AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-20, 20:42   Link #281
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
Spoiler for Aoi:
Save your curses for someone who actually stands a chance. Nice of her to immediately back down.

Poor Aoi, never even got off the ground.
Old 2009-12-20, 22:05   Link #282
FateAnomaly

Aoi is actually a pretty nice girl. But i am still rooting the the main couple.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 23:11   Link #283
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Aoi is actually a pretty nice girl. But i am still rooting the the main couple.
nice yeah, but SO FREAKING HELPLESS. that's the part that pisses me (and most of the people who dislike her) off the most

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 23:21   Link #284
FateAnomaly

Helpless? Kazama is even more helpless yet nobody minded that...
Old 2009-12-20, 23:36   Link #285
Revenger1589
otaku against own will

Aoi and Kazama are pretty similar in the way they think the world turns around them, it's just that Ushio is much more outgoing. Sumi is levelheaded but she indulges them.
Revenger1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 23:43   Link #286
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, but everyone loves Kazama. like Kazama looks good and has a nice chest. Aoi is missing one or arguably both. and plus Kazama's brand of helplessness, due to her personality, is less annoying than Aoi's.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2009-12-20, 23:48   Link #287
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
nice yeah, but SO FREAKING HELPLESS. that's the part that pisses me (and most of the people who dislike her) off the most
So helpless that she is the class rep and wrote a novel all by herself? Helpless in some situations, not in others. I'm one who likes her, especially for not staying true to type and being as prissy and tight as she seemed at first. Anyway, helplessness is moe, lol.

Kiyori is great, as people have mentioned, and I want to give at least some of the credit to Katou Emiri (Kagami in Lucky Star, Mayoi in Bakemonogatari) who does her voice.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 00:04   Link #288
Revenger1589
otaku against own will

Quote:
yeah, but everyone loves Kazama. like Kazama looks good and has a nice chest. Aoi is missing one or arguably both. and plus Kazama's brand of helplessness, due to her personality, is less annoying than Aoi's.
But Aoi wears glasses, glasses > *
Revenger1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 00:12   Link #289
FateAnomaly

Aoi is not the class rep. Murasame is the class rep while Akemiya is the vice.
Old 2009-12-21, 01:46   Link #290
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Aoi is not the class rep. Murasame is the class rep while Akemiya is the vice.
Lol. I guess I made that up. Quite right. I still like her. And at least she did write the novel.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Old 2009-12-21, 09:37   Link #291
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

its actually arguable that Sumi wrote more of the novel than Aoi. since Sumi wrote 50+ pages and the book wasn't that thick to start out.

Old 2009-12-21, 09:42   Link #292
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I don't think I've ever heard the Lord's name taken in vain is such a funny way in a loooong time...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 13:35   Link #293
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
its actually arguable that Sumi wrote more of the novel than Aoi. since Sumi wrote 50+ pages and the book wasn't that thick to start out.
Sigh. Okay. But I still like her. Maybe because I sympathize with weakness. I guess I'd better rewatch or reread to get a clearer impression, since I obviously missed a lot.
Old 2009-12-23, 14:24   Link #294
Midonin
Last Engage

That explains the disjointedly bizarre episode preview. Hooray for rainy days and scavenger hunts!
Midonin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 14:40   Link #295
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Spoiler for ep. 12 and ones who read the manga:

darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 15:27   Link #296
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Spoiler for ep12:
Old 2009-12-23, 17:08   Link #297
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for manga:
lf it happens l will eat a whole tomato!
Old 2009-12-23, 17:25   Link #298
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
lf it happens l will eat a whole tomato!
I'll hold you to that.
Old 2009-12-23, 17:28   Link #299
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'll hold you to that.
l'm allergic to tomatos! attend my funeral....after you make me have one!
Old 2009-12-23, 20:57   Link #300
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
l'm allergic to tomatos! attend my funeral....after you make me have one!
Really? Based on your avatar I would have assumed you were allergic to cats

Still, there are a number of unpleasant things I would willingly sign up for if it meant a second season of this series... Oh well.

Tags
seinen, yuri