AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-08, 17:55   Link #841
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Spoiler for Chapter 56:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 18:36   Link #842
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Miki... surprise attack a woman? Sorry, but I can't respect that.

I see why Baby Bel can't stand him now.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 07:22   Link #843
gameboy234
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Slightly surprised at the matchup, different from what i thought of.
After holding still for few chapter, we finally see oga in action.
Baby beel better hold tight to oga, else u might fall off.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 08:16   Link #844
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
well.. that was anti climatic

maybe Oga is too overleveled for humans
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 09:16   Link #845
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Well, Oga being overpowered was normal. We're looking at a guy who was worried about damaging his fist punching someone else against someone whom at his most average, punched someone several meters away even when he had metal plate inside his shirt.

The whole point of the Rokkisei arc in the first place was how they were going to solve the problem without violence... too bad that's entirely out of the roof fencing now.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 19:38   Link #846
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
lol 1HKO ftw! I wanted this to happen since the arrogant boxer first challenged Oga.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 19:52   Link #847
Iron21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
It's not even fair, Oga by himself probably takes this alone, adding the other 3 is just over-kill.

Hopefully the knights step up next chapter or something, because it's getting pathetic already.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 19:59   Link #848
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
4 out of 6 are gonna get their teeth kicked in. Which means the last 2 has to be godlike to stand a chance against Oga.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 20:52   Link #849
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Well in the entire series so far, Tojo has been the only one to give Oga any trouble... and I doubt any of these guys are on his level. It's not really about wondering if Oga can win... its more about enjoying seeing how it plays out. Adding in the other characters makes it more interesting since now it won't just be Oga barreling through all the knights.
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 21:09   Link #850
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
4 out of 6 are gonna get their teeth kicked in. Which means the last 2 has to be godlike to stand a chance against Oga.
I don't think that the 6 knights are necessarily the strongest asset of the whole school and with that i'm pointing at the colorspread with everyone preparing for battle (foreshading?). It somehow gives me the feeling that there are a lot of potential fighters around who aren't part of the six knights and eventually would force Tojou, his subordinates and even Hilda to participate in the fight.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 21:17   Link #851
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I don't think that the 6 knights are necessarily the strongest asset of the whole school and with that i'm pointing at the colorspread with everyone preparing for battle (foreshading?). It somehow gives me the feeling that there are a lot of potential fighters around who aren't part of the six knights and eventually would force Tojou, his subordinates and even Hilda to participate in the fight.
It's just a fanservice picture, why else would Hilda be wearing a school uniform from another school?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 21:22   Link #852
kittybear
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Is it me or did he just punched the guy off the building...
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 22:34   Link #853
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's just a fanservice picture, why else would Hilda be wearing a school uniform from another school?
Don't know to be honest about her different school uniform but why would the author draw her in a school uniform to begin with and not her regular gothic clothing. I know it, i might be overthinking things here but she there might be a slight possibilty that she joins Oga's class and who wouldn't want to see that?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 23:30   Link #854
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Don't know to be honest about her different school uniform but why would the author draw her in a school uniform to begin with and not her regular gothic clothing. I know it, i might be overthinking things here but she there might be a slight possibilty that she joins Oga's class and who wouldn't want to see that?
The same reason why the author has done dress-up fanservice pics of characters since the beginning?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 00:29   Link #855
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The same reason why the author has done dress-up fanservice pics of characters since the beginning?
You might be right with that statement, though still crossing fingers...
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 01:10   Link #856
Iron21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I actually been hoping that Hilda would join his class sooner or later. Either as the teacher or foreign exchange student.

You know, to help them train for the hell opponents to come.



Okay, enough of my fanfic.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 05:15   Link #857
FireDetei
Online Gamer.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
I actually been hoping that Hilda would join his class sooner or later. Either as the teacher or foreign exchange student.

You know, to help them train for the hell opponents to come.



Okay, enough of my fanfic.
I'm doubtful, Hilda's always given off the "older woman" vibe for me. I'd just hazard a guess that it's just fanservice just like it's happened since the beginning.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:08   Link #858
Wrath88
Kissing...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
Is it me or did he just punched the guy off the building...
Nah, that would be instant kill. But he did punch him out of his shoes. I spotted one in the air.
__________________
Okairii, Nerine-chan
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:13   Link #859
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
Oh yeah, lol. I didn't notice that.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:28   Link #860
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Nah, that would be instant kill. But he did punch him out of his shoes. I spotted one in the air.
yeah he just crashed into that sectional fence. but yeah lol, I just notice the shoe when you mentioned it
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.