AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 00:37   Link #281
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I'd say he's Romance language speaking since I've made the same mistake, so blame the language barrier.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 09:30   Link #282
tieria.erde
T-chan fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminisk View Post
Now I have not seen any of the raws of manga so far, but some how I'm getting feeling that Mihoshi's father is dead; might be just me though.
i also think he's dead - they talk about him in past form. i'm really interested to see how saku reacts when he finds out.
tieria.erde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 09:53   Link #283
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tieria.erde View Post
i also think he's dead - they talk about him in past form. i'm really interested to see how saku reacts when he finds out.
I wonder if it's the same regarding Mihoshi's Mother. Do we know if she's alive or not in the manga?
Old 2009-08-25, 15:55   Link #284
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 8
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 22:24   Link #285
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

All of the characters on this show are likable enough, but it's the genki underclassmen, Hime and Edogawa, that make the eps snap for me. Hime's breathless paranoia and manic self-doubt, Edogawa's random disrobing and theatrics - it's all good stuff. I know that Hime doesn't have a chance with Saku, but I'd sure like to see her pull the upset.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 22:28   Link #286
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I've noticed that every few episodes, the clothing in the ED changes for everybody. It's a small thing, but a nice touch
Good catch. Not only the clothes, but the food detritus and manga in Edogawa's room as well.
Old 2009-08-25, 22:40   Link #287
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Good catch. Not only the clothes, but the food detritus and manga in Edogawa's room as well.
Holy lol. I can understand maybe the changes in manga scattered about but the detritus? I assume that's the food in progressive stages of bacterial decay.

Sort of like my room.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 22:45   Link #288
BBOvenGuy
Author-type person

Quote:
The clothes look like they're changing with the seasons. When they were on their summer break, they were all wearing summer clothes. Now that it's fall, they're wearing fall clothes - note Edogawa's t-shirt with the jack-o-lantern on it.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 23:48   Link #289
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep8:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 07:51   Link #290
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Episode 7

ANN doesn't help me to confirm this yet, but it was a pleasure to hear my beloved Sasaki Nozomi in this episode (the pink haired megane girl in the literature club).
About "the scene" , I sort of expected Mihoshi to stand up outside of the class, and even eventually jump on Saku. What surprised me though was her seriousness, and perhaps after the hug it's the first time we've seen her speechless. Great stuff.

I'm glad the anime is taking a romantic direction because I was starting to fear (before Souma kicked in, that is) just another rom com, with more focus on the "com" than on the "rom", and no real ending on the sentimental front. I'm happy things ain't going so and at this point I'm a bit sad this is going to be only 12 episodes. Such a great cast of characters deserved more. Hime is hilarious in her spontaneous clumsiness, I kept wondering what she was writing in that notebook, she's really something.

Once again we've been treated to a full illustration of the starry sky with mythologic figures. You can tell they care a lot about the astronomical aspect of the show, it's not just a meme sitting there for the heck of it.

By the way, I saw a bikini scan floating around in this thread. There is another one, more focused on Sayo-chin ... uhm... "assets". Here it is:

Old 2009-08-26, 11:47   Link #291
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Episode 7...ANN doesn't help me to confirm this yet, but it was a pleasure to hear my beloved Sasaki Nozomi in this episode....
Confirmed in the end credits. She actually has a career. Doing a major role in the 52-week Jewelpet, as well.

Hayami Saori and Sasaki Nozomi in the same episode? Sounds good to me.

Enjoyable episode.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!!
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 17:47   Link #292
nanafan
horo fan

watched ep 6 awhile ago, it was good. i wonder about the dad thing too, they do seem to talk about him in the past tense. i don't think they even mention the mom.

All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams, seems like all i really was doing was waiting for you..-Real Love
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 00:43   Link #293
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

New Megami scan:

Old 2009-08-29, 02:56   Link #294
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Haha, a star-spotted bikini? I was wondering when that was going to show up, does this girl's love for the stars know no limits? Regardless, Hime has and still is the winner in all of the scans. She needs more love. <3
Old 2009-08-30, 22:15   Link #295
nanafan
horo fan

i watched ep 7 i liked the flashback in the begining. there are way too many girls vying for the affections of saku, and i think miichan is starting to catch on.

All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams, seems like all i really was doing was waiting for you..-Real Love
Old 2009-08-30, 23:33   Link #296
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
i watched ep 7 i liked the flashback in the begining. there are way too many girls vying for the affections of saku, and i think miichan is starting to catch on.
It's amusing that after being so over-the-top in terms of physical affection at the beginning of the series, she's starting to become extremely embarrassed by simple hugs. Both her and Saku really are kids--he's extremely dense, while she's just confused--it's really quite amusing to watch.
Aquifina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 12:47   Link #297
nanafan
horo fan

true, i think they are both dense...lol. miichan is like a little hyper kid, but a cute one. they are both really slow at that kind of stuff.

Old 2009-08-31, 12:57   Link #298
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
Edogawa will be there to feast on the leftovers.
Old 2009-08-31, 16:31   Link #299
nanafan
horo fan

Quote:
Edogawa will be there to feast on the leftovers.
too true, he'll take whoever he can get...if any

Old 2009-08-31, 16:36   Link #300
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Edogawa is actually a better pairing with either Mii-chan or Hime than Saku - they all look about 13 and are genki to the max. I was late to the party, but I think Saku/Fumin is the best pairing for Saku. I'm still going to root for Hime, though.

Tags
comedy, romance, school life, seinen