AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-03, 10:40   Link #461
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Really, consider Layfon who is now an empty shell and Nina having no idea on what do with e-fairies try to use her... Felli is like the only one who is making some progress.
So...

Why is Layfon an empty shell? Is he in a coma? Did he lose his power up and is now the weakest person around? Has someone become the 12 Heavens Blade yet?

SPOIL ME!
Old 2010-06-03, 11:12   Link #462
azarhal

Layfon is a empty shell because Leerin "dumped" him. He don't have any drive to do anything (including defending himself).
Old 2010-06-03, 11:19   Link #463
tsunade666

that's why in vol 15. Because of being dumped his becoming emo and even got beaten up by Clarebell.

but what is clarebell even doing in zeullni in vol 15? and also sharnids dad, why are those two in zeulni?
Old 2010-06-03, 14:19   Link #464
bran206

most likely because clarabell is a contender for the 12th heavens blade and went to zuellini to kick layfon's ass
Old 2010-06-03, 15:03   Link #465
azarhal

Clarabell moved to Zuellini to become a student. She spend most of her time with Nina before the school year (like training). In truth, Clara just calculated that if she came to Zuellini, she'll get to fight Layfon a lots, but Layfon is kind of being a spoilsport right now.

Sharnid's dad came to pick up Din, so he can get proper health care.
Old 2010-06-03, 21:38   Link #466
tsunade666

then why was in the picture their is like a fight? are sharnid, delshena, layfon and sharnid's dad training?
Old 2010-06-04, 06:29   Link #467
azarhal

No fighting. Shena doesn't want Din to be taken away, Layfon sided with her (not sure of his reason for that). They lost (I think..didn't read that part fully).

Apparently, Sharnid's dad is quite powerful.
Old 2010-06-04, 09:33   Link #468
black_cat1

Quote:
Apparently, Sharnid's dad is quite powerful.
Even more powerful than Layfon? 'o'
Old 2010-06-04, 11:52   Link #469
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Even more powerful than Layfon? 'o'
That's a good question. I'm not sure of the accurate answer.
Old 2010-06-05, 01:27   Link #470
godgiven25

Was Layfon not taking the fight seriously? I mean he was "dumped" then he lost the will to fight, even Clarabell beat the shit out of him. Also the time were Nina tested him and he lost because he doesn't have any motivation

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-06-05 at 03:35.
Old 2010-06-05, 07:26   Link #471
tsunade666

I also don't understand the weapon of sharnid's dad. from my perspective on the drawing it looks like a rifle and a gun.... a gunblade?

Maybe he use wires too because one of the pictures of the fight is layfon. Dealing with steel wires and it looks like they really lost.... delshena looks sad.

EDIT:

At the nearly end of the latest translation. Alsheyra said leerin inherit the blood of Airen Gafito (not sure on the name)
who is that guy?

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-06-05 at 07:41.
Old 2010-06-05, 08:17   Link #472
azarhal

Mister eye-patch from Legend of Regios (might also be spelled: Eyeran).
Old 2010-06-05, 10:09   Link #473
tsunade666

what? eyeran had a family? with whom? saya? I thought that the eye patch guy is stuck as the moon of regios for sealing of ignasis.
Old 2010-06-05, 11:20   Link #474
azarhal

Eyeran, yeah, he's the moon eyeball now.

