AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-25, 10:27   Link #4681
shalala

I wasn't expecting Oga's new technique and Beel disappearing thanks to that decive. Butt I think I can say that I called that Taka would escape thanks to solomon company. Sure it was Himakawa that did the work but Solomon's company was the one that provided him with the device need for Taka to escape. I wonder how much it cost in terms of human money or would Himekawa gave something up for it like you know his soul or body?

I saying this is alll part of his plan where he proceeds to discard every sort of ties he has with Oga and co to gain more of a footing in Solomon's company alll to gain information about them and the whole of hell and how things are dealed there so he could then create his own business in Hell as well as the human world seeing how he is that kind of person and then proceed to betray Solomon's company once they are of no use to him.

I wonder how Hilda will react once she hears that Oga has lost Beel? Surely she not going to be a happy person. Plus what does this mean about Ogas and Beels bond with each other seeing how Beel has to stay with in a certain ridus for Oga not to die? But Himekawa did say that he cut the link between them two soo does this mean Oga and Beel are no longer contracted with each other?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 10:40   Link #4682
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

All my rage, Himekawa, all my rage.
Old 2013-07-25, 10:47   Link #4683
zibi88

but there still was the thing that the bond between oga and bell crosses over the orginal contract... like their bond goes further then the contract would... so maybe the link is not cut for good

but maybe its time for hilda to make a contract with oga in order to save beel... or other option lucifer suddenly changes sides and makes a contract with oga.... like she hurt all the people in black in the flashback... becouse they kidnapped her and are from the salomon company....so she might hate them and will join oga to stop them kinda in revange.

the same himekawa would lose his seal and would be f..d :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 12:04   Link #4684
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice job by Oga of creating a new technique. WTF Himekawa! I wonder what that device really is, how did it sever the link, and where did Beel go? How is there such a convenient device like that, wonder what Himekawa gave up for it. Now what happens to Furuichi!
Old 2013-07-25, 12:22   Link #4685
bigdeal000
malefic

This feels like it would be the first time this manga does NOT take the easy way out. While less funny, I'm sure it will be very interesting
Old 2013-07-25, 13:46   Link #4686
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Himekawa you bastard! Why haven't we seen Hilda in ages?
Old 2013-07-25, 15:05   Link #4687
[Shijima]
Lazy SOB

I think Himekawa just bought himself a wall plant
[Shijima] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 15:46   Link #4688
zibi88

I really hope that oga at the end will shave himekawas head into a bald one :P a heavy punishment for him for sure...
Old 2013-07-25, 16:03   Link #4689
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You guys, remember this isn't the first time that Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV had his link or bond severed away from Oga that was in the Tohoshinki Arc with Toujou coming in. The link will not be severed for long is what I believe.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 16:58   Link #4690
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Himekawa you bastard! Why haven't we seen Hilda in ages?
Plot reasons.

She's too op for the current crop of baddies.

Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 18:10   Link #4691
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think Oga will not be the one who will punish Himekawa regardless if he is on Takamiya or Oga's side. I think the Tohoshinki will be the one. Afterall, they got a brief power up which I believe is more than enough to deal with Takamiya's court.

Also, why does Aoi look sexy in that picture for me?

Spoiler for Evidence:
Old 2013-07-25, 18:50   Link #4692
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Oga can still pound that Himekawa without Demonic Power.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 19:26   Link #4693
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Oga can still pound that Himekawa without Demonic Power.
True, Toujou almost beat Himekawa even when he was fuse with Takamiya's power up. I expect this time Toujou will win if they do go at it.

I see no reason why Oga his to beat down both Takamiya and Himekawa, seems overboard for the main character to do so.
Old 2013-07-25, 20:57   Link #4694
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

The one thing i'm confused at is who has the number 3 king's crest is it Himekawa or Furuichi? Since we haven't seen it yet. Also Also Oga did believe Himekawa's lie about getting info and the rest of the thousinki have it.
Old 2013-07-25, 21:17   Link #4695
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

WHat the hell Himekawa did to the bond between Beel and Oga?
Old 2013-07-25, 21:33   Link #4696
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
WHat the hell Himekawa did to the bond between Beel and Oga?
Basically the link (misinterpreted called bond) is an invisible wire or sorts that connects Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV and Tatsumi Oga allowing Oga being able to use Baby Beel's Demonic power as well a mutual power share such as the training that Oga undergo to use Black Tech which resulted in Baby Beel accelerate in growth.

Himekawa bought a device or sort from the Solomon Company, which is highly expensive, which can destroy the link between Oga and Baby Beel.

Already stated above but the link between Oga and Baby Beel already once been severed already in the story. So thus the link of Oga and Baby Beel can be regain.
Old 2013-07-25, 22:37   Link #4697
Shadow5YA

Highlight of the chapter was Oga telling Takemiya he was just a sulky brat
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 00:36   Link #4698
zibi88

but man it would be funny if lucifer changed partners for a while and joined oga... it would be funny becouse lucifer is blonde... just like hilda... so if he came with her to his home his family would think... that this girl is ogas & hildas daughter that he never told them about (a secret child) XD

if lucifer joined furuichi it would spread the rumor that he is a pedofile (first lamia and now this)

anyway I wonder where beel is right now... did the magican capture him... or the forced cutting made beel go back to the demon world where he will be piced up by hilda

and im not really sure if himekawa knows that the piece was furuichis soul
Old 2013-07-26, 00:50   Link #4699
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
The one thing i'm confused at is who has the number 3 king's crest is it Himekawa or Furuichi? Since we haven't seen it yet. Also Also Oga did believe Himekawa's lie about getting info and the rest of the thousinki have it.
We don't know yet. Its probably Himekawa since we haven't seen Furuichi fight (Him personally without tissues). Plus in Furuichi's case I think he probably get his own personal demon.
Old 2013-07-26, 10:39   Link #4700
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but man it would be funny if lucifer changed partners for a while and joined oga... it would be funny becouse lucifer is blonde... just like hilda... so if he came with her to his home his family would think... that this girl is ogas & hildas daughter that he never told them about (a secret child) XD

if lucifer joined furuichi it would spread the rumor that he is a pedofile (first lamia and now this)

anyway I wonder where beel is right now... did the magican capture him... or the forced cutting made beel go back to the demon world where he will be piced up by hilda

and im not really sure if himekawa knows that the piece was furuichis soul
Actually that would be funny that way with the dismay of both Hilda and Oga this time instead of just Oga. Since Saotome mentioned a war or something, that would be the win win plus irritation choice.

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence