AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-25, 22:54   Link #601
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
You know, I seem to recall shoving that drill-sword of yours up your gilded ass.
*silence*

This insolence...

No matter what you might say now, forgiveness is impossible. No, rather, to say that I never had the patience to forgive you in the first place would be more accurate...! Mongrel! Filth! To sully the name of the King in such a manner! This is your end!

Gate.

Of.

Fanfiction.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 22:55   Link #602
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
*silence*

This insolence...

No matter what you might say now, forgiveness is impossible. No, rather, to say that I never had the patience to forgive you in the first place would be more accurate...! Mongrel! Filth! To sully the name of the King in such a manner! This is your end!

Gate.

Of.

Fanfiction.
King of Heroes, do you have enough words?
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 22:56   Link #603
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
King of Heroes, do you have enough words?
.................................................. ................................................

Oh, that is just horrible.

You win, I'm far too tired to think of anything to match that.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 22:59   Link #604
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
and okay yeah I guess RB did a little bit too
Thank you so much for your words of recognition and kindness, my king.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 23:03   Link #605
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Thank you so much for your words of recognition and kindness, my king.
*solemn nod* It is important to reward my subjects with praise for their accomplishments. You have done great services for my Dominion. There have been many great stories from your cunning mind. Yes, you are a servant worthy of praise.

And I like having you around because compared to you, my abysmal update schedule looks good.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 09:11   Link #606
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
And I like having you around because compared to you, my abysmal update schedule looks good.
Hey, that's not--

...

No, no, it's true. I can't even deny how true it is that my update schedule sucks. Shame the snow storm we have today wasn't enough to cancel school, it would have given me lots of free time to write.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 09:28   Link #607
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Hey, that's not--

...

No, no, it's true. I can't even deny how true it is that my update schedule sucks. Shame the snow storm we have today wasn't enough to cancel school, it would have given me lots of free time to write.
Heh, it's all right, you've got your stuff to do. I've said it before, I'll say it again: fanfiction is a hobby and your real life has to come first. Take as long as you need, your stuff is worth the wait.

And it makes it soooooo much easier to shine in comparison to you.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 09:59   Link #608
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Hm, I've never read it before. Is it posted on FF.net?
Yes, but given the author's total inability to characterise Shirou in his other fic, I can't really recommend it....
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:08   Link #609
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Yes, but given the author's total inability to characterise Shirou in his other fic, I can't really recommend it....
Oooohhhh, this is by the same guy who did Hill of Swords! I loved that fic! Still, I don't know if I'll check this new one out; I don't recognize the series he's crossed over with this time.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:15   Link #610
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Oooohhhh, this is by the same guy who did Hill of Swords! I loved that fic! Still, I don't know if I'll check this new one out; I don't recognize the series he's crossed over with this time.
Yeah, hence my warning

But, I guess that, if you loved HoS, there's a good chance you'll like this one, although I'm not sure how important the cross-over series is (I don't know either of the cross-over series that he's done...).
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:29   Link #611
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Yeah, hence my warning

But, I guess that, if you loved HoS, there's a good chance you'll like this one, although I'm not sure how important the cross-over series is (I don't know either of the cross-over series that he's done...).
I only read (and enjoyed, heh) Hill of Swords because I'm familiar with Zero no Tsukaima, the series he crossed over with last time. I don't know if I'll enjoy this one as much since it's a crossover with a series I don't know. It might be interesting if he uses a larger FSN cast this time though, instead of just Shirou.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:38   Link #612
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I only read (and enjoyed, heh) Hill of Swords because I'm familiar with Zero no Tsukaima, the series he crossed over with last time. I don't know if I'll enjoy this one as much since it's a crossover with a series I don't know. It might be interesting if he uses a larger FSN cast this time though, instead of just Shirou.
Huh. What series is this new story crossing over with? I was only middling-interested in Zero no Tsukaima, but if this crossover is with something I like more and the author is good...
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:40   Link #613
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
And it makes it soooooo much easier to shine in comparison to you.
You just can't make a compliment without boosting your own ego can you?
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:52   Link #614
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Huh. What series is this new story crossing over with? I was only middling-interested in Zero no Tsukaima, but if this crossover is with something I like more and the author is good...
Sekirei, apparently. I have never heard of the series before.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:56   Link #615
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Sekirei, apparently. I have never heard of the series before.
One of my friends loves it. He describes it as Pokemon, but with beautiful girls instead of monsters.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 10:58   Link #616
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Sekirei, apparently. I have never heard of the series before.
Ugh. I've never even heard of that, which pretty much kills my interest in reading a crossover based on it. *sigh* Well, I guess I should be happy... I'm way behind on fanfiction I need to catch up with already. Reading it and writing it.

Last edited by Moczo; 2011-01-26 at 11:15.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 14:36   Link #617
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I only read (and enjoyed, heh) Hill of Swords because I'm familiar with Zero no Tsukaima, the series he crossed over with last time. I don't know if I'll enjoy this one as much since it's a crossover with a series I don't know. It might be interesting if he uses a larger FSN cast this time though, instead of just Shirou.
Well, from what I can tell, it's currently only Shirou, but Rin and Saber have been mentioned, and will probably show up at some point. No mention of Sakura though, as yet...
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 14:37   Link #618
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Well, from what I can tell, it's currently only Shirou, but Rin and Saber have been mentioned, and will probably show up at some point. No mention of Sakura though, as yet...
Seems pretty par of the course for his writing, in all honesty. I haven't read Hill of Swords in awhile, but I know that Shirou was aiming to be reunited with Saber, and Rin was mentioned several times as the one person who stayed with him until she was forced to leave.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 14:59   Link #619
Heroslayer
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
The lack of Sakura is pretty much because this is based off of the Good End of UBW. Not as much well anything of Sakura in that route at all.
Heroslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 15:03   Link #620
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
And if I remember right, Hill of Swords was based off a combination of Fate and Unlimited Blade Works, though my memory is foggy as to how he linked the two.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.