As for Saya having Eyeran's kid. I kind of doubt it. They never talk about her that way (from what I saw anyway). All military artists inherited Eyeran's factor and the Royal families are just trying to gather as much "factor" into one person, hence the eugenic program they have:
  1. Pick 3 really powerful military artists and make them mate together (1st generation of Royals)
  2. Find other powerful military artists (HB) make them mate with the 1st generation's kids
  3. Find other powerful military artists (HB) make them mate with the 2nd generation's kids
  4. Make the 2nd generation mate together.
  5. Repeat from step 2 until the ideal person is born then the world goes to hell.
Old 2010-06-05, 13:48   Link #475
devilpyro

oops, clarebell is tigris granddaughter? was she enrolled in zuellini now? i was curious how layfon got beaten

also, its weird layfon got that much weaker after dumped..

i mean, he was kinda unmotivated at beggining and he`s still too strong for any normal military artist. its kinda sad if the protagonist suddenly decrease from "one of the strongest, at least in zuellini" become the weakest.

hmm.. its said leerin was daughter of queen-supposed-husband that eloped with other woman. so the descendant of ailen still alive even now? i wonder if mutant power is inherited to their grandchildren too

also how much hax characters are left? like nirph or saya

btw, i found interesting gallery from the writer of chrome regios manga named miyuu. anone have idea if the character is from some novel or something?

http://www.k3.dion.ne.jp/~teezeit/gallery.html

and.. is this red haired girl nirph? i cant think of anyone else

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/regios/image/top.jpg

Last edited by devilpyro; 2010-06-05 at 16:19.
Old 2010-06-06, 02:38   Link #476
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilpyro View Post
oops, clarebell is tigris granddaughter? was she enrolled in zuellini now? i was curious how layfon got beaten

also, its weird layfon got that much weaker after dumped..

i mean, he was kinda unmotivated at beggining and he`s still too strong for any normal military artist. its kinda sad if the protagonist suddenly decrease from "one of the strongest, at least in zuellini" become the weakest.
Layof didn't turn into the weakest or rather he didn't become too weak.

Clarebell is a ROYAL! no matter what. She's strong to begin with but not as strong as layfon and with layfon's current state of being dumped. He just couldn't focus on it. Being dumped twice in a row is just too much I think it's kinda normal even a normal person wouldn't be able to recover over night due to it.
Old 2010-06-06, 03:12   Link #477
shmaster
The Hades

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Eyeran, yeah, he's the moon eyeball now.

As for Saya having Eyeran's kid. I kind of doubt it. They never talk about her that way (from what I saw anyway). All military artists inherited Eyeran's factor and the Royal families are just trying to gather as much "factor" into one person, hence the eugenic program they have:
  1. Pick 3 really powerful military artists and make them mate together (1st generation of Royals)
  2. Find other powerful military artists (HB) make them mate with the 1st generation's kids
  3. Find other powerful military artists (HB) make them mate with the 2nd generation's kids
  4. Make the 2nd generation mate together.
  5. Repeat from step 2 until the ideal person is born then the world goes to hell.
Adding on to this. The ultimate goal is to produce someone as strong as Eyeran. According to the plan, that'll be Leerin and the Queen's grandchild. It'll be a child with both the Queen's strength and Leerin's eye.
But the Queen wants to end the war in her generation and decide to fight Ignasis now. I assume this is the error in the script that Shunaible is talking about. The Queen is starting the war earlier than it should.
Old 2010-06-06, 04:35   Link #478
giorno

i got curious about sharnid's dad now...how did he manage to defeat layfon and co? ___

oh, and when did clarabell beat layfon? didn't they fight in volume 13 and layfon owned her pretty easily? __
Old 2010-06-06, 09:36   Link #479
tsunade666

it's volume 15, when clarebell enter zuellni. It's one on the color illustration when clarebell is holding her sword while pointing it on a gloomy on the floor layfon.

Does Shuinable know the existence and reason behind the acts and HB of Grendan? or rather does Shunaible know the "truth"
Old 2010-06-06, 10:33   Link #480
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Does Shuinable know the existence and reason behind the acts and HB of Grendan? or rather does Shunaible know the "truth"
Grendan explained what was the purpose of the Royal families to Nina himself and Shunaible explained how the world was created to Nina. Shunaible is probably the most knowledgeable character in the world of Regios. She get information from all of her kids (each and every cities in the world) all the time, unless they are blocking her (Like Zuellini did with Leva).
Closed Thread