AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-09, 23:12   Link #141
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
I wasn't going to watch it as that the idea of a guy transforming into a girl and that the anime will be pretty much an ecchi yuri love comedy with supernatural elements. However, looking at this list of seiyuu.. I will be watching it!

Nana-sama will be one of the main characters, nice...
I'm not sure Kanden is a main character...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 23:40   Link #142
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
this manga is awsome I like how the mangaka came up the idea for turning a guy in to woman
to tell the truth i find it a bit outside the box but nothing too exceptional. they couldve gone with all girls to fight each other easily enough. the fact the lead is a male is just a twist one could forsee to stand out before the other manga.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 23:41   Link #143
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
This is something I was thinking about is the messengers, I don't see em as much as main or even big side character's compared to the girls themselves but no doubt they have alot of dialogue.
Still I would have thought Nana would have gotten one of girls role like Shizuku's.

something else thats getting to me, more I see the other form of the childhood friend(?) think her name is Mikoto Kondou(?), more I come to like to her. Love her look intially but everytime I see it, it just grows on me
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 23:51   Link #144
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
This is something I was thinking about is the messengers, I don't see em as much as main or even big side character's compared to the girls themselves but no doubt they have alot of dialogue.
Still I would have thought Nana would have gotten one of girls role like Shizuku's.

something else thats getting to me, more I see the other form of the childhood friend(?) think her name is Mikoto Kondou(?), more I come to like to her. Love her look intially but everytime I see it, it just grows on me
they do have quite some dialogue but it seems their lips are sealed shut leaving the combatants to find out thru recon or battles. though imo maybe natsuru should keep around the messenger more often. it may help her keep that form without akane or and enemy kampher nearby.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 00:13   Link #145
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
They better have a good seiyuu for Shizuku. They gave Akane Yui Horie after all. And without spoiling anything, they do seem to have a lot of interactions so I'd like someone in a similar caliber be Shizuku.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 09:30   Link #146
asrielchase
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 25
OP and ED artists confirmed, Cast members updated:

Senou Natsuru: Inoue Marina
Sakura Kaede: Nakajima Megumi

OP: Kuribayashi Minami
ED: Inoue Marina & Nakajima Megumi
__________________
エル・プサイ・コングルゥ
asrielchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 10:22   Link #147
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrielchase View Post
OP and ED artists confirmed, Cast members updated:

Senou Natsuru: Inoue Marina
Sakura Kaede: Nakajima Megumi

OP: Kuribayashi Minami
ED: Inoue Marina & Nakajima Megumi
Yoko as Senou!? Ranka Lee as Sakura!?

CHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! !

__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 10:25   Link #148
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrielchase View Post
OP and ED artists confirmed, Cast members updated:

Senou Natsuru: Inoue Marina
Sakura Kaede: Nakajima Megumi

OP: Kuribayashi Minami
ED: Inoue Marina & Nakajima Megumi

Those ones are fine with me.

Looking forward to this.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 12:42   Link #149
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
They better have a good seiyuu for Shizuku. They gave Akane Yui Horie after all. And without spoiling anything, they do seem to have a lot of interactions so I'd like someone in a similar caliber be Shizuku.
If I could make a wish list: Either Tanaka Rie, Saito Chiwa or Itou Shizuka for Shizuku
Mentar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 12:43   Link #150
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
This is so weird, I'm a huge fan of Inoue Marina but yet I never thought of her for this before!
This works for me, alot good names here and hope they get some more!

on side note ch 6 is out!

EDIT: ^Itou Shizuka would be great as Shizuku!
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 16:25   Link #151
Proto
Knowledge is the solution
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: U. of Pittsburgh, Previously in Mexico City.
Age: 30
Quote:
Seppuku Kurousagi (セップククロウサギ) : Yukari TAMURA (田村 ゆかり)
Kanden Yamaneko (カンデンヤマネコ) : Nana MIZUKI (水樹奈々)
Ahahahahahahaha(x1001)hahaha

So our lovable mahou shoujo are the lovely mascot sidekicks this time around huh?
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 02:42   Link #152
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I sure hope they don't disappoint, I mean why are they leaving Shizuku and Mikoto till last? Better be someone who fits the roles to a tee.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 03:14   Link #153
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Is Marina going to voice both female and male Natsuru or just the female version? I know she had done voicing for male characters, but they were only kid-type males and it fits well. Might sound strange for mature looking type males. Hmm Nakajima Megumi as Kaede, not sure about that. We'll see...or hear.

Last edited by Sai Feng; 2009-08-14 at 03:27.
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 03:22   Link #154
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Will Nakajima Megumi ever voice a character I ship for? Probably not lol. Marina done a male voice before?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 03:56   Link #155
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Itou Shizuka would be great as Shizuku!
She was one of my own suggestions, and I adore Itou Shizuka to the point that I will definitely watch at least 3 eps of each anime starring her - but she's only my third pick for the Shizuku role. Why? Because she usually always plays a benevolent role. And Shizuku is _no_ Hinagiku. The latter can get mad and sometimes even a bit intimidating, but everybody knows that she's well-meaning and helpful, like almost all of Shizuka Itou's roles.

Shizuku on the other hand is a different caliber. She's fiendishly smart and capable, but essentially more selfish in nature. Cross her at your own risk. She can be _very_ intimidating and threatening, and even though she'll eventually wind up to be a protagonist instead of antagonist, she can be damn scary. Also, once Natsuru catches her fancy, she'll toy with him like a cat with a mouse. And for this, Itou Shizuka would have to alter her "sweet" interpretation quite a bit. Tanaka Rie would be better at turning scary... and Saito Chiwa demonstrates in Bakemonogatari how well she can handle the threatening part
Mentar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 08:54   Link #156
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Marina done a male voice before?
Wataru in Hayate and Erio in Nanoha StrikerS.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 09:31   Link #157
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
She was one of my own suggestions, and I adore Itou Shizuka to the point that I will definitely watch at least 3 eps of each anime starring her - but she's only my third pick for the Shizuku role. Why? Because she usually always plays a benevolent role. And Shizuku is _no_ Hinagiku. The latter can get mad and sometimes even a bit intimidating, but everybody knows that she's well-meaning and helpful, like almost all of Shizuka Itou's roles.

Shizuku on the other hand is a different caliber. She's fiendishly smart and capable, but essentially more selfish in nature. Cross her at your own risk. She can be _very_ intimidating and threatening, and even though she'll eventually wind up to be a protagonist instead of antagonist, she can be damn scary. Also, once Natsuru catches her fancy, she'll toy with him like a cat with a mouse. And for this, Itou Shizuka would have to alter her "sweet" interpretation quite a bit. Tanaka Rie would be better at turning scary... and Saito Chiwa demonstrates in Bakemonogatari how well she can handle the threatening part
A Hinagiku Katusra fan too ehh? I love Hinagiku too. She's one of my (Heck everyones) favorite character.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 10:08   Link #158
NeoSam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 34
Volume 3 of the seinen manga Kenpufer (Kampfer) will be released on September 23rd, 2009. I'll post its cover and add it to the first post of this thread when its available.
__________________
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 15:36   Link #159
Foreshadow
Nyaa~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 26
Nakajima doesn't quite fit my image of Sakura, I hope she steps up to the challenge.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 16:51   Link #160
Tsuchiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Nakajima doesn't quite fit my image of Sakura, I hope she steps up to the challenge.
Yeah, I can't picture megumi as Sakura.



Tsuchiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.