AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-03-11, 07:51   Link #21
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

More hair more power --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson
7runks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 09:02   Link #22
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

go get him yusuke!!! err....i mean ichigo!!
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 09:12   Link #23
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Wow, i am surprised Ishida can last that much against Ulqui, boy really has a backbone. 8D
Inoue was blocked that easily? That made me raise an eyebrow to be honest.
Anyway, highlight of the chapter, the Samson hair, it's gonna get interesting next chap.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 09:58   Link #24
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post

Freezer is done for!
my thoughts exact

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks
More hair more power
i'm not cutting my hair anymore from now on!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 11:06   Link #25
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
* Then, she kept screaming Kurosaki kun and called out to him to help. Ichigo's hair grew longer.
Hell Yeah!!!.... moar Kurosaki-kun...

Kubo pulling a SSJ3???... long live Toriyama!!!
Old 2009-03-11, 11:29   Link #26
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Aw poor Ishida! I mean, it's obvious that he has a huge crush on Inoue, yet she still cries "Kurosaki-kun!" and he lost his f***ing arm trying to protect her! (And I'm not even an IshidaxInoue shipper, but that still pisses me off!) Unless he plans to use his teeth to pull the bow back, I don't know how Ishida is going to fight...well.
Quoted for truth.

While this chapter does look kinda awesome (in a very extreme DBZ way) with Ichigo turning into some sort of hideous animal or something, I'm extremely frustrated with Orihime. I was hoping that she'd actually try to fight or make herself useful after the last chapter, but my hopes and dreams have been dashed once again with yet more "Kurosaki-kuuuuun!! )':" Stop putting all your faith in that bastard and learn to think of something else. Seriously, Ishida just gave his arm fighting for you, and that's the best you can do? Come on.

DO SOMETHING, ORIHIME
Old 2009-03-11, 11:36   Link #27
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Aw poor Ishida! I mean, it's obvious that he has a huge crush on Inoue
I dont think it is obvious, in fact i dont see any signal of Ishida loving someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
DO SOMETHING, ORIHIME
She is doing her usual act: Kurosaki-kun!!! no jutsu
Old 2009-03-11, 12:23   Link #28
lequory
People hate good theories

I'm so mad the original post I made didn't show up so here is a summary of it again.

This is an interesting scenario playing out. Inoue and Ishida will be the 1st ones outside of the Vizards to potentially see Ichigo in full hollow form.

Will they be scared of him afterwards or will they still fight alongside their friend?

Will Ichi go berserk and kill everyone thats around him?

Will Inoue ever gain a backbone?

I'm beginning to wonder now if the black energy we saw earlier when Ulq stabbed him was actually Hichigo's energy? That wouldn't make any sense to why Inoue couldn't heal him because she healed Grimmjow and he's basically the same as Ichi?

Last edited by lequory; 2009-03-11 at 12:33.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 12:29   Link #29
saravis

In that second image, it looks like Inoue had attempted to erect a shield, but it was shattered, it seems like she was trying to do something. Unless I'm looking at it wrong.
Old 2009-03-11, 12:34   Link #30
lequory
People hate good theories

I noticed the shield to and it looks like it was to protect Ishida because he's on the ground.

Ishida disintegrated by Cero????????
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:03   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I was hoping (without much confidence) for old man Zangetsu appearance but instead it looks like we're gonna get berserker Ichigo. I think him emerging is the reason of the "regret" that Ishida was foreshadowing. Anyways, I guess he'll knock around Ulq for a bit but it will probably only be temporary--I can almost guarantee Ichigo won't finish the job in full hollow mode. Ichigo going berserk is kind yanking our chain, it's not real progression w/ his powers, just a way to keep Ichigo alive until something else comes along.

Quote:
Quoted for truth.
I'm extremely frustrated with Orihime. I was hoping that she'd actually try to fight or make herself useful after the last chapter, but my hopes and dreams have been dashed once again with yet more "Kurosaki-kuuuuun!! )':" Stop putting all your faith in that bastard and learn to think of something else. Seriously, Ishida just gave his arm fighting for you, and that's the best you can do? Come on.

DO SOMETHING, ORIHIME
She did something. She just tried to shield him and failed..if no one helps now, Ishida's a goner. Of course, putting your hope in the guy who just got his chest blown away normally wouldn't be the best idea, but beggars can't be choosers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
I'm beginning to wonder now if the black energy we saw earlier when Ulq stabbed him was actually Hichigo's energy? That wouldn't make any sense to why Inoue couldn't heal him because she healed Grimmjow and he's basically the same as Ichi?
Common opinion is that the black energy was Ichigo's bankai dispelling and Orihime said the reason she was having trouble healing Ichigo was because of Ulq's reiatsu still being present around the wound.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:03   Link #32
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Crack theory time. I get the feeling Ichi will go all wild hollow; defeat Ulquiorra but then attack his own friends, and it'll be upto Inoue to save him. With all the the foreshadowing Kubo has done of how dangerous Ichigo's hollow side is, it would be the logical way to raise the stakes.
Quote:
Quoted for truth.

DO SOMETHING, ORIHIME
I agree with you on many levels, but we haven't seen the chapter yet. It's possible that she did indeed block or attack Ulqi, to no avail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I was hoping (without much confidence) for old man Zangetsu appearance but instead it looks like we're gonna get berserker Ichigo. I think him emerging is the reason of the "regret" that Ishida was foreshadowing. .
For Ishida to regret it so much, there has to be a direct consequence of him bringing Orihime there. I doubt he's referring to the loss of his own arm; more likely Orihime's presence will result in her or Ichigo being seriously affected. It would be almost Shakespearean tragedy if berserker Ichigo were to inadvertently hurt her after all his earlier sacrifices for her.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:04   Link #33
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Lust 3

Quote:

The Lust 3

The title is "Lust 3" and it seems somehow Ishida already applied a styptic drug and anesthetic.
Role reversals for 3
Old 2009-03-11, 13:15   Link #34
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Stop putting all your faith in that bastard and learn to think of something else. Seriously, Ishida just gave his arm fighting for you, and that's the best you can do? Come on.
Inoue is freaking out because she can't protect Ishida and heal Ichigo at the same time.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:16   Link #35
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post

For Ishida to regret it so much, there has to be a direct consequence of him bringing Orihime there. I doubt he's referring to the loss of his own arm; more likely Orihime's presence will result in her or Ichigo being seriously affected. It would be almost Shakespearean tragedy if berserker Ichigo were to inadvertently hurt her after all his earlier sacrifices for her.
I agree here. The whole regret-message, previous chapter, just reminds me of the cliche-greek-foreshadow-tragedies-messages. |DDD;
Something will take place, that will have a bad effect on Inoue, apparently. What you said, might actually be a possibility.

Also, for the "Inoue do something!111", last thread, there was the "if she does something that will be predictable!!". Now, she does something {she tried to shield him, so let us wait to see all of the scans} and it is the same again :x

For Kubo, to have Orihime there, on such a critical moment, it won't be just to yell "Kurosaki" obviously. She will have an effect on battle or something like this. {considering what Ishida said too} It just might be on the next chapters, maybe we should wait a bit?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:24   Link #36
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Role reversals for 3
The Saga continues
Old 2009-03-11, 13:34   Link #37
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

SSJ3 was def the first thing that came to my mind. Yusuke's hair is definitely the next thing I thought. Interesting indeed....!!
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:35   Link #38
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
The Saga continues
Would be really cool if KT used the 10 commandments analogy and aptly titled Halibel's Chapters "Adultery"
Old 2009-03-11, 13:35   Link #39
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
For the second time, Orihime's has used her shield to interfere with the fight. Yet there still doesn't seem to be any menace from him towards her. He's determined to prove a point to her without harming her. I was kind of hoping that Inoue would plea with Ulqi to stop, and whether he might even pause to hear her out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Inoue is freaking out because she can't protect Ishida and heal Ichigo at the same time.
I'm waiting to see the chapter. If she chose to protect Ishida who wasat immediate risk, instead of Ichigo, then I hope she gets props for making a mature, non-Ichigo centric decision - as many have considered her incapable of doing so.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 13:36   Link #40
Deathscyther

So I guess we'll see hollow Ichigo next chapter. Interesting.

Wow....Orihime goes in 'Kurosaki-kun mode' again, while this should have been her time to shine.....I lost all hope for her now.... >_>;

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga