AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-03-11, 21:51   Link #61
Calca
Brina!

KT ran out of deadly sins now he doesn't know what the hell to do with the chapter names.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 22:01   Link #62
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Again, the question is that why he cares so much about mentally torturing her. I'm not shipping - just saying that she's gotten under his skin, to the point where I suspect he's fighting more to prove something to her, than any other motive. If she did beg him to stop, I do think he might listen. Not out of compassion, but because it would signify to him that he'd finally broken her spirit. Ulqi doesn't care so much about killing his opponents -he's not a bloodlust driven character - as he does about making them despair.
It is not unfair to say this actually. It is like, he waited for her to make it up to the battle-field, and his words "you came, girl yadda yadda" showed, that he wanted for her to see this.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 22:56   Link #63
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
That's what you get Ishida.......
That's what you get Orihime.....
That's what you get Ichigo.........

For messing with a beast!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 01:23   Link #64
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
It's not about favoritism , per se, just about making a rational decision to protect the last warrior still standing on the battlefield. While Ishida's fighting , there's always a chance he can distract Ulqi long enough for Inoue to work her healing mojo.
Actually, if you take a closer look at the pics it looks like she's already in the process of healing Ichigo.

I don't understand why people are already ranting about her repeatedly going "Kurosaki-kun" without seeing the entire chapter in context?
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 01:30   Link #65
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by roon View Post
Actually, if you take a closer look at the pics it looks like she's already in the process of healing Ichigo.

I don't understand why people are already ranting about her repeatedly going "Kurosaki-kun" without seeing the entire chapter in context?
Who cares what the hell happened in the chapter. We know she didn't say anything after that or anything useful.

Orihime: Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....

Ichigo almost dead:STFU!!!! Annoying as hell.....
Old 2009-03-12, 01:31   Link #66
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Because she's used that line way too many times, and because it foreshadows a lot more "kurosaki-kun"s in the anime adaption.
Old 2009-03-12, 01:50   Link #67
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Who cares what the hell happened in the chapter. We know she didn't say anything after that or anything useful.

Orihime: Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....Kurosaki-kun....

Ichigo almost dead:STFU!!!! Annoying as hell.....
Actually, 6 of those Kurosaki-kuns aren't verbal -- they're her thoughts.

I wasn't aware that everything being said in anime/manga was supposed to be useful, let alone in a Shounen Jump series. Is she supposed to announce that she's going to heal someone or something? But then wouldn't the backlash be "STUPID GIRL DON'T ANNOUNCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Because she's used that line way too many times, and because it foreshadows a lot more "kurosaki-kun"s in the anime adaption.
I'll give you this one, but honestly... majority of the fandom is nitpicky as all hell when it comes to whatever Orihime does.

She puts up a shield? -> "YOU STUPID GIRL YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR SHIELD IS USELESS"
She starts panicking even further when she sees Ishida defeated, and screams "tasukete, Kurosaki-kun" ? -> "YOU SELFISH WOMAN WHY CAN'T YOU CALL FOR SOMEONE ELSE FOR ONCE OR DO IT YOURSELF"
She tries to attack someone and it's obviously deflected because her offense is weaksauce -> "OF COURSE YOU'RE USELESS YOU STUPID GIRL"
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 02:04   Link #68
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Geez, you guys and gals nitpick and complain about the stupidest things.

How about Ulqui crushin the rest of Team Ichigo [Including Orihime's shield] and leavin Ishida like Captain Hook.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 02:04   Link #69
Kafriel
Senior Guest

She could use tons of different monologues that would actually add to her character instead of always hanging on her feelings for Ichigo, the one and only time that part counted was after Sora's soul burial.
Her powers are very versatile, she could try using them in many different ways (like adding rejection on the shield so that it never breaks, add Tsubaki on the shield and make an FRS,etc.) or at least have more of an effect, her mental state is always crushed-it's like watching the super-weak Ichigo of the past 7 chapters, but all the time. Inoue stopping Ichigo would be a great instance, but we all know how far that is from reality.
Old 2009-03-12, 02:07   Link #70
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Spoiler:

Sensui is done for!

See...the only thing left to happen is for Naruto to do the same damn thing...I can honestly say I'm irritated w/ this development
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 03:40   Link #71
Solachinx
is a myth

Send a message via Skype™ to Solachinx
This is going to kick ass when it gets animated
Old 2009-03-12, 03:45   Link #72
Wolfie0101

Quote:
Just one thought. In the last few chapters, there have been several shots of Ulquiorra suggestive of an angel. And Ulquiorra's accusation that they had placed all their hopes in Ichigo reminded me a little of how Jesus Christ bore the burden of being crucified for humanity. Could there be some metaphor upcoming now for Ichigo's revival to that of Lazarus or even Christ? Okay, I know I'm reaching wildly. But the christian theology metaphors could be quite interesting, should Kubo choose to pursue it in the coming chapter or two.
Lol and easter is coming up, maybe we'll get a special chapter then based on this theory hahahahaa
Wolfie0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 04:06   Link #73
pedrobaka
Banned

well i saw this some time ago, and i obviously thought it was fan art, but since ulquiorra obviously opened the hole on ichigo's chest, this is obviously happening right now when "ichigo's hair grows longer"

http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/sp...476c0_full.jpg

although the "holow parts" on his chest kinda look like a holow Goatse : /

people complain about ichigo being stronger if they hurt his friends, but ichigo has latent powers others than halow ones, you all know who his father is or was, his shinigami outfit is not of a captain nor of a normal shinigami, wich leaves us the royal guard (speculation).
"oh no they killed kenny! ROAR!" and then transforms. i dont recall songoku transforming and using new powers every time their friends were hurt. he achieved super sayan 1 in the space ship, and ss3 on training.

anyway, this is just my oppinion but it shouldnt be much far away from the truth ^^

sorry that i cant put the image here as *spoiler* but i come here for long, registered only few time ago and have no clue how to create a file to hide behind the spoiler button :P

Last edited by pedrobaka; 2009-03-12 at 04:16. Reason: *appologise*
pedrobaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 04:42   Link #74
Wolfie0101

I wonder if Rukia has noticed that Ichigo's reitsu has disappeared and is now dramatically changing???
I honestly though that she'd notice or at least react when Ichigo and Ulquiorra came charging out of the hole in the wall and blasted a cero, but by the looks of it she didn't even notice that they were right above her.
I'd be pretty disappointed if it later cuts back to her (briefly) and nothing has happened, nobody has noticed and no-one cares, SOME ONE HAS TO, HE DIED AND IS NOW TRANSFORMING!

Honestly *sigh* I though they where constantly detecting each others location and reitsu.

Last edited by Wolfie0101; 2009-03-12 at 04:44. Reason: typo
Wolfie0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 05:23   Link #75
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrobaka View Post
well i saw this some time ago, and i obviously thought it was fan art, but since ulquiorra obviously opened the hole on ichigo's chest, this is obviously happening right now when "ichigo's hair grows longer"

http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/sp...476c0_full.jpg

although the "holow parts" on his chest kinda look like a holow Goatse : /

people complain about ichigo being stronger if they hurt his friends, but ichigo has latent powers others than halow ones, you all know who his father is or was, his shinigami outfit is not of a captain nor of a normal shinigami, wich leaves us the royal guard (speculation).
"oh no they killed kenny! ROAR!" and then transforms. i dont recall songoku transforming and using new powers every time their friends were hurt. he achieved super sayan 1 in the space ship, and ss3 on training.

anyway, this is just my oppinion but it shouldnt be much far away from the truth ^^

sorry that i cant put the image here as *spoiler* but i come here for long, registered only few time ago and have no clue how to create a file to hide behind the spoiler button :P
Cool rendition, but seems a little unrealistic for hollow Ichigo to be in that full form. Heck he seems more devestating than Ulq's 2nd release, and what the heck? Half-demon blade shuriken swords for a weapon? It looks like WoW to me, Illidan's demon blade.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 05:48   Link #76
Sythychan

Just some food for thought but maybe the Full Body hollow thing, IE What Ichigo had is a form of Second Vizard release, I mean Kensei had the same sort of deal as well as Mashiro... perhaps this is some form of higher power? Not sure... I could be wrong however.

Spoiler for Kensei:

Spoiler for Shinji:

Spoiler for Mashiro:

Or maybe I'm looking to far into this Hollow consuming the Physical body thing, not sure... = \
Sythychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-12, 05:59   Link #77
Viron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
Or maybe I'm looking to far into this Hollow consuming the Physical body thing, not sure... = \
No I think you are right, this could be the next level of the Vizards.
And remember Hichigos last words during the Vizard training:
"If you truly want to master my power, take care to at least stay alive until I appear again..."

This is a good hint, that there is more to come.
And since we never saw the Vizards fighting an equal/stronger enemy, we don't know what power they really have. They didn't even release their Zanpakutō (only Kensei did once)
Old 2009-03-12, 06:09   Link #78
Sythychan

My only question or Concern from that is why did the Shinigami Selected by Aizen receive the full transformation when Ichigo gained his hollow?

When Urahara made him get out of the tunnel how come Ichigo didn't transform into such a force like that seen in the Vizards training?

Is it possible Urahara mimic'd what he saw Aizen do in order to possibly come across someone that could re-enter the Soul Society and expose Aizen or kill him so he may return to paradise? or is that a bit far fetched...
Old 2009-03-12, 06:32   Link #79
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post

Sensui is done for!

See...the only thing left to happen is for Naruto to do the same damn thing...I can honestly say I'm irritated w/ this development
Sooo... we're acting like Ichigo didn't have this form before?

Cause he did.
Old 2009-03-12, 06:35   Link #80
Sythychan

Love how Hairstyles go in a cycle with Shonen Manga, I guess it brings new meaning to your hair is important...
First Dragon Ball Z,
Then Yu Yu Hakusho -ithink-
Now Bleach?

>___<

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga