AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-14, 10:40   Link #941
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 02:


A bit shorter than the first drabble, but sadly I could only take this gag so far. Ah well.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 14:28   Link #942
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Poor Saber. The sad thing is that I can picture Sakura as a screamer all-too-easily. I imagine Rider spends a lot of sleepless nights in HF True. XD
Well, Rider is a servant, so she doesn't actually need to sleep. And, knowing her, she probably sneaks in and watches or something....
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 17:03   Link #943
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 02:


A bit shorter than the first drabble, but sadly I could only take this gag so far. Ah well.
Well, that certainly gave me a few chuckles. Good job
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 20:54   Link #944
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
So originally I planned to write out something more funny, namely the short focused on Rider's hair and its effect on Saber while riding a motorcycle. But the discussion between Mike and Lethum on BL inspired me, so I blame them for this.

Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 03:


Spoiler for Author's Notes:
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 21:04   Link #945
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So originally I planned to write out something more funny, namely the short focused on Rider's hair and its effect on Saber while riding a motorcycle. But the discussion between Mike and Lethum on BL inspired me, so I blame them for this.

Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 03:


Spoiler for Author's Notes:
I'm not sure why, exactly, but I find it pretty easy to picture Saber as being good at video games. She just seems like one of those people who would seem bad at them but actually surprise everyone by being awesome when she actually tries them.

... also, good short, and a solid beginning to the more serious side of this drabble dump. XD
__________________
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 21:11   Link #946
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Also, I apologize if both are OOC. This is my first time really attempting a major fic, even if only a drabble dump, with these two.
*Looks at your other works*

What constitutes as a major fic, again?

Quote:
Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 01:
...I thought all H-game girls are screamers?
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 21:12   Link #947
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
...I thought all H-game girls are screamers?
Saber curses the fact that the wall between her room and Shirou's is so thin.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 21:57   Link #948
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So originally I planned to write out something more funny, namely the short focused on Rider's hair and its effect on Saber while riding a motorcycle. But the discussion between Mike and Lethum on BL inspired me, so I blame them for this.

Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 03:


Spoiler for Author's Notes:
Isn't Sakura Saber's Master now? (Though I certainly can see Saber not thinking of previous loyalties as vanishing due to mere flukes of chance). And as far as Rider...am I totally off, or wasn't she once thinking threesome in /hollow ataraxia? She certainly has the requisite feelings of love, care, and devotion for Sakura, so it's merely a question of whether there's also sexual attraction...

Rin: *stretching* If they're not all bi now, they will be.

(More seriously, since Saber never asked about Shirou, canon is not disturbed in this case...)

And I agree with Moczo; Saber seems the sort of person who would surprise with unexpected proficiency--though if she started with a motion-capture game system, her first play she'd probably try to hit her opponent with the Wiimote before getting straightened out with the instructions.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 22:01   Link #949
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Isn't Sakura Saber's Master now? (Though I certainly can see Saber not thinking of previous loyalties as vanishing due to mere flukes of chance). And as far as Rider...am I totally off, or wasn't she once thinking threesome in /hollow ataraxia? She certainly has the requisite feelings of love, care, and devotion for Sakura, so it's merely a question of whether there's also sexual attraction...
Well, my take on Saber here is similar to how she was in UBW when Rin was her Master; she would obey her duty and protect Rin, but for her, Shirou came first and always would, and I just figured that even after everything, she'd have the same kind of attitude with Sakura as her Master. And yes, Rider was involved in the threesome, though I have never actually seen it.

Quote:
And I agree with Moczo; Saber seems the sort of person who would surprise with unexpected proficiency--though if she started with a motion-capture game system, her first play she'd probably try to hit her opponent with the Wiimote before getting straightened out with the instructions.
Shirou: Saber, what happened to the TV?

Saber: *holding beaten Wii remote* Uh...
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 22:09   Link #950
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Shirou: Saber, what happened to the TV?

Saber: *holding beaten Wii remote* Uh...
Reminded me of that one story of Sagara Sousuke, his personal sidearm, and a shooting arcade
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 15:49   Link #951
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Isn't Sakura Saber's Master now? (Though I certainly can see Saber not thinking of previous loyalties as vanishing due to mere flukes of chance).
Yes, technically, but Sakura is hardly likely to complain if Saber puts Shirou first, and Saber seems more likely to remain attached to her "original" master even if she is technically Sakura's servant (like she does in UBW).

