AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-03-13, 21:24   Link #41
Mysticmidnightmaiden
is Ultra Relaxed

Send a message via AIM to Mysticmidnightmaiden
Hmm... let's start with this. Please recite the following:

There are no fake bodies involved in any of the murders.
Mysticmidnightmaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-13, 21:27   Link #42
Haruyan

I'll refuse to recite that.
Old 2009-03-13, 22:42   Link #43
Goose Boy
Happiness witch´s followe

I want to join ^^

Id like to start with a recital:

-The eighteen people in the island who were at the start of the game are Kinzo, Krauss, Natsuhi, Jessica, Nanjo, Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Genji, Rosa, Maria, Shannon, Kanon, Gohda and Kumaswa.

-The dead no longer count as people.

-There is no way to come in and to go out from Rokkenjima during the storm.

EDIT: oh, after re-reading, this one too...

-Kinzo was aware of all the murders.
-In some instance, poison was used.
Old 2009-03-13, 22:50   Link #44
Haruyan

-The eighteen people in the island who were at the start of the game are Kinzo, Krauss, Natsuhi, Jessica, Nanjo, Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Genji, Rosa, Maria, Shannon, Kanon, Gohda and Kumaswa.
-There is no way to come in and to go out from Rokkenjima during the storm.
-Kinzo was aware
of all the murders.

The others are refused, glad you joined ^^
Old 2009-03-13, 23:09   Link #45
Goose Boy
Happiness witch´s followe

From everything up until now, I have two theorys:

Eva´s plan was somewhat cruel to Rosa, because if it wasnt, she would have never told her that and trusted in Rudolf or Hideyoshi. If it was something relating to Maria, Rosa maybe snapped and killed Eva and George to make her suffer more, also, she killed all the women who could have children (except Shannon and Jessica for being too little and Natsuhi for being... dunno, noble) and proceded to unleash her rage to:

-Evil Nii-san´s daughter and her boyfriend.
-Evil Eva´s son´s fiancee.
-Evil Rudolf nii-san´s son ( and leaving maria look it for being and experienced mother like her XD)
-Evil doctor who got his payment faking her death... or punishment for not being a good doctor for noticing her alive.
-Evil father who brought here to the world.

SECOND THEORY:

Eva and Rosa´s plan involved something with Kinzo, which p***** him o** and killed all the unworthy women and affeminated George, except... the ones who remained alive. But X (rosa) convinced Kinzo from letting her alive and she will do the murders to revive Beato, so Kinzo had a secret conversation with Nanjo about faking deaths... everyhting was a massacre and he was just about to reveal something when Kinzo killed him and because he was his best friend, commited suicide.

Err.. dont know which statements do... maybe:

-Rosa hates everyone.
-Kinzo is enormously obsessed in this EP with Beatrice like always.
-Kinzo find everyone unworthy ( if they dont believe in Beato)
-Kinzo hates everyone
Old 2009-03-13, 23:13   Link #46
Mysticmidnightmaiden
is Ultra Relaxed

Send a message via AIM to Mysticmidnightmaiden
Since one of the master keys is missing (Kumasawa’s), the only person to have contact with her body was Nanjo. He could have one of the Master keys and opened up the door. Also, since the possibilities of fake bodies is up in the air, any one of the six people in the room could have opened the door from the inside, at least I think…

Anywho: please recite this:
Doors in the household may only be locked/unlocked from the outside (that is, outside the room.)

That picture is interesting too… Hmm…
Mysticmidnightmaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-13, 23:19   Link #47
Haruyan

Rosa hates everyone.
Kinzo is not obsessed with Beatrice in this EP.
Kinzo loves his children

The rest are refused.
Old 2009-03-14, 06:39   Link #48
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
What happened to George? ^^; Kumaswa is a typo right?

since you refused to say that dead body do not count as people can you say that dead people count as people instead?

Then i wonder if you can deny the possibility that robots or animals are involved in the crimes. say it in red:

-no lifeforms other than humans are involved in the crimes
-there are no robots on the island

Also about jessica and Kanon say in red:
-Jessica and Kanon died by strangulation

If this isn't the case i can imagine that the real cause of death could be something else, poison for example, the marks around the necks could be a side effect, or maybe the poison caused itches around that area (higurashi reference).

