AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-03-03, 16:40   Link #401
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Wouldn't he have been promoted over a thousand years though...?
Old 2009-03-03, 16:40   Link #402
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
There's also the possibility that Shinji was one of the original VCs(just like there were original Capts)

Just my speculation though.
That could apply to any one of the vizards who were captains before. Of course, that is also speculation. We could speculate the murdered Central 46 were Captains. You can speculate A LOT about Bleach.
Lady Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 16:42   Link #403
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luna View Post
That could apply to any one of the vizards who were captains before. Of course, that is also speculation. We could speculate the murdered Central 46 were Captains. You can speculate A LOT about Bleach.
It could apply to ANY of them, period. Especially Hiyori, who was apparently pretty attached to a first-generation Captain. Shinji and Hiyori both could be first-gen VCs, along with any other Vaizard-to-be.
Old 2009-03-03, 17:54   Link #404
Corek

I think Orihime is gonna reject Ichigo. I think Aizen put certain conditions on a compulsion of some kind that will make Orihime use reject on Ichigo when the conditions are correct. Then she will be depressed over what she did and she then will be used to destroy the Vizards in the real world. What exactly Aizen did to Orihime isn't clear. If it was compulsion, or as some think, she was turned into an arrancar.

Last edited by Corek; 2009-03-03 at 18:05.
Corek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 18:20   Link #405
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It could apply to ANY of them, period. Especially Hiyori, who was apparently pretty attached to a first-generation Captain. Shinji and Hiyori both could be first-gen VCs, along with any other Vaizard-to-be.
Well except Rose, it was stated that he had just been recently promoted to 3rd division captain during TBTP arc.

IMO, none of the vizard are first generation. I think a subtle kind of clue came during the Pendulum arc. Utitake and Shunsei (two confirmed senior captains) were ordered by Yamamoto to guard the Sereitei along with Byakuya's grandfather who was likely one of the older-gen captains as well. Unohana was told to prepare for casualties and Yourichi was put on standby (her being a noble may have something to do with that) and Urahara wasn't sent because of his panicked state. The younger captains (vizard) were sent to scope out the situation while the most experienced stayed behind to guard Sereitei in case of emergency.

But yeah, I think we have a long ways yet to hear from the vizard and Isshin, but the story should certainly become a lot more interesting when they get involved again.

I guess a power-up for Ichigo is inevitable now since Ulq has lost his cool and gone one-winged-angel mode. I knew some way or another Orihime would become involved in the battle again. Hope she doesn't just become rage fuel for Ichigo.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 22:18   Link #406
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luna View Post
That would be sad seeing as how Aizen just totaled all of them without raising any fuss.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 06:28   Link #407
Justin Kim
*Artist

Lol epyon96, Aizen totaled captains with spells (and he didn't even incantate them). He would just raise his hand and use some 90+ forbidden spell upon his opponents. Seriously, Aizen can be scary when it comes to fighting O_o.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 11:52   Link #408
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
I don't really know that Aizen wants anyway...
I my oppinion every single royxal guard is stronger than Aizen

so why bother going in there... he is little cocky at that point D=
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 12:24   Link #409
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Aizen said he's maxed out all shinigami skills, being higher than Aizen means you're either a Vizard or Chuck Norris.
Old 2009-03-04, 13:18   Link #410
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Well Royal Guards could have some other source of powerups we dont know about yet.

Just wait until Ichigo finds out about it after Tatsuki got kidnapped
Old 2009-03-04, 13:42   Link #411
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I wish Tatsuki,Mizuiro and Keigo had a greater role in all of this...they're Ichigo's friends too and all we know about them is that after...like,130 episodes they finally entered urahara's shop
Old 2009-03-05, 06:03   Link #412
Justin Kim
*Artist

I just want to see Urahara's full abilities, and his bankai release -__-. Cmon who doesn't want to see the silly dude pwn all the serious espadas.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga