AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 15 20.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 35.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 28.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 9.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-03-10, 18:22   Link #161
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
So wait...Layfon was fighting for money for what reason? To supply the orphanage with money? Food? They need to go more into that...
They really do because the anime still haven't been clear about that. He needs money really badly so that he could live in the orphanage... needs to be more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
So what we've seen from the Heaven Blades so far:

- Layfon: willing to be 'evil' in order to make the people he cared 'happy', which in this case he considered in order to 'survive' and 'live' -> Participating in underground fights and intending to kill Gahard using a spar match as cover, violating the rules of Heaven Blades as bodyguards of the Queen.
- Savaris: Saw and thank himself for being strong, powerful, gifted Heaven Blade and and considers weaklings as 'ants', so it's perfectly okay to these 'ants' die because of their weakness, which includes his younger bro's 'mentor' in a cruel way.

Oh, Heaven Blades and their egos and rather twisted way of thinkings.

*waives Fon-fon x Felli flag*
*grab flag once again and hid it somewhere*

Anyway, no kidding it seems like the Heaven Bladers are rather twisted and scary in their way of thinking although we don't know for sure yet since we only know Layfon's and Savaris way of thinking so far. Personally, I think the reason why both Layfon and Savaris are like rivals probably due to their somewhat twisted way of thinking although both makes sense in a way but it's kind of scary.
Enternal is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:23   Link #162
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
I was a tad disappointed. Underground fighting for money? They could have come up with something better than that. At least we learned more about Leerin this episode. And, we saw that Felli isn't a flat loli
__________________
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:32   Link #163
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
They really do because the anime still haven't been clear about that. He needs money really badly so that he could live in the orphanage... needs to be more clear.



*grab flag once again and hid it somewhere*
*takes Flag and raise it again

Quote:
Anyway, no kidding it seems like the Heaven Bladers are rather twisted and scary in their way of thinking although we don't know for sure yet since we only know Layfon's and Savaris way of thinking so far.
in one of the earlier eps, Layfon said he was this strong becuase when he was training he stop thinking of himself as human. Considering that Lintence, one of the other HB train him as well. I think the other HB probably holds similar views in regards to themselves and strength.

Quote:
Personally, I think the reason why both Layfon and Savaris are like rivals probably due to their somewhat twisted way of thinking although both makes sense in a way but it's kind of scary.
in the world they live in it makes scary sense. Kinda strange that Borneo and his brother have such different view points. Borneo's view is actually closer to Nina's viewpoint then to Sarvais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I was a tad disappointed. Underground fighting for money? They could have come up with something better than that. At least we learned more about Leerin this episode. And, we saw that Felli isn't a flat loli
the anime is glossing over things as there are more to it then just illegal underground fighting.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:34   Link #164
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
So what we've seen from the Heaven Blades so far:

- Layfon: willing to be 'evil' in order to make the people he cared 'happy', which in this case he considered in order to 'survive' and 'live' -> Participating in underground fights and intending to kill Gahard using a spar match as cover, violating the rules of Heaven Blades as bodyguards of the Queen.
- Savaris: Saw and thank himself for being strong, powerful, gifted Heaven Blade and and considers weaklings as 'ants', so it's perfectly okay to these 'ants' die because of their weakness, which includes his younger bro's 'mentor' in a cruel way.

Oh, Heaven Blades and their egos and rather twisted way of thinkings.

*waives Fon-fon x Felli flag*
Well, except for someone, probably all HB have their reason for fight, i don't think that they care of the importance or pride of Military Arts or HB's title, and surely we prefer this that someone with "All for love and justice"
But after the speaking of Savaris i started to think that all HB have since the birth power above the normal people (and after trained for control and improve it), so become an HB is impossible only with training
__________________
Tjaard is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:37   Link #165
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Well, except for someone, probably all HB have their reason for fight, i don't think that they care of the importance or pride of Military Arts or HB's title, and surely we prefer this that someone with "All for love and justice"
But after the speaking of Savaris i started to think that all HB have since the birth power above the normal people (and after trained for control and improve it), so become an HB is impossible only with training
it is call potiential, no matter how much potiential you have you still need to train and the HB train themselves like monsters to get to where they are level wise.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:41   Link #166
honeypie_0106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Savaris is cool! One of my favorite characters. Strong, mean, and hot!

Leerin was great!

The 17th platoon is all emo, but on Grendan, everyone was kicking ass. Seriously, the girls - Nina and Felli - should just try and get along with Layfon, they keep going all emo! It sucks!

And I didn't see any Nina x Layfon or Felli x Layfon in this episode, so I hope those shippers stop over-reacting.
honeypie_0106 is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:42   Link #167
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is call potiential, no matter who much potiential you have you still need to train and the HB train themselves like monsters to get to where they are level wise.
Exactly. Like a ball on top of a very very high hill. It has a amount of potential but it won't go anywhere unless it moves. Oooh, I sound so smart.... hahaha
Enternal is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 18:54   Link #168
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is call potiential, no matter how much potiential you have you still need to train and the HB train themselves like monsters to get to where they are level wise.
Yeah but this mean that if you don't have that potential (surely abnormal), you can't become HB even if you train like a madman, this explains why many people of Grendan, as Gahard, probably hate Layfon (young and with an awesome potential)
__________________
Tjaard is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 19:12   Link #169
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And, we saw that Felli isn't a flat loli
And from somewhere I remember this quote: "A loli with big breasts is cheating."

Although Felli's not that big, but that kinda helps me confirm she's not a loli (in my jurisdictions)

Wait, I already knew that before you said it! :O
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 19:32   Link #170
danin8r44
The King of the Insane
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right next door to you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
And from somewhere I remember this quote: "A loli with big breasts is cheating."

Although Felli's not that big, but that kinda helps me confirm she's not a loli (in my jurisdictions)

Wait, I already knew that before you said it! :O
Hahaha where did you get that quote?
I agree though Felli doesn't feel loli. She feels more like a doll.... with Frills!

On another note, after finally seeing a translation for Savaris' speech (a part i couldn't understand well before) I have come to the conclusion that he is made of awesome and elitism.
danin8r44 is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 19:39   Link #171
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
^ I believe he got that from 'Omamori Himari', also a decent harem show but still in manga version. But he forgot to add the '-nano'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard
this explains why many people of Grendan, as Gahard, probably hate Layfon (young and with an awesome potential)
He bitched about Heaven Blades being given to a kid, well Savaris said it best ‘dude, it’s cuz yer weak, and Layfon and I'm liek strong so you can die, kay?.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie 0106
And I didn't see any Nina x Layfon or Felli x Layfon in this episode, so I hope those shippers stop over-reacting.
She's being fussy about what relation Layfon had with other girls because she likes him. But she didn't care less about his 'ideals', so that puts her on league with Leerin at least in terms of accepting who or what Layfon really is. Felli that is, forgot to add.

Edit: typo
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 19:51   Link #172
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Best episode so far!!! The Heaven Blades kick so much ass it's not even funny!!

And lol at Nina kicking Layfon out! What is she thinking? He IS the platoon, they are all just riding his coattails, they would've been dissolved already if it weren't for him. Hell, they would be dead if it weren't for him, twice.
aliasxn is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 20:26   Link #173
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Okei so Felli knew his past and knew he was a Heavens blade?
Wargumm1i is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 20:28   Link #174
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
she has access to her brothers files
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 20:51   Link #175
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Finally some REAL development!
PNGO is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 20:53   Link #176
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
And from somewhere I remember this quote: "A loli with big breasts is cheating."

Although Felli's not that big, but that kinda helps me confirm she's not a loli (in my jurisdictions)

Wait, I already knew that before you said it! :O
haha. Perhaps I should have said she isn't a loli at all.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 21:08   Link #177
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: A Boring Island
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
she has access to her brothers files
But that's on Missing Mail, here i think that her is a worldwide eavesdropper
Probably she has heard what Gorneo and Nina said, because on the anime no hint of her know the past of Layfon, for now
__________________
Tjaard is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 21:28   Link #178
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Hmm you got a point. We know for sure that she knew something about Layfon's past being in Grendan (aside from Leerin), but so far be we don't know what. Yeah based on the anime.

However we also know that she has this very bad habit called 'eaves-dropping'. So added with fact that she's a talented nen-i which capable overhearing people talking miles away, and her obsession and curiousity to know what Fon-fon's talking about and with who perhaps all the time, so she probably knew. Yeah probably :/.
TrueKnight is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 21:42   Link #179
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Best episode so far!!! The Heaven Blades kick so much ass it's not even funny!!

And lol at Nina kicking Layfon out! What is she thinking? He IS the platoon, they are all just riding his coattails, they would've been dissolved already if it weren't for him. Hell, they would be dead if it weren't for him, twice.
Good thing I wasn't Fon-Fon at the end of this episode when she said they couldn't be in the same platoon.

My response,"That's okay. I don't like fighting alongside the weak and spoiled war-gamers anyway."

He should just be his own damn platoon and they can pick up the table scraps from his missions.
__________________
justinstrife is offline  
Old 2009-03-10, 21:45   Link #180
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Good thing I wasn't Fon-Fon at the end of this episode when she said they couldn't be in the same platoon.

My response,"That's okay. I don't like fighting alongside the weak and spoiled war-gamers anyway."

He should just be his own damn platoon and they can pick up the table scraps from his missions.
a two person duo between him and feili would be enough.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.