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 06:49   Link #49
Kitsu
The unlucky one

We can make sure if the first six aren't faking their death. Recite this:

-Kumasawa, George, Rosa, Kyrie, Eva and Krauss were dead when Kanon found them

Also the burned corpse is interesting, you refused to repeat in red that th corpse is Kinzo so there is the possibility that the burned corpse isn't Kinzo but Nanjos Corpse is and the burned corpse may be Rudolph or Genji. And Nanjo was still alive and kicking. Battler who was getting nervous and scared, hurried to get the Winchester or Nanjo got it. Battler and him were struggling and in accident Battler killed himself with the weapon. Or Battler killed Nanjo was shocked and lost a little bit of his sanity because he killed someone and shoot himself later on. or something akin.

For Shannon's death, maybe it was an accident because someone surprised her. For example it was like this. Kinzo was kinda worried because ha hadn't heard from his children since yesterday (we know he loves his children) or because Genji didn't woke him or made him breakfast, he got out of his study and then saw murdered Kanon and Jessica. Worried because of his other children (it was never stated that he also loves his grandchildren so being cool after Jessica's death is a possibility) and searched for them or for a weapon. So he got down where everyone was stunned because of Gohda's death. Without noticing hem he hurried to the shed, which Shannon had locked because she was scared that the murderer might come in. (also it's kinda stupid to sent Shannon to get weapons? she is one of the weakest member of the group...so sent her to her own death would have been the same). Kinzo knocked at the window and Shannon was so surprised that she pushed a shelf or something over and was killed.
So recite:
- The winchester was stored at Kinzo's study
- Shannon's dead wasn't an accident
- Nanjo wasn't alive after the two corpses in the boiler room were killed
- Kinzo loves his grandchildren
- Battler didn't commit suicide
- Kinzo was still alive by the time Shannon died
- Kanon and Jessica didn't killed each other
- The door to Jessica's room was open the whole time

Also just for the record what does death mean exactly (so we can rule out that complicated multiple personality thing right in the start) ? And if I think about it...Kanon and Jessica couldn't get into a fight because the adults would have heard that, but if the door was closed. Also you stated that you refuse to say that Kinzo walked into the romm while they were in there, does that include that he didn't entered after they were dead?

Also I think it would be useful if the refused recitals would be written down somewhere (maybe in green xD). Because it is also important to know what was refused.

Last edited by Kitsu; 2009-03-14 at 10:22. Reason: A few things are added and corrected typos
Kitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 08:45   Link #50
hodil
Solve me...

OMg this is such a fun game.. =) i would like to join XD

alright to start it off ... would u please recite these few ?

Shannon was alone in the Shed at the time of her murder
Genji, Nanjo and Rudolph disappeared at the same time
No drugs were used throughout the game (i dont think drugs on Lambda's cookies count)
Battler is incompetent XD

Last edited by hodil; 2009-03-14 at 09:26.
hodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 14:20   Link #51
Haruyan

Kumaswa is a typo, it's Kumasawa, and I forgot George there dammit =_=

-no lifeforms other than humans are involved in the crimes
-there are no robots on the island
-Jessica and Kanon died by strangulation
- There is only one gun in the island (the Winchester)
- Kinzo did not leave his study on October 4th
- The door to Jessica's room was open the whole time

The rest are refused

A little tip: just because I refuse it, doesn't mean it's true or not true~

Last edited by Haruyan; 2009-03-14 at 15:03.
Haruyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 15:20   Link #52
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Ok my guess is Kinzo did most of the killings, nothing is said about him not leaving the room on the 5th october.

I do not really understand the reason however the fact that he loved his children doesn't necessarily mean that he would never killed them. So let's say that Kinzo killed George, Kumasawa, Rosa, Krauss, Kyrie and Eva. He could have killed them one by one after midnight, he had 6 hours to do that so it's not out of the realm of rational possibilities. When he killed Kumasawa he automatically obtained one of the five master keys.

The reason to place the six victims in the garden and to disembowel them is not cear, however he's probably completely insane.

On Kanon and Jessica death there is something that Rudolf overlooked, Kinzo could have entered the guest house from one of the window of the adiacent rooms, or maybe he could have been waiting there the whole time. Jessica and Kanon might have been surprised to see Kinzo there, but then Kinzo could have knocked Kanon and quickly strangled Jessica to death, then he killed Kanon. After that he waited inside one of the other rooms. After the bodies were found and everyone got back, Kinzo could have taken that chance to get outside, and go inside the kitchen through the bakdoor. The lack of water and mud is not an issue, he had the time to clean it up. Then Gohda entered the room alone, Kinzo killed him.

Kinzo waited inside hidden somewhere, he heard Rudolf telling Shannon to get the axes. He waited untill everyone left the kitchen and the he hurried to the shed. There he found Shannon, he killed her, and then he closed her inside with his master key.

At this point Kinzo might have forseen that everyone would go back to the mansion, so he went back there and removed the corpses from the living room, reason unknown. Anyway he placed one of the bodies inside the incenerator, so that the survivor could think it was his body.

Now there are not many element to understand what happened, but my guess is Kinzo killed Rudolf, Nanjo and Genji. They might have decided to go somewhere while natsuhi and hideyoshi fell asleep.

Kinzo then used the winchester to force Battler to follow him bringing Maria along. He brought Battler and Maria inside the chapel, he took a picture of Battler and then killed him. He told Maria that it was all a game, a game orchestrated by the witch Beatrice. He told her to stay there and wait.

Kinzo at this point only went back to the boiler room and he placed the picture then along with Nanjo's body.

Reason? Unknown.

Yeah ok it doesn't make any sense, but can you deny anything about it? ^^

Old 2009-03-14, 15:25   Link #53
Haruyan

Kinzo loves his grandchildren.
The rest of the doors in the second floor of the guest house were locked.
There are only 5 masters keys, one for each servant.
Kinzo did not kill Shannon.
Old 2009-03-14, 15:30   Link #54
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Uhm even if the doors on second floor are locked whoever killed Kumasawa could obtain one of the 5 master keys. Therefore the culprit has a master key.
Even if you say that Kinzo loves his grandchildren, Kinzo could be mad and maybe he doesn't even recognize them anymore.

Only problem then is Shannon
say it in red:
- Shannon didn't die because of a accident

Old 2009-03-14, 15:46   Link #55
Haruyan

Refused

But, Kinzo is not crazy
Old 2009-03-14, 15:56   Link #56
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I see, then Shannon noticed the culprit, so she panicked and closed herself inside the shed, however since she was panicking she must have bumped onto a shelf or something, a lot of stuff fell on her and that caused her death.

If Kinzo is not crazy then he has a particular reason to do all of this. His love might be misguided so he might think that killing everyone is for their own good, or...

say in red:
- Rosa, Rudolf, Krauss and Eva are Kinzo's children
- Battler, Jessica, George and Maria are Kinzo's grandsons

Old 2009-03-14, 15:58   Link #57
Haruyan

- Rosa, Rudolf, Krauss and Eva are Kinzo's children
- Battler, Jessica, George and Maria are Kinzo's grandsons

Should I give you a clue?
Old 2009-03-14, 15:59   Link #58
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Uhm why should i refuse a clue? ^^;

Old 2009-03-14, 16:01   Link #59
Haruyan

- Kinzo did not kill anyone!!!
Old 2009-03-14, 16:13   Link #60
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Ha ha nice i kinda expected that, then i'll have to place a cross over Kinzo.

Let's go back to the second twilight

THERE ARE NO MORE THAN 18 PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND
-The eighteen people in the island who were at the start of the game are Kinzo, Krauss, Natsuhi, Jessica, Nanjo, Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf, Kyrie, Battler, Genji, Rosa, Maria, Shannon, Kanon, George, Gohda and Kumasawa.
-Natsuhi, Battler, Maria, Rudolf, Hideyoshi, Shannon, Gohda, Nanjo and Genji never left the living room after Jessica and Kanon left.
-After Gohda suggested they eat the only ones that left the room were Shannon, Genji and Gohda.
-Genji and Gohda went to the kitchen after Gohda suggested they eat and stayed there until they heard Shannon scream.
-After Jessica and Kanon went upstairs, they did not sleep.
-Jessica and Kanon were murdered.
-Kanon and Jessica stayed in the room the whole time
-Kanon and Jessica were dead when found in the room.
-Kinzo did not kill anyone.

considering all this i can eliminate from the list of possible killers everyone that was in the living room and Kinzo. There is still a chance that Jessica and Kanon got in a fight, one of them got killed by the other and Shannon killed the one left alive, however this wouldn't explain Shannon's death happened afterward.

So now i suspect that one of the first six deaths was faked.
say in red:

- Eva, Rosa, Krauss, George, Kyrie and Kumasawa were definitely dead when they were found by Kanon on the 5th october at 6:00 AM.