AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-17, 18:20   Link #21
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So when Naruto goes back, I'm guessing no more 9 tails power? :[
-Naruto without the sexy furball is like bread without Branston pickles; it just plain sucks.
Old 2009-03-17, 18:21   Link #22
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Whole series is based off him being the 9 tails i doubt that'll happen
Old 2009-03-17, 18:23   Link #23
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Whole series is based off him being the 9 tails i doubt that'll happen
It's about him becoming Hokage and hopefully to be able to control the 9 tails power. No extracting 9 tails and etc. That's noob stuff.
Old 2009-03-17, 18:34   Link #24
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Whatever.

What's going to happen to Hinata?
Old 2009-03-17, 18:43   Link #25
Ero-Senn1n

I guess Naruto will finally find a way to beat Deva Pain by using Pain's 5 seconds weakness, the fight should end with Naruto doing a nice trick. It's probable that Naruto will use his kagebunshin trick again: Pain thinks that Naruto has a limit of creating 2 clones, however after using the last sage-clone there's no such limit any more, but Pain is not aware of that, so one clone or Naruto himself will sneak behind Pain and double-rasengan him.

If even Yondaime says that Pain is Madara's puppet then it's probable that Madara will kill Nagato to prevent his eventual capture by Konoha forces.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 18:56   Link #26
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Whatever.

What's going to happen to Hinata?
Hinata? Who are what is that again? Is it some sort of attack that Pain or Konan are going to use? Is it the reason why Madara released the Kyuubi? Does it have something to do with Minato's appearance and warning concerning Madara? Does it have anything to do with the Bijuu? Akatsuki? History of Konoha? The Seal? Et cetera.

Oh wait, I forgot, Hinata is a side character that has little do with the actual plot and story that the characters are currently discussing.

There is a time and place for Hinata appreciation. This is not the time, nor the place. Enjoy the actual plot as well as a few answered questions. Worry about whether Hinata survived or not later, once the actual story has cooled down a little...

(Sorry if I sound a little rude, but Hinata’s well being matters very little in the current chapter. Enjoy Minato’s superficial appearance, worry about Hinata later...if it is any help, Sage Mode Naruto might be able to tell if she is alive or dead...)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 19:05   Link #27
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I guess Naruto will finally find a way to beat Deva Pain by using Pain's 5 seconds weakness, the fight should end with Naruto doing a nice trick. It's probable that Naruto will use his kagebunshin trick again: Pain thinks that Naruto has a limit of creating 2 clones, however after using the last sage-clone there's no such limit any more, but Pain is not aware of that, so one clone or Naruto himself will sneak behind Pain and double-rasengan him.

If even Yondaime says that Pain is Madara's puppet then it's probable that Madara will kill Nagato to prevent his eventual capture by Konoha forces.
Yeah....I'm sure Pain doesn't think Naruto can only make 2 clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Hinata? Who are what is that again? Is it some sort of attack that Pain or Konan are going to use? Is it the reason why Madara released the Kyuubi? Does it have something to do with Minato's appearance and warning concerning Madara? Does it have anything to do with the Bijuu? Akatsuki? History of Konoha? The Seal? Et cetera.

Oh wait, I forgot, Hinata is a side character that has little do with the actual plot and story that the characters are currently discussing.

There is a time and place for Hinata appreciation. This is not the time, nor the place. Enjoy the actual plot as well as a few answered questions. Worry about whether Hinata survived or not later, once the actual story has cooled down a little...

(Sorry if I sound a little rude, but Hinata’s well being matters very little in the current chapter. Enjoy Minato’s superficial appearance, worry about Hinata later...if it is any help, Sage Mode Naruto might be able to tell if she is alive or dead...)
True so true. Naruto isn't a romance series. That's only for fan service.
Old 2009-03-17, 19:07   Link #28
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I guess Naruto will finally find a way to beat Deva Pain by using Pain's 5 seconds weakness
I wouldn't be surprised if he uses the Hiraishin technique to take advantage of Pain's 5 second weakness to end Deva Pain once and for all.

The thing I said about the journey to find Kushina might be right after all I mean Naruto has always been alone even if he doesn't want to see his mother to fill the void he might want confrontation.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 19:10   Link #29
Rahan

Quote:
It's about him becoming Hokage and hopefully to be able to control the 9 tails power. No extracting 9 tails and etc. That's noob stuff.
Correction :

It's about him becoming Hokage so that he can forgive / redeem Sasuke after Sasuke wrought havoc as much as he wanted.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 19:17   Link #30
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:

You say she has little to do with the plot unless her confession and possible survival leads to a relationship.

