AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-18, 15:06   Link #4661
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well Furuichi got to get something out of this especially since his tissues are all gone. It wouldn't make sense for him to degraded back as a comical character. So I suspect you are right. Also, judging from Takamiya's past he didn't even let Lucifer go outside despite her cute face asking. So Furuchi would most likely gain Lucifer after this because he is kind to them and I believe he is behind Oga that can hold massive Demonic power.

Though does anyone feel bad for Furuichi's family if this happen?
Well looking at the chapter there doesn't seem to be any sort of bad blood b/w the two and she did hurt most of his family plus when he said that he cant let her out I can only interpret as to gis emotions
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 17:33   Link #4662
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
You mean the shock they will get when he brings home a grown man, a loli, and a smaller loli? I think it will be fine if he can keep her under control, or just keep her from going out of control.
Well yes I believe that would be enough especially because Furuichi's little sister may take a great liking to Lucifer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Well, that was a lame start of darkness.
I hate when the "villain" has some weak ass excuse for why the world is so horrible and they are justified in what they do.
It is common thing for villains to justify their actions. Though every single time that these villains appear a hero or somebody will knock them down a peg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well looking at the chapter there doesn't seem to be any sort of bad blood b/w the two and she did hurt most of his family plus when he said that he cant let her out I can only interpret as to gis emotions
Well not bad blood but isolation he put himself and Lucifer. Imagine if Oga wasn't the first person that Baby Beel met and instead a group of normal people, if he gets mad and release his electric shock it will probably cause the same thing that Lucifer did which is critical damage.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-07-18 at 18:15.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 18:03   Link #4663
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well yes I believe that would be enough especially because Furuichi's little sister may take a great liking to Lucifer.

It is common thing for villains to justify their actions. Though every single time that these villains appear a hero or somebody will knock them down a peg.

Well not bad blood but isolation he put himself and Lucifer. Imagine if Oga wasn't the first person that Baby Beel met and instead a group of normal people, if he gets mad and release his electric shock itvwill probably cause the same thing that Lucifer did which is critical damage.
That's a good point, if a normal human got fried the way Oga does they would be dead or in a coma.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 19:40   Link #4664
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
That's a good point, if a normal human got fried the way Oga does they would be dead or in a coma.
I hope Oga and Baby Beel show their Demon part in this arc. Like here
Spoiler for Demon Oga and Beel:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 21:01   Link #4665
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 幻想郷
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Well, that was a lame start of darkness.
I hate when the "villain" has some weak ass excuse for why the world is so horrible and they are justified in what they do.
I totally agree and this is beyond cliche. I'm getting sick of these kind of lame excuses.
__________________
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 22:46   Link #4666
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It is common thing for villains to justify their actions. Though every single time that these villains appear a hero or somebody will knock them down a peg.
Common, but still annoying.
I'm perfectly fine with villain who, when asked for a reason for trying to destroy the wrold goes "why? because fuck earth, that's why.", but i do hate one who wangsts about the unfairness of the world.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 23:16   Link #4667
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Common, but still annoying.
I'm perfectly fine with villain who, when asked for a reason for trying to destroy the wrold goes "why? because fuck earth, that's why.", but i do hate one who wangsts about the unfairness of the world.
Well at least Takamiya isn't giving one of those long speeches about it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 23:55   Link #4668
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well at least Takamiya isn't giving one of those long speeches about it.
True, that's one mark in his favor.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 14:01   Link #4669
shalala
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under the 7 seas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well at least Takamiya isn't giving one of those long speeches about it.
He saving that for the climax where he then proceeds to get away thansk to the solomon company. and letting Furuichi live as thanks for giving him a good fight while Oga lays on the floor beaten and blooded.

I do like how the box that Lucifer was in was marked as 2. Soo could it be there is a 1. Plus how does someone like Lucifer who is able to battle the demon lord become a tool for a human? Unless Taka was a very strong one? Which he does look like it.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 14:22   Link #4670
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
He saving that for the climax where he then proceeds to get away thansk to the solomon company. and letting Furuichi live as thanks for giving him a good fight while Oga lays on the floor beaten and blooded.

I do like how the box that Lucifer was in was marked as 2. Soo could it be there is a 1. Plus how does someone like Lucifer who is able to battle the demon lord become a tool for a human? Unless Taka was a very strong one? Which he does look like it.
I really don't think Oga will lose to Takamiya. Of course he is very strong because he got the longer experience, but Oga got the bond. It would be interesting if there is a missing part of Lucifer (who knows maybe that is the one who will attach to Furuichi). Though I am more incline to believe that Satan is the Demon attaching to Fuji. It kind of makes sense. Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Satan are all rulers of Hell, but depends on which Mythical Book you read from.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 14:26   Link #4671
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Common, but still annoying.
I'm perfectly fine with villain who, when asked for a reason for trying to destroy the wrold goes "why? because fuck earth, that's why.", but i do hate one who wangsts about the unfairness of the world.
You mean like ****** from persona 4?
players: Why are you trying to destroy the world?!
******: for the lolz
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 15:20   Link #4672
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
You mean like ****** from persona 4?
players: Why are you trying to destroy the world?!
******: for the lolz
Not played Persona 4, but basicly yes.
Good reason, sure, no reason, fine, but don't you dare act like a whiny emo teen (well, sure, this guy is a whiny emo teen, but that's no excuse).

For example, Sephiroth from FF VII and Kuja from FF IX were horrible villains, mainly because their motivations were so wangsty.
Where as Ultimecia from FF VIII, well, i never really figured out why she was destroying the world, so i could respect her lot more for it.
Or Kefka from FF VI, who seemed to have about 0 motivations other than for laughs.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 17:22   Link #4673
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Common, but still annoying.
I'm perfectly fine with villain who, when asked for a reason for trying to destroy the wrold goes "why? because fuck earth, that's why.", but i do hate one who wangsts about the unfairness of the world.
IRL, most people have reasons for the things they do. And don't think of themselves as evil.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 22:14   Link #4674
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
IRL, most people have reasons for the things they do. And don't think of themselves as evil.
Yes, and sometimes those reasons suck.
Like our current villains reasons (that we have been told of),.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 09:25   Link #4675
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Oh shit.........did that just happen? D:
Hime you bastard!
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 09:29   Link #4676
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Himekawa, WFT are you doing? I was convinced he was still on Oga's side but now I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe it's all part of a master plan he has.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 09:30   Link #4677
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 23
what a twist
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 10:00   Link #4678
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
*rubs cheek* ... oww, did not see that one coming... And hell! If he doesn't win, Mob-ichi's toast!!

__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 10:09   Link #4679
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Something tells me that Himekawa is going to be at the end of a horrible beating by the hands of Hilda after this whether he turns out as an enemy or a friend.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 10:15   Link #4680
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I wonder if this is because he didn't want the 'usual shounen power-up' to save the day...?
Yes, it was explained and it had precedence of happening before but there are SOME who would have whined about him getting a convenient power at game-time.

If so, this is a meta-awesome.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.