AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-26, 16:30   Link #301
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I have read the translation from baka-tsuki( thanks blewin A TONS THANKS ) and I think
his dumb...dumber.....dumbest and his likes of kei is really dumb too booth. He didn't even
realize his mistake. How could he justify himself of attempted killing someone.
I'm dying for the translation from the part where he start using his katana.
Face the reality bakafon.
Try putting yourself in his shoes and maybe you'll understand, but then again after reading your post I doubt it. He has no parents and onlt those from the orphanage as so called family, and to top it off penniless. I hate to see what he would have turned out if Leerin hadn't been around...

Like the others stated he's been taught to kill and live when fighting from a young age. So here comes along someone that is willing to take everything that he lives for away. What did you think he would do after being backed into a corner...?
Johnny is offline  
Old 2009-06-27, 01:56   Link #302
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
That reminds me, actually other HBs as well as the Queen didn't mind Layfon's attempted murder at all, or any other crime he committed. Some of them even feel disaapointed that ALyfon is so weak willed that he failed at murder. In their eyes, what Layfon did is no more than trivial matter, filling all the seats of HB is much more important.
He got exiled only because he let the public know of HB's inhuman power, which should not be known by the average citizens.

And yeah, I don't think stupid is Layfon's problem, but his weak will is. He always, ALWAYS base his own life goal and ideology on someone else, he really don't think for himself and got swayed around by the circumstances around.
shmaster is offline  
Old 2009-06-27, 15:51   Link #303
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I think that the public knows HB are extraordinary strong or as its been a secret by
the queen? because the title HB are given to the strongest right? then it should be clear
how strong they will be? I think also that the queen prioritize the 12 HB than lafton attempted
murder. I think that's also connected to ignasis..... though I'm not sure.... really its kinda confusing
in a way. The public must already know that the HB are strong so whats to hide.... or the
queen tries to hide that among all HB layfon is kinda a weapon without proper discipline.... no
not maybe the right word..... its just that unlike the other HB no I think the girl with bazooka
or huge gun has her own problem. Compared to lafyon before are more composed or
collected in thoughts. Layfon is just too focus on his goal that he forgot about other
important facts.... maybe the will too live is stronger that anything else...( whats this code geass)
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2009-06-27, 16:51   Link #304
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
The Queen tries to hide the fact that the Heavens Blade Recievers' power could easily turned on the citizens of Grendan. With a simple order the HB recievers could massacre the whole populance of Grendan in a night.
willyvereb is offline  
Old 2009-06-27, 18:17   Link #305
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Well if I'm living in gredan for example and I see a HB dealing with filth monster as a daily
routine like its part of daily lives. Hmm I think they could kill me like a mosquito. Well That's
me so whats too hide.
I'm kinda confused their. But I get the idea of the novel being like a walking nuke in daytime
that could kill us all anytime. Being as the queen the controller of the nukes.
But its kinda makes the people kinda dumb for not knowing it. I don't know.....
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2009-06-28, 01:02   Link #306
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think that the public knows HB are extraordinary strong or as its been a secret by
the queen? because the title HB are given to the strongest right? then it should be clear
how strong they will be? I think also that the queen prioritize the 12 HB than lafton attempted
murder. I think that's also connected to ignasis..... though I'm not sure.... really its kinda confusing
in a way. The public must already know that the HB are strong so whats to hide.... or the
queen tries to hide that among all HB layfon is kinda a weapon without proper discipline.... no
not maybe the right word..... its just that unlike the other HB no I think the girl with bazooka
or huge gun has her own problem. Compared to lafyon before are more composed or
collected in thoughts. Layfon is just too focus on his goal that he forgot about other
important facts.... maybe the will too live is stronger that anything else...( whats this code geass)
The queen views the HB as nothing but disposable monsters but also cares for them, so she had too punish Layfon when he showed how uncontrollable they are, the fact The Queen has some care for the HB is that she spared Layfon when she would kill them when they acted on there own and against the people of Grendan, The Queen is a complicated person thats all.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline  
Old 2009-06-28, 02:32   Link #307
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
While rewatching the anime I heard dick say en. Whats an en? the anime didn't explain it.
And as for the queen in the anime it shows how strong she is while strangling canaris. And
everyone keeps saying how strong she is. But in the novel is their a part where we get to
see the queen in action? How strong she really is? did the novel reveal it?
As for the the HB if you rank them which is the strongest to weakest including fonfon with his HB
equipped. And can someone provide a picture because I don't know if you just say the names.
strongest to weakest or weakest to strongest.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2009-07-09, 11:30   Link #308
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: T dot Ohhhhhh
Age: 27
Quick question...what Volume does the battle with Myath happen in?

And who wins...If possible I'd like to be spoiled lol
__________________
"Hey Joe Rogan, there is something you don't know about me...i smoke rocks!!!"
Tyrone Biggums is offline  
Old 2009-07-09, 14:25   Link #309
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Turkey
Age: 31
If Myath won, Czellni would disband due to losing its last mine. Guess who..
Ultramarinus is offline  
Old 2009-07-09, 14:48   Link #310
azarhal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
As for the volume, it's 7.
azarhal is offline  
Old 2009-08-15, 09:59   Link #311
manhualover85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
it's really making me hyper just reading the infos on the latest volume (thanks guys) >_< i wanna know what's gonna happen. im just starting to read Ln vol 3 but i've already finished watching the anime

in the LN novel2---> where she over used her kei (same in the anime), but there was no part where harley told layfon about nina's past (she's in the hospital).... about the E. fairy sacrifising herself to save nina... (i wonder if in the novel it would be mentioned...)

i wonder how nina can communicate with the E. fairies as i read it here...

this is really a good site for informations >_<
manhualover85 is offline  
Old 2009-08-15, 10:26   Link #312
azarhal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhualover85 View Post
in the LN novel2---> where she over used her kei (same in the anime), but there was no part where harley told layfon about nina's past (she's in the hospital).... about the E. fairy sacrifising herself to save nina... (i wonder if in the novel it would be mentioned...)

i wonder how nina can communicate with the E. fairies as i read it here...

this is really a good site for informations >_<
The anime modified a few things and Harley telling Layfon about the fairy's sacrifice isn't in the novels, or at least novel 2. The sacrifice did happen in Nina's past and is shown in volume 10.

As for why she can talk to fairies...I think it have something to do with the sacrifice. It might have made her part e-fairy so she share some of their abilities. But I might be wrong, one of the spin-off of CSR, for kids, have an human character that can talk to fairies called Ash. Maybe she's a descendant.
azarhal is offline  
Old 2009-08-16, 07:12   Link #313
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanks alot Blewin from Bakatsuki and Bakatsuki for the translations. I show my appreciation here because I don't know where else to show my gratitude. So please keep up the great work and thans once more for giving us the oppurtunity to read Chrome Shelled Regios in english so that I dont have to live off spoiler that much anymore.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-16 at 07:22.
Dark Mage is offline  
Old 2009-08-16, 10:14   Link #314
manhualover85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Spoiler for later volumes:
[/QUOTE]

how come?? whats their explanation?? i wanna know my brother also told me he thinks dixerio is layfon's father (he told me layfon looks a like dixerio... a bit)
manhualover85 is offline  
Old 2009-08-16, 11:10   Link #315
manhualover85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
thanks for the info azarhal.. but what spin-off character is ash? is it the legend of regios or regios crusade?

i've reread it all over again ^^ ailen, levatine, saya and nephilia...
i think the queen of grendan is a good person if you read vol.3 (im still in the middle part)... but im becoming confused of why she abducted leerin (same as ailen's eye :0)...
so how many sides are there?? (is it queen and HB, layfons group, dick, nina, nephilia, ignasis, masked wolfman...?) the queens purpose is it for the whole regios (like saving them or they also want to destroy everything)...??

and i think the whole thing is zuellni city (since when i read about nephilia that she'll kill nina if she failed zuellni)....???
about dixerio.. since in the anime version how come he only meets nina... i wonder if in the novel also the same...

as i read in LN vol.1 (or 2 can't really remember) when naruki was patrolling at night she was with her classmate... they talked about people from grendan are not strong since way back before there's a girl(from grendan too as they say so) who came to zuellni but was kick out (don't know the exact word for it since my chinese are not that good) from the academy... i think the girl is boastful about her skill and i think that everyone is not in good terms with her she lost the fight to all female senpai's... so basically they don't think highly of people in grendan. (its based on what i understand ) my question is if this girl they're talking about is the girl?? (whose in the cover LNvol13.. at the back part or someone mention here the granddaugther of a HB)

sorry if there is a lot questions
manhualover85 is offline  
Old 2009-08-16, 13:16   Link #316
azarhal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhualover85 View Post
thanks for the info azarhal.. but what spin-off character is ash? is it the legend of regios or regios crusade?
Neither. It's a new spinoff, first volume was released in June. It's for younger kids. Japanese description here. Not sure how to translate the title, it's about a kid, Ash, who can talk to fairies, and his friend Stella the fairy.

Haven't found much information about it. Only saw a review saying that Stella was super Moe.

Quote:
so how many sides are there?? (is it queen and HB, layfons group, dick, nina, nephilia, ignasis, masked wolfman...?) the queens purpose is it for the whole regios (like saving them or they also want to destroy everything)...??
The Wolfmen belong to Ignasis. He's the proclaimed bad guy.

Layfon is totally ignorant of what is happening right now and he's a follower. He will probably join a group at some time.

Dick only care about his revenge(s). He want to destroy everyone who took something from him... family, life, city, friends, etc.

Nephilia only care about Zuellini, to get her powers back and her own revenge.

Nina is with the e-fairies.

Queen and HB are preparing for the war against Ignasis. And I doubt that Queen want to destroy everything.

Quote:
and i think the whole thing is zuellni city (since when i read about nephilia that she'll kill nina if she failed zuellni)....???
That's because Zuellini is moe. Joking. Can't help you here.

Quote:
about dixerio.. since in the anime version how come he only meets nina... i wonder if in the novel also the same...
Dicks mostly interact with Nina in CSR. He erased the memory of the other people he meet.

Quote:
i read in LN vol.1 (or 2 can't really remember) when naruki was patrolling at night she was with her classmate... they talked about people from grendan are not strong since way back before there's a girl(from grendan too as they say so) who came to zuellni but was kick out (don't know the exact word for it since my chinese are not that good) from the academy... i think the girl is boastful about her skill and i think that everyone is not in good terms with her she lost the fight to all female senpai's... so basically they don't think highly of people in grendan. (its based on what i understand ) my question is if this girl they're talking about is the girl?? (whose in the cover LNvol13.. at the back part or someone mention here the granddaugther of a HB)
I doubt it, the girl on the cover of vol. 13 is a member of the Royal family of Grendan and I think that she's younger then Layfon too.
azarhal is offline  
Old 2009-08-19, 04:27   Link #317
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhualover85 View Post
as i read in LN vol.1 (or 2 can't really remember) when naruki was patrolling at night she was with her classmate... they talked about people from grendan are not strong since way back before there's a girl(from grendan too as they say so) who came to zuellni but was kick out (don't know the exact word for it since my chinese are not that good) from the academy... i think the girl is boastful about her skill and i think that everyone is not in good terms with her she lost the fight to all female senpai's... so basically they don't think highly of people in grendan. (its based on what i understand ) my question is if this girl they're talking about is the girl?? (whose in the cover LNvol13.. at the back part or someone mention here the granddaugther of a HB)

sorry if there is a lot questions
No...everyone thinks highly of the military artists from Grendan. One person's foolishness is not enough to destroy that image. Maybe Naruki was more cynical to the fighters from Grendan due to her experience, but still if a fighter comes from Grendan it certainly means something big.
And no the girl Naruki mentioned and the girl on the cover of vol 13 has no relation.
willyvereb is offline  
Old 2009-08-21, 10:18   Link #318
manhualover85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
thanks again

really curious about dixerio... since a while ago i read some of his POV... about he's not aging did he fight somebody 2 times... and he's talking about girl (probably nina) that means that nina is also taking the same path as him....
manhualover85 is offline  
Old 2009-08-21, 10:42   Link #319
manhualover85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
oh i forgot i saw a picture (raw novel 11) wondering who's the old man carrying two babies....

what's the name of the guy who's with saya??

Last edited by manhualover85; 2009-08-23 at 10:33.
manhualover85 is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 10:59   Link #320
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tropical France
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhualover85 View Post
oh i forgot i saw a picture (raw novel 11) wondering who's the old man carrying two babies....
I suppose that's Derp, Leerin and Layfon's foster father, saving them when they were babies... just guessing though.
Quote:
what's the name of the guy who's with saya??
Ailen? Some people in this thread who've read the last volumes mentionned him.



Here's volume 14's cover by the way:

Is Leerin sporting a badass eyepatch? Poor girl is totally heading down the sacrificial or manipulated road though...
__________________
Leerin icon by ree_rhea
Eurys is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.