AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2009-03-18, 03:28   Link #461
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we’re back to the Rukia vs. Tree fight or maybe Fake Karakura town, though I find that one unlikely. Looking at how devastated Orihime was, her screams could probably be heard all throughout Hueco Mundo and we’ll get a cameo of everyone’s shocked expressions, though she would have to be pretty loud.

And I'm pretty sure someone probably already brought this up, but I haven't been on in a while and I was wondering if anyone else noticed in the last panel that Ichigo's Shihakusho was back to his shoulder when he had previously been shirtless and his body has suddenly gone from face up to face down. I know that someone, can’t remember who, sorry, mentioned the face up/face down thing, but I was just wondering about the Shihakusho.
Old 2009-03-18, 04:09   Link #462
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoilers out thread created : )

* [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion
Old 2009-03-18, 05:46   Link #463
sakuraame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we’re back to the Rukia vs. Tree fight or maybe Fake Karakura town, though I find that one unlikely. Looking at how devastated Orihime was, her screams could probably be heard all throughout Hueco Mundo and we’ll get a cameo of everyone’s shocked expressions, though she would have to be pretty loud.
I know... I have feeling that we are gonna go back to the others soon, if not in this next chapter then soon, and definitely before their fight is over. We haven't seen the others in while. I actually had to go back and reread those chapters to remind myself what they were doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem
And I'm pretty sure someone probably already brought this up, but I haven't been on in a while and I was wondering if anyone else noticed in the last panel that Ichigo's Shihakusho was back to his shoulder when he had previously been shirtless and his body has suddenly gone from face up to face down. I know that someone, can’t remember who, sorry, mentioned the face up/face down thing, but I was just wondering about the Shihakusho.
I speculated that maybe the fabric flipped back up from his waist thus covering his shoulders, but it looks like he's actually wearing it in the last panel so I just left with the impression that Kubo Tite and his editors missed it, resulting in continuity errors. No one said added or refuted it, so that might be answer. That Kubo Tite and his editors just missed it.
Old 2009-03-19, 14:39   Link #464
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we’re back to the Rukia vs. Tree fight or maybe Fake Karakura town, though I find that one unlikely.
I had thought of that. If they did that so many people would be mad.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga