AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-02-22, 13:55   Link #1
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Second season theme song

Anyone know where i can get it or what its called? Its a great song i think. I think it would be considered the second season. Its the song from the second intro not the first one.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 14:12   Link #2
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

the song is Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung-Fu Generation.

i cant post where i got it but Kazaa should have it.

look on naruto sites, cuz most of them have it too.
Old 2004-02-22, 15:19   Link #3
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

you can get it from a few shops online
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 15:48   Link #4
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by vega98767
Anyone know where i can get it or what its called? Its a great song i think. I think it would be considered the second season. Its the song from the second intro not the first one.
PS: will be out with the second OST.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 16:27   Link #5
hak
bakatade

Send a message via AIM to hak
hrrmmm i RECOMMEND downloading or getting (amazon.com) the whole single that song is in.. It is called "Houkai Amplifier", asian kungfu generation of course... ALl the other songs rox0rs my b0x0rs o.@
hak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 16:58   Link #6
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hak
hrrmmm i RECOMMEND downloading or getting (amazon.com) the whole single that song is in.. It is called "Houkai Amplifier", asian kungfu generation of course... ALl the other songs rox0rs my b0x0rs o.@

it's not a single ^__~
Old 2004-02-22, 17:26   Link #7
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

For your information, asking for mp3s or other illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs (such as Anime OSTs), ROMs, ISOs, Warez etc. isnt allowed here. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to purchase a CD that contains that song at cdjapan
Old 2004-02-22, 17:28   Link #8
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
I've got a load of their music, and aside from a few exceptions, i love ALL of it. They're an amazing band. I need to buy some of their cds (damned import tax).
Old 2004-02-22, 17:36   Link #9
hak
bakatade

Send a message via AIM to hak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
it's not a single ^__~
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im pretty sure its a single, houkai amplfier? its only got 6 songs
hak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 17:39   Link #10
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
Its counted as a long single or short album because its somewhere in the middle. I prefer Kunkei 5 m though. Its their first full length album, and all of the songs on it are great ^_^.
Old 2004-02-22, 19:11   Link #11
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

"Kunkei 5 m" is good, i also like "i'm standing here" or whatever it's called, cant check because the CD is under a pile of mess ^_________^
Old 2004-02-22, 19:20   Link #12
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
Quote:
Originally Posted by sway
For your information, asking for mp3s or other illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs (such as Anime OSTs), ROMs, ISOs, Warez etc. isnt allowed here. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to purchase a CD that contains that song at cdjapan
no one asked for an mp3 or other version of it, he simply asked what the name of the song was, people mentioning that you Can get it off kaaza isnt illegal, and using Kaaza to download pirated music/movies outside of the US Isnt illegal either.

^_^
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 20:56   Link #13
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
"Kunkei 5 m" is good, i also like "i'm standing here" or whatever it's called, cant check because the CD is under a pile of mess ^_________^
So "I'm standing here" IS an asian kung-fu generation CD. See, i've not seen it for sale anywhere unlike Siren, Mirai no Kakera, Kimi to iu Hana, Houkai Amplifier and Kunkei 5 m. I was having a discussion with a friend last night over whether or not it is. Since we've both only got "Hold me tight" Which while the singer sounds like the singer from Asian kung-fu generation, the fact its in english and the style of song doesn't seem like them. I'd also like to know if Unmei is from that or Houkai Amplifier, because i can't stand that song. Its their only song i've heard that i really dislike. Another reason is because cdjapan claims that Kunkei 5 m is their first full length album. With no mention of "I'm standing here".

I wish i could navigate their website. I tried using a website translator, but it sucked horrendously. I'd really like to see a music video by them, but i can't see myself able to find one, unless they're kind enough to have one on a CD.

I don't suppose anybody knows somewhere in the UK i can buy the cd's to avoid the import tax i'm highly likely to get from CDjapan. Or if you can tell me if i'm going to get import tax if i buy from there or a similar site.
Old 2004-02-23, 00:31   Link #14
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Thank you for the help
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 06:07   Link #15
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
So "I'm standing here" IS an asian kung-fu generation CD. See, i've not seen it for sale anywhere unlike Siren, Mirai no Kakera, Kimi to iu Hana, Houkai Amplifier and Kunkei 5 m. I was having a discussion with a friend last night over whether or not it is. Since we've both only got "Hold me tight" Which while the singer sounds like the singer from Asian kung-fu generation, the fact its in english and the style of song doesn't seem like them. I'd also like to know if Unmei is from that or Houkai Amplifier, because i can't stand that song. Its their only song i've heard that i really dislike. Another reason is because cdjapan claims that Kunkei 5 m is their first full length album. With no mention of "I'm standing here".

I wish i could navigate their website. I tried using a website translator, but it sucked horrendously. I'd really like to see a music video by them, but i can't see myself able to find one, unless they're kind enough to have one on a CD.

I don't suppose anybody knows somewhere in the UK i can buy the cd's to avoid the import tax i'm highly likely to get from CDjapan. Or if you can tell me if i'm going to get import tax if i buy from there or a similar site.

yeah unmei is from that, ill get the CD later and edit this with the tracklist