AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-06, 06:13   Link #961
Justin Kim
*Artist

I am still not sure on the ability to control all six chakra natures? By that do you mean elements? If so, then that statement is flawed. If Pain could control all six, he hasn't portrayed them yet. Instead, his instruments / bodies only seem to differ in characteristics, but no elemental justsu usage has been portrayed. Technically, Pain only uses gravitational forces to withstand his opponent.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 23:16   Link #962
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I am still not sure on the ability to control all six chakra natures? By that do you mean elements? If so, then that statement is flawed. If Pain could control all six, he hasn't portrayed them yet. Instead, his instruments / bodies only seem to differ in characteristics, but no elemental justsu usage has been portrayed. Technically, Pain only uses gravitational forces to withstand his opponent.
By the six chakara natures it means fire, water, earth, wind, lighting, and I think summoning. Anyway Jiraiya explains it in the middle of his battle to himself saying that the one who possess the Rinnegan can achieve all six changes in nature. That quote in in chapter 375.

Last edited by StevOmaru; 2009-03-07 at 01:33.
StevOmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 00:56   Link #963
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

I am curious about something when she says Because I ... it shows her saying it but when she says Love You... the chat bubble is closed, no thingy, so could she be possibly thinking it or did she actually say it. ?
Old 2009-05-03, 02:13   Link #964
Nobodyman9
Banned

Nah, that doesn't really make sense. The chat bubble doesn't have to be open since it's just transitioning from one bubble to the other. If she had thought the "love you" part, Kishi would've made it more obvious. Plus, look at Naruto's reaction. And it certainly wouldn't make sense for her to say "Because I-" and then just stop.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 12:23   Link #965
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

Ahh k, thanks manga is still new to me never really read it up till now, and from the reaction on Naruto I was sure she was saying it, I just had to be sure.