more,like Taiga and Ryuuji from Toradora.
Old 2009-03-08, 16:18   Link #311
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I got one question, this may be one that has already bin proven or i just forgot when it was proven, but Layfon and Leerin have shared there first kiss with each other which was shown in ep 1 just before Layfon left Grendan.

So does this mean Layfon and Leerin love each other and both of them know each others feelings?
Old 2009-03-08, 16:35   Link #312
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Most probably the kiss in episode 1 was a one-sided kiss,since it was Leerin that move towards Layfon,whom just standing there,letting Leerin kiss him on the lips.

And seems like Layfon didn't felt anything from the kiss either....i mean,you all should know how a lip to lip kiss should be right.

Most likely its just a one sided relationship only between Layfon and Leerin...although their relationship was far longer than Layfon's relationship with the other girls in Regios.
Old 2009-03-08, 16:47   Link #313
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

lol...I think not because Layfon was surprised...probably Leerin has roimantic feelings towards him,but Layfon only a little if some at all. Cause we saw no indication that he thought much about the kiss.
If they're loving each other then probably Layfon would returned the kiss...they still had some time for it.
Old 2009-03-08, 17:51   Link #314
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Most probably the kiss in episode 1 was a one-sided kiss,since it was Leerin that move towards Layfon,whom just standing there,letting Leerin kiss him on the lips.

And seems like Layfon didn't felt anything from the kiss either....i mean,you all should know how a lip to lip kiss should be right.

Most likely its just a one sided relationship only between Layfon and Leerin...although their relationship was far longer than Layfon's relationship with the other girls in Regios.
This is sure, if he now has only 15 years and before he fought monsters for its own purposes, i don't think that he ever thought to love or other
Old 2009-03-08, 20:35   Link #315
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
This is sure, if he now has only 15 years and before he fought monsters for its own purposes, i don't think that he ever thought to love or other
In a struggle for survival, at that age, I think his priorities would be completely out of wack compared to ours in terms of 'normal thinking'.

Who knows if he's even wanting a relationship. It might be the farthest thing from his mind and nothing more than a silly burden.

Still fun to ship though.
Old 2009-03-08, 21:31   Link #316
TrueKnight

I guess in Regios becoming a HB is judged solely from merit regardless of age. Fon-fon is talented and gifted in terms of his kei, so he's a winner.

Hmm...now that I think of it, Felli is also gifted in her nen-I's. So with the mindset that Fon-fon aiming for someone/mate/love interest as worthy as him, which is currently close to him, ignoring all the weaklings, then the formula is like this,

Fon-fon is a gifted kei user, Felli is a gifted nen-I user, therefore they're meant for each other. Felli also won Zuellni Mis Con as posted by Margafred in the Felli thread beating Nina and Leerin, so yeah Felli's the only one worthy for Fon-fon.

*waives Fon-fon x Felli flag*

>.>

<.<

....what?
Old 2009-03-08, 22:45   Link #317
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Old 2009-03-08, 23:06   Link #318
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
I guess in Regios becoming a HB is judged solely from merit regardless of age. Fon-fon is talented and gifted in terms of his kei, so he's a winner.

Hmm...now that I think of it, Felli is also gifted in her nen-I's. So with the mindset that Fon-fon aiming for someone/mate/love interest as worthy as him, which is currently close to him, ignoring all the weaklings, then the formula is like this,

Fon-fon is a gifted kei user, Felli is a gifted nen-I user, therefore they're meant for each other. Felli also won Zuellni Mis Con as posted by Margafred in the Felli thread beating Nina and Leerin, so yeah Felli's the only one worthy for Fon-fon.

*waives Fon-fon x Felli flag*

>.>

<.<

....what?
Oh wow.... hahaha, that's great. But.. but.... as you see in this episode, Leerin might have awesome powers too! Woo hoo! *run and snatches Fon-fon x Felli flag and hid it somewhere*
Old 2009-03-09, 00:51   Link #319
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.

I'm not with any side, whoever goes to score a point with Layfon is a favorite, but if anyone wins then I'm on their side!

Old 2009-03-09, 03:32   Link #320
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Oh wow.... hahaha, that's great. But.. but.... as you see in this episode, Leerin might have awesome powers too! Woo hoo! *run and snatches Fon-fon x Felli flag and hid it somewhere*
Keep up the faith! Or be crushed under Felli's ginormous boot. It's like guerilla warfare with all these Felli fans up in here.

I like how this thread explodes with glee though, the moment Layfon touches the opposite sex. (Especially Felli) Srsly.