Quote:
And as far as Rider...am I totally off, or wasn't she once thinking threesome in /hollow ataraxia?
Spoiler for HA:


Quote:
She certainly has the requisite feelings of love, care, and devotion for Sakura, so it's merely a question of whether there's also sexual attraction...
Well, Sakura is hot, and Rider is definitely bisexual, so it would make sense that she would be attracted to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Well, my take on Saber here is similar to how she was in UBW when Rin was her Master; she would obey her duty and protect Rin, but for her, Shirou came first and always would, and I just figured that even after everything, she'd have the same kind of attitude with Sakura as her Master.
Yeah. And it's hardly like there's any conflict there, either, because if she asked Sakura about it, she would likely want Saber to protect Shirou even at her expense, so (much like with Rin in UBW) being Sakura's servant would come with an implicit instruction to protect Shirou anyway.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 23:11   Link #952
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
With our own Beamspam's permission, I have written a short for They Fight Crime which I now wish to present. I may have others, if this gets a good response.



Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Extra 01:
__________________
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 19:11   Link #953
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
With our own Beamspam's permission, I have written a short for They Fight Crime which I now wish to present. I may have others, if this gets a good response.



Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Extra 01:
Saber's cold feet could be their own Noble Phantasm.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 22:42   Link #954
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
With our own Beamspam's permission, I have written a short for They Fight Crime which I now wish to present. I may have others, if this gets a good response.
*snip*
*grins widely*

*gives Thumb's Up*

That is all. Carry on with your good work.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 07:04   Link #955
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
With our own Beamspam's permission, I have written a short for They Fight Crime which I now wish to present. I may have others, if this gets a good response.



Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Extra 01:
As always, your comedy writing provokes loud snerking from me.

(Rider's a nice person, though, insisting on getting Saber some socks despite making her sleep in her own bed. Either that or she has future plans... )
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 12:17   Link #956
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania. It's sort of like a real state.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Moczo Send a message via Skype™ to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
As always, your comedy writing provokes loud snerking from me.

(Rider's a nice person, though, insisting on getting Saber some socks despite making her sleep in her own bed. Either that or she has future plans... )
Sorry, no. Beams has said it's non-romantic and I'm sticking to that unless she says otherwise.

Spoiler for Don't Explain the Joke:
__________________
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 16:08   Link #957
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Sorry, no. Beams has said it's non-romantic and I'm sticking to that unless she says otherwise.

Spoiler for Don't Explain the Joke:
Actually, I sort of needed the explanation, because I just thought that Saber subconsciously heard the threat of "SOCKS!" and reacted with a lightning-fast face-kick that Rider was unable to defend against (and that Rider was just, well, wigging out over the feet due to their superhuman coldness and rapid reflexes the next morning).
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 19:20   Link #958
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 04:


An old gag, an idea I had for awhile that I just wanted to get out now. Figured I'd write it real quick and post it now, since it was easy and all of my other ideas have been a bit on the dark side lately.
__________________

Last edited by RadiantBeam; 2011-08-04 at 22:18.
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 22:03   Link #959
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Spoiler for They Fight Crime: Drabble 04:


An old gag, an idea I had for awhile that I just wanted to get out now. Figured I'd write it real quick and post it now, since it was easy and all of my other ideas have been a bit on the dark side lately.
You know, that was actually pretty creepy and dark for itself...with Rider's comments here: to help get Saber outside and relieve some of the nerves that had been building up in her lately; everyone saw how she paced restlessly around the house these days, confusion and hunger faintly gleaming in her eyes, it really makes me wonder what really went on with Rider's hair and Saber's fight with it. That somehow Rider didn't even notice happening right behind her (and on her own head). For some weird reason I'm hearing cicadas chirping...

Oh, and a "the" is missing in the next-to-last line.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 22:18   Link #960
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
You know, that was actually pretty creepy and dark for itself...with Rider's comments here: to help get Saber outside and relieve some of the nerves that had been building up in her lately; everyone saw how she paced restlessly around the house these days, confusion and hunger faintly gleaming in her eyes, it really makes me wonder what really went on with Rider's hair and Saber's fight with it. That somehow Rider didn't even notice happening right behind her (and on her own head). For some weird reason I'm hearing cicadas chirping...

Oh, and a "the" is missing in the next-to-last line.
Fridge Horror?

Thanks, I'll fix that right away!
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.