AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-07, 08:12   Link #481
godgiven25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Adding on to this. The ultimate goal is to produce someone as strong as Eyeran. According to the plan, that'll be Leerin and the Queen's grandchild. It'll be a child with both the Queen's strength and Leerin's eye.
But the Queen wants to end the war in her generation and decide to fight Ignasis now. I assume this is the error in the script that Shunaible is talking about. The Queen is starting the war earlier than it should.
So it's like making another Eyeran?

Is this the Human Preservation Project that Harupe is talking about?
Old 2010-06-07, 11:23   Link #482
tsunade666

I think the human preservation project is about the human living inside the regios though I'm not sure.

But if they are planning to make up another eyeran to battle ignasis but ended up the queen starting the war already.....

But isn't it unavoidable? I mean they already attack zuellni and it's not like grendan would stay quite while zuellni is being destroyed right?
Old 2010-06-19, 13:12   Link #483
Dark Mage

This question is to break up all the serious plot drama discussion that's been going around here. So here goes --- Anybody here thinks, Sharnid might like Nina? I think he does, because he once liked Shena but she likes dean but now I think Sharnid has a thing for Nina, or am I seeing things? I just wanted to het rid of all the recent talks about the more serious topic and Layfon getting dumped and losing his motivation
Old 2010-06-19, 15:01   Link #484
azarhal

There is somebody in Regios who doesn't like Nina?

Pretty girl, blue eyes, nice body proportions, take charge attitude, stubborn, can't cook, can be slightly crazy at time. She's the perfect party!

Sharnid seems to find Nina a bit too serious and stubborn for his taste and I think he still have a thing for Shena.
Old 2010-06-19, 21:01   Link #485
black_cat1

Quote:
Savaris and me would like to have a word with u.

And I think Sharnid love Shena, I didn't find anything about Dinn love Shena and he is in "that" situation now.
Old 2010-06-20, 00:43   Link #486
godgiven25

I can't picture Nina and Sharnid as couple with those kinds of personalities, it doesn't fit too well. Nina X Layfon? Would want but they're blockheads. I'll still go w/ Leerin and Layfon

Edit:

Well yeah Leerin rejects Layfon, but still have a great chance that they'll be together in the end.

When you're forced to watch lots of chick flicks and TV dramas you'll somehow develop some six sense w/ this

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-06-20 at 01:31.
Old 2010-06-20, 06:04   Link #487
tsunade666

aren't layfon and leering already set? it's like since the prologue of volume 01. But rooting for obvious is to tiresome. And it's not like that I don't like Nina but I like Feli most among all the girls. Mei is too pure and innocent and tiresomely shy..... Felli all the way!
Old 2010-06-20, 08:20   Link #488
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
aren't layfon and leering already set? it's like since the prologue of volume 01. But rooting for obvious is to tiresome. And it's not like that I don't like Nina but I like Feli most among all the girls. Mei is too pure and innocent and tiresomely shy..... Felli all the way!
Nope! They arent already set because Leerin herself said she doesnt love Layfon in the romantic sense. And I m sorry if Layfon and Leerin dont work out, it has to be Nina and Layfon because Layfon has shown interest in Nina from the beginning and has been attracted to her and have the best chemistry with her right after Leerin. While he has never felt anything for Felli except being scared of her and a very angry senpai. Leeirin and Nina has the best chances. But anyways, I just wanted to have fun about Sharnid.
Old 2010-06-20, 09:28   Link #489
tsunade666

hahaha then poor sharnid.

Nina did change Layfon in lots of ways after him entering the academy school. But it's just two dumb characters to end up with................. not really my choice of love and romance thing. Kinda ....how to put it. I don't know. It's just that I think it would be good too but my favorite girl is Felli and not Nina. Now I remember some crazy author did before after seeing your avatar. Though I like they way she did it. Though it's quite a shock when nearing end that the love from the start wouldn't end it up like most expect to happen. That series is really a shocking one and I can't forget that manga.
Old 2010-06-20, 09:35   Link #490
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hahaha then poor sharnid.

Nina did change Layfon in lots of ways after him entering the academy school. But it's just two dumb characters to end up with................. not really my choice of love and romance thing. Kinda ....how to put it. I don't know. It's just that I think it would be good too but my favorite girl is Felli and not Nina. Now I remember some crazy author did before after seeing your avatar. Though I like they way she did it. Though it's quite a shock when nearing end that the love from the start wouldn't end it up like most expect to happen. That series is really a shocking one and I can't forget that manga.
Hahaha, though you cant complain because even though it was unexpected the fact is the relationship was always developed while the main pairing just stood still after their middle-school and thus lost out.
Old 2010-06-20, 09:39   Link #491
godgiven25

I like Nina's type of character more than Leerin but I can still see a great chance w/ Layfon and Leerin, next is Felli last comes Nina. Leerin is disillusioned because she thinks the love she has for Layfon is preprogrammed.

