AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-18, 00:01   Link #61
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
It's worst being a Bleach fan since they are always last to get spoilers. Always later than Naruto's. They lack a fan among the spoiler people. One Piece is first because of Himajin. He used to also give Naruto spoilers but stopped doing so a while ago. Man I miss Himajin since we would get a confirmation so early.
That's because One Piece is better. >_>

*duck and covers*
Old 2009-03-18, 00:09   Link #62
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post

*duck and covers*
Not lately. Lately I would rank Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach in that order. Naruto you can't even predict wthell is going to happen( a good thing). WHile Bleach is like predictable in every way.
Old 2009-03-18, 00:09   Link #63
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
It's worst being a Bleach fan since they are always last to get spoilers. Always later than Naruto's. They lack a fan among the spoiler people. One Piece is first because of Himajin. He used to also give Naruto spoilers but stopped doing so a while ago. Man I miss Himajin since we would get a confirmation so early.
Yeah, but One Piece is always the last to get a full translated chapter, and Naruto is the first.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 00:12   Link #64
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Am I the only one who thinks its a little weird seeing Naruto with Minato in his form just before he died in the same page?

He looks more like an older brother for it.

Maybe i'm just too used to Jiraiya's ugly mug.
Old 2009-03-18, 00:15   Link #65
LightChess

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
We already know that Naruto using Sage Mode cannot adequately use Kage Bushin while in battle. Specifically, when a Kage Bushin pops it would ruin Naruto's concentration, resulting in the loss of Sage Mode. So, the longer non-nja spoiler does not make sense if Naruto is trying to use Sage Mode (which both spoilers posted in this thread hint at).
You got it wrong, Naruto cant make more then 3 clones in battle because it will disrupte the consintration of the cloans back in the mountains.

But now that he used the last clone to go sage mode, he can do what even he likes.
LightChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 01:09   Link #66
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

I refuse to believe anything until I see the glittery fingers. Last week had me fooled until glittery fingers resolved it.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 01:12   Link #67
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:

*duck and covers*
Not ever since Sabaody Archipelago ended.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 01:22   Link #68
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
Not ever since Sabaody Archipelago ended.
Oh c'mon. The prison arc is just started.
Old 2009-03-18, 01:24   Link #69
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Oh c'mon. The prison arc is just started.
IMO it's Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach in my liking right now.
Old 2009-03-18, 01:30   Link #70
Gamma_Sennin

hmmm im hoping we get some information on kushina... that emo spoiler about her running for the hills because of her husbands death... is somewhat disturbing, especially leaving your child behind to carry his burden all alone.... I guess we wont have to wait to long for pics to confirm the madness...

as for the comparison's... one piece has alot of appeal in both good characters and interesting plot development, but i guess naruto has its shining moments also.. <--- me sitting on the fence
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 01:35   Link #71
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
IMO it's Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach in my liking right now.
Yes I read it the first time, Freya. I'd just have to switch the first two though imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
hmmm im hoping we get some information on kushina... that emo spoiler about her running for the hills because of her husbands death... is somewhat disturbing, especially leaving your child behind to carry his burden all alone.... I guess we wont have to wait to long for pics to confirm the madness...

as for the comparison's... one piece has alot of appeal in both good characters and interesting plot development, but i guess naruto has its shining moments also.. <--- me sitting on the fence
It's a lot funnier thats for sure, but yes, Naruto does have its moments.

As for Kushina being alive, I suspect she is. Is the Whirlpool Country still around? I forget. If it is she may have just returned there.
Old 2009-03-18, 01:36   Link #72
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
seeing how we were told that kushina's personality is a lot like naruto's i would expect phrases such as "woe is me" would be uttered from her mouth. surely it is a fake. I'd rather believe that she Died Will fighing along side minato, or she died during childbirth, as most destined children ten to kill their mothers during birth....

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 02:44   Link #73
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
seeing how we were told that kushina's personality is a lot like naruto's i would expect phrases such as "woe is me" would be uttered from her mouth. surely it is a fake. I'd rather believe that she Died Will fighing along side minato, or she died during childbirth, as most destined children ten to kill their mothers during birth....
Such a thing to say. Maybe she remarried the Raikage and he has a half-brother or sister waiting for him when the Cloud Country becomes central to the plot.
Old 2009-03-18, 03:10   Link #74
Rahan

First pics are out and confirm the Kushina-less spoiler.

Naruto seems unscratched despite having gone KN8 ... oh well ... not like it wasn't obvious it would happen ...
Watch Deva being unable again to use gravity because of the big ass jutsu he just did ...
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 04:33   Link #75
vic

Interesting chapter if the spoiler are true. Looks like that Madara was lying when he said to Sasuke that the last Kiuuby attack was not planed by him.
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 04:35   Link #76
Gamma_Sennin

Naruto punching minato is such a win in my books, the expression is priceless... I can just imagine the other panels, of the tears running down naruto's face, whilst hugging his father... hell i can even imagine the music playing in my head as minato tells his son he believes in him *tear* the cheese has returned to naruto..... im guessing that minato appearing was kishi's way of letting naruto know about his parents and confirming madara's participation in the kyuubi incident... Lets hope tsunade will fill in some gaps if naruto asks questions of his mother and father
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 06:15   Link #77
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Spoiler pic

Spoiler:

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 07:01   Link #78
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Found afew pictures

Spoiler for Pics:

So we've been told from a "reliable souce" that the Kyuubi attack was planned by mandara and wasnt coincidence after all? So with that being shown that the bad guy is infact, bad, would that also mean that perhaps Konoha didn't order the wipeout of Uchiha like Manadara also said? or is that still on the cards do you think with Danzo's recent stunt with the frog?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 07:52   Link #79
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

Did Naruto actually know the 4th sealed the Kyuubi inside him?

After this arc is over, will the full 9 tails ever come out after all this talk about not using it? Perhaps 8 was the most we'd see and the 9 was evidenced from when he henge'd into it against Gaara.
Old 2009-03-18, 08:18   Link #80
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
Spoiler pic

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Found afew pictures

Spoiler for Pics:
-Wow, so the earlier spoiler was true then, huh? Man, Naruto punching Minato is a bold and gutsy move by Kishimoto. I bet most of us here thought that since he appeared in the last chapter Naruto would be speechless and be in awe. Heh, good to know Kishimoto has some backbone in him. Anyway, is it just me or is Naruto reverting back to Sage mode, unscathed from his 8-tailed stage, somewhat inconsistent? The last time he went 4 tails he needed immediate medical attention since his skin was melted off. Now he goes twice that number and not so much as a scratch? What gives? I mean, I am happy that he can fight Pain again but isn't this another plot-hole?