Maybe i'm the only guy around here willing to admit that I like her for Naruto? *shrug* I want to know whats going to happen to her.
Old 2009-03-17, 19:22   Link #31
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
You say she has little to do with the plot unless her confession and possible survival leads to a relationship.

Maybe i'm the only guy around here willing to admit that I like her for Naruto? *shrug* I want to know whats going to happen to her.
Something like that isn't going to happen until the end.
Old 2009-03-17, 19:30   Link #32
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Something like that isn't going to happen until the end.
Perhaps.

At any rate, it is interesting to see Minato having a CONSCIOUS role, albeit in death, in the current events and not just a flashback repeat. Almost as if he were alive. If only, right?

Who thinks the toad scroll will return after this fight with Pain subsides? *raises hand*
Old 2009-03-17, 19:32   Link #33
Freya

Pish I want to know if Kikashi is dead or not. Just confirm it.
Old 2009-03-17, 19:46   Link #34
bozan

I don't know anything about NF forums so what you said could be right, but it appears that the spoiler was posted by someone named Hexa and translated by KWgod. Doesn't that mean that KWgod only translated the spoiler by someone else?

Also, what of the spoiler below it, posted by electoraljew? It looks like he posted the image of the front cover, but might have a different spoiler?

I want to make sure I have the right spoiler here, such a crucial chapter!
bozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 20:27   Link #35
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
I don't know anything about NF forums so what you said could be right, but it appears that the spoiler was posted by someone named Hexa and translated by KWgod. Doesn't that mean that KWgod only translated the spoiler by someone else?
The spoiler was posted in japanese on a japanese forum (2ch) by nja. Hexa noticed nja's tripcode (sort of ID on 2ch) and copy pasted the spoiler. Then KWgod translated it.

nja is known to post true spoilers, so there is no reason his spoiler would be fake this time.

Quote:
Who thinks the toad scroll will return after this fight with Pain subsides? *raises hand*
It's obvious it will get back. And Kishi probably won't give an explaination as to why he didn't show up before when Jiraiya sent him to Naruto 70 chapters ago. (same way Kishi probably won't give an explanation as to why Naruto has never been told about his father)
Old 2009-03-17, 20:28   Link #36
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Well probably c when the unknow dead people are confirmed probably in 1 or 2 chaps most likely find out hinat's status b4 kashi.

O i cant wait till tommorrow 2 c the raws ^^

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 20:28   Link #37
Defiance
The Founder

Quote:
Seemingly confirmed spoiler -

Source :KWGoDのbrucelee

Spoiler for stuff...:
Your being to cynical! Minato is Naruto's father and the man who sealed the nine tails, why would it not be appropriate for him to appear?

Fan service is where a particular character is forcibly inserted in to a storyline just for attention. While Minato may get attention he IS woven into the immediate storyline (nine tails seal)

As to this chapter, ground braking it was not, plausible an interesting IS what it could be...lets wait for transcription!

Greatest Anime / Manga - Onepiece
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 20:33   Link #38
bozan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
The spoiler was posted in japanese on a japanese forum (2ch) by nja. Hexa noticed nja's tripcode (sort of ID on 2ch) and copy pasted the spoiler. Then KWgod translated it.

nja is known to post true spoilers, so there is no reason his spoiler would be fake this time.
Has he ever posted a fake spoiler? I don't question his intentions, I just question his accuracy. If he's always right, then crap, I was hoping for more from the 4th. If he's not always right, then perhaps he just got this one wrong. I'm really hoping for that. Also, how do we account for the other spoiler that was posted, which also included the cover image? You'd think that that would hold just as much credibility as the one by nja, right?
bozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 20:36   Link #39
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Seemingly confirmed spoiler -

Source :KWGoDのbrucelee

Spoiler for stuff...:

No...........................
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 20:45   Link #40
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
Has he ever posted a fake spoiler? I don't question his intentions, I just question his accuracy. If he's always right, then crap, I was hoping for more from the 4th. If he's not always right, then perhaps he just got this one wrong. I'm really hoping for that. Also, how do we account for the other spoiler that was posted, which also included the cover image? You'd think that that would hold just as much credibility as the one by nja, right?
I don't know if he ever had posted fake spoilers, but he used his tripcode, so he is serious. 2ch is an anonymous forum. You can use a tripcode if you want to be identified, but it's not mandatory and only a minority does it.
I am far to be certain the pic is from this chapter. It's clearly not from the chapter, it's from a random preview which can be in any issue of the magazine.