Leerin is in a denial, this always happens in romance genres. Especially TV melodramas and chick flick movies (just remembering that I've been force to watch makes me wanna cry T_T)
Old 2010-06-20, 09:54   Link #492
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
I like Nina's type of character more than Leerin but I can still see a great chance w/ Layfon and Leerin, next is Felli last comes Nina. Leerin is disillusioned because she thinks the love she has for Layfon is preprogrammed.

Leerin is in a denial, this always happens in romance genres. Especially TV melodramas and chick flick movies (just remembering that I've been force to watch makes me wanna cry T_T)
I kinda agree with what you said about Leerin but her realization that she didnt like Layfon in tht way came even before she knew about the pre-programming thing right? And you are actually giving Felli more chance than Nina after watch ing TV melodramas? I mean Layfon hasnt ever shown any sort of attraction towards Felli, there's been no chmistry between them whatsoeve, while Nina and Layfon is very good together, infact enough to make Leerin jealous, the only thing Felli is ahead of is, because Nina has always been in-denial from the start, the only girl who hasnt settled on the nature of her feelings for Layfon but apart from that I wold put Nina right after Leerin because of the moments and Layfon being attracted to her while Felli just scares him
Old 2010-06-20, 10:07   Link #493
godgiven25

Leerin is in disarray so lets leave that out for now. Felli has more intimate relationships with Layfon and recognizes her feelings for him than Nina, yes the fact the she has feelings for Layfon would scare the shit out of him, but that what makes it cute.

Layfon fights with a reason, back in Grendan he fights for the orphanage. Layfon is attracted to the "light" or the "reason" of Nina has but not Nina herself, because this what makes him "alive" and would be crippled if he doesn't

I'm equal among the girls that are attracted to Layfon, even Meishen. And it's not like i'm giving Felli more chances than Nina, I'm just stating the likeliness of the outcome.
Old 2010-06-20, 10:21   Link #494
Dark Mage

Nope Layfon is attracted to Nina herself, not just the motivation she gives him, there were times when he was staring at her beauty, blushed and looked away, or look at her golden hair and stuff, that means he was attracted to her looks anyways but with Felli he never even thought about looking at her in that way at all times he is too scared of her and always wary around her. Whike with Nina he is always himself and is more familiar when with her. Nina is the one girl after Leerin he feels most comfortable with and like I said the fact that Leerin isnt jealous of either Felli or Meyshen speaks for itself but she got angry when Nina seemed to take care of Layfon. And remember the first girl rule in Novels/mangas is a scary thing, that is in this case, its Leerin and Nina
Old 2010-06-20, 10:47   Link #495
godgiven25

Oh you mean the part were Layfon is going out and fight the named filth monster

Quote:
Did she come here especially to tell him this? So that he could fight without worries. He wanted to say sorry, but he felt that wasn’t what he should be saying now. The Katana was now in his weapon harness. Nina had done everything to persuade him to hold the Katana. What was he like to that Nina at that time? He wanted to apologize, but this wasn’t the time to say sorry. He had already given it.

“Thanks.”

Nina’s eyes widened then she smiled. She smiled as if she was relieved.

He was drawn to that smile of hers.

Yes but

Quote:
Karian had said before when she returned from Myath and reunited with Layfon. Layfon had followed her reason to fight. He didn’t fight out of his own volition. Though she didn’t know whether he was the same now, he was like that when he first arrived at Zuellni. He fought, following Nina’s reason. Her evaluation of such action was that “Layfon, you’re already dead”. But now that she was experiencing the same situation, she finally understood him.
Then again
Quote:
“Ah,” she ate as she sneaked a peek at Layfon, and saw him smiling. She couldn’t quite see his face clearly from this angle. She didn’t allow herself to look at him directly because she was hiding things from him. And also, the words of the Student President remained in her head.

Karian had said that Layfon fought because he relied on her. He might be right. Nina had then said she’d take responsibility of it. As if she made a confession.
Damn if only she wasn't as much of blockhead like Layfon, she would have a greater chance
Old 2010-06-20, 11:27   Link #496
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post

NOPE. There ain't none, they all had a form of interest in her one way or another. She has her own shoujo harem going on for her. Go Dix! Boo Layfon! XD

The order of my ship preference: NinaxDix-->NinaxSavaris--->NinaxSharnid-->NinaxHarley-->NinaxKarian-->NinaxLayfon. But of all of those, Layfon has the best chances of ending up with her, [much to my distaste!] And they screwed up the childhood love formula here imo. They messed up Leerin's feelings for Layfon twisting it to something ridiculous. That's one sign it's not going to go that way. Hmm...but who am I to talk, I'm just basing this from the spoilers I heard. But yea.

If NinaxLayfon happened, those moments of Layfon being enthralled by her beauty/courage etc wasn't just put there randomly hahaha.....heh. Senpai's little puppy....
Old 2010-06-20, 11:29   Link #497
tsunade666

you even dig those up, wow. Talking about commitment to the story.

I would agree that beside leerin it would be nina next in line. Heck nina even given a new road for layfon and even leerin find it awesome. From the letter she got from layfon and her a weariness(not sure of the word to use) when she saw layfon and nina close to each other. Because layfon can open up with his sempai and nina understand layfon most among the girls in zuelni ( I think ....) She tried to go the place where layfon is standing. She's working hard for it. For her companions and the city itself. She's really a great heroine for the story. And all is mostly positive for her. If only she wasn't that dumb when it comes to that "fact" or maybe it's denial? I'm not sure on what to call her when it comes to that area where she really lacks. I wish she would be a bit honest like felli when delbone ask is she like someone (I love that part ) ..........and aside from that to be honest. Nina is too masculine for her own good. Though she had some cute side but it's mostly manly side (maybe because she's the captain ) and I prefer long hair girls than short one (okay that one is off topic he heh)

But Layfon doesn't only show attraction on Nina. She's also attracted to Meishen and Felli. It's been shown in lots of time in the novel. So it just being attracted isn't enough.

Though that guy is really dumb. For crying out loud. His utterly dumb to wait after getting rejected twice in a row before he realize his own feelings.
Old 2010-06-20, 11:35   Link #498
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
Oh you mean the part were Layfon is going out and fight the named filth monster

Yes but

Then again
Yep that
Spoiler for layfonxNina1:

And again --

Spoiler for 2:

Looking around in confusion to confirm his location, he ran across Nina. It was the road to the Military Arts training complex. He was heading over there after leaving Harley’s research lab.

Spoiler for 3:

There were some more, cant find them, one was down in the mechanical department when Nina was sweaty, and then a hospital scene.

And like you said, Nina inspires him, and they are really comfortable when together, except for Leerin, Layfon doesnt feel like that with any other girl. With Meyshen he doesnt know what to say and with Felli, he is always awkward, and too wary of her wtrath and quizzical when she tries to show effection for him.

Nina and Leerin both motivate him, gives him a feeling of ease and he is attracted to their looks too. Felli and Meyshen are side-girls if you will, both in terms of story and Layfon's heart. While Leerin and Nina's roles are much bigger. I mean there's no chemistry to work with between Felli and Layfon.

However, what bothers me is, Nina is the only girl so far who has been in constant denial and wont even admit to herself that she likes him. So the only two girls Layfon might like, one rejected him, the other lives in denial, so maybe he should go with Meyshen, coz Felli is cute and all but Layfon just cant see her that way.

And like I said before just look at the reactions of the girls' themselves, afterall its said that a girl has a sixth sense of determing who is a big threat and who is not. Leerin was most jealous of Nina when in Zuellni(not Felli) and even Felli would always pierce Layfonm with laser beams from her eyes if she could whenever he is with Nina, so even Felli recognizes that Layfon is more comfortable with Nina than with her.

However, like you said, both Nina and Layfon are blockheads
Old 2010-06-20, 19:54   Link #499
godgiven25

Yep I remember every part of something I read when I find it very interesting

Oh when Nina hold Layfon's ahoge and seep out a dangerously black aura from Leerin making Layfon horrified? Uh-huh I know what you mean with a woman's intuition (it's terrifyingly accurate, even in real life. Well women tend to use their hearts more than their heads, opposite to men) I think it's from a picture from impact of childhood 02 Vol. 11

Nina would be next in line if she isn't denying fer feelings, but give Felli and Meishen a chance. They are as a attractive and adorable as Nina and Leerin.

Edit:

Girls who are dense are not fit in a harem like predicament, only the main male character is

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-06-20 at 23:27.
Old 2010-06-21, 01:04   Link #500
black_cat1

Nina x Layfon?

No way in hell, u ask someone who can do anything even dirty trick to proctect his important things to hook up with someone who only talk about justice, morality blah blah?

They can be friend, yes, but lover is impossible.
Closed Thread