AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-09-18, 18:17   Link #261
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Possible events of meeting Yuri:
1) He gets powered up
2) Yuri wakes up
3) Both
4) Neither

I'm betting 4)
It was said in the chapter that FD just wants Gang to touch Yuri's hand and survive to what will happen. I guess we can guess what will happen, and since the story doesn't end yet, Gang will obviously survive =p and prove to FD that his EOTL improved.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 14:06   Link #262
Valerian Mengsk

I'll laugh if Gan survives but he gets stuck to Yuri (Muscles spasm closed uncontrollably when someone gets electrocuted) and over does it when he tries to let go and flies into a wall.

But since this is not a comedy, I doubt this will happen, or if it does it will be done in a pretty serious manner.

On a more serious note: I am betting against Yuri being the final boss, for Gan at least, I think Vera will get to kill her in the end (If Vera is still around and remains a gray/semi-good character (in alignment , not quality). I think Gans final fight will be with FD or some other not yet named character.

I'm not saying that Gan won't fight Yuri, just that he won't finish her off.
Valerian Mengsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 14:14   Link #263
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki

It would be the funniest thing ever If Yuri was in love with Lightning fist and fell for Gans... But we all know that wont happen, but still I like too keep the comady up no matter what kinda manga it is.
Old 2009-09-23, 18:54   Link #264
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
It would be the funniest thing ever If Yuri was in love with Lightning fist and fell for Gans... But we all know that wont happen, but still I like too keep the comady up no matter what kinda manga it is.
Well way I would see it is Vera and Yuri would have seen LT as 1st rate, where as Gan is 3rd rate by comparison.
Is hard to see the 2 ever having a thing for Gan but could happen.
Thing is romance I don't see playing any majar part, its the kick ass fighting I'm here for, anything else is a bonus

I want to see more bad assery from LT
Guy kicks ass while remaining totally cool and as far as naming techniques goes, LT is one of the best
Old 2009-09-23, 19:06   Link #265
Wargumm1i
Jinchuuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well way I would see it is Vera and Yuri would have seen LT as 1st rate, where as Gan is 3rd rate by comparison.
Is hard to see the 2 ever having a thing for Gan but could happen.
Thing is romance I don't see playing any majar part, its the kick ass fighting I'm here for, anything else is a bonus

I want to see more bad assery from LT
Guy kicks ass while remaining totally cool and as far as naming techniques goes, LT is one of the best
Ya but still believe it or not atleast 1 or 2 people will fall in love with the main character, its a unbroke manga rule even if it doesnt have any signs of romance at the beginning, still I believe that atleast 1-2 people will fall for Gans wether they are girls or guys :P I have eyes for Madoka who seems too have hinted on possible feelings.
Old 2009-09-30, 09:43   Link #266
Yorae_paladin1

Next chatpter got interesting

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 10:01   Link #267
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Next chatpter got interesting

Spoiler:
That was revealed ages ago, several times, though I don't remember exactly what chapters.

But I thought Hayato was on Vera side, now he talks to Rud and Co. as if he is on their side?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 10:04   Link #268
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
That was revealed ages ago, several times, though I don't remember exactly what chapters.

But I thought Hayato was on Vera side, now he talks to Rud and Co. as if he is on their side?
Hayato a double agent eh hmm
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2009-10-01, 19:35   Link #269
Narona
Emotionless White Face

The real news was that Yoochun Hyongneem is not his full name. Hyongneem meant Elder Brother >_<

So we still don't know LT's full name.

The chapter was quite interesting anyway. Since I looked at the raws for the next volume, I think I begin to understand some things
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 00:44   Link #270
Wrath88
Kissing...

The result of touching Yuri is either 1) or 4) now, need to see if getting shocked by his teacher unlocked anything new for Ganryong.
Old 2009-10-19, 12:10   Link #271
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:

Old 2009-10-19, 22:38   Link #272
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
The real news was that Yoochun Hyongneem is not his full name. Hyongneem meant Elder Brother >_<

So we still don't know LT's full name.
Are you just stating a fact, or are you trying to insinuate that knowing LT's full name might reveal something important or noteworthy?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:47   Link #273
Battler-kun

Freaking awesome!

Gangryong is finally making big steps forward.

And i have been expecting Hayato to be one of the strongest besides Vera.

Chapter 58 was pure win.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:57   Link #274
Yorae_paladin1

yeah this is getting good

Old 2009-11-11, 17:01   Link #275
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Or pure lose, depending on how you look at it. Anyway, it's good to see him actually kicking a tough guy's ass for once. His sneak attack was as hilarious as it was clever . Now we just need a rematch with Guhoo, that cocky bastard needs to be taken down a few kegs(i'm not satisfied with just what Rud did).
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 18:10   Link #276
Battler-kun

Gangryong is a real fighter.

He is a really smart guy when it comes to fighting.
Old 2009-11-11, 19:41   Link #277
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh boy, so much to catch up on~ I might have to re-read some chapters twice to get it all now.

and I'm still rooting for Madoka...XD
Old 2009-11-11, 19:51   Link #278
Wrath88
Kissing...

Gangryong might be a idiot who only thinks of fighting, but at least he's good in what he does. Having both talent and willpower gives him quite the ability to improve.
Old 2009-11-15, 01:34   Link #279
SehrKomisch

Ahh, I love this comic. Gangryong is incredibly strong but really doesn't know anything but fighting... kinda bad when others don't always want to fight.
SehrKomisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 13:30   Link #280
Battler-kun

Chapter 59 out and we had some more relevations.

This Gangryong will soon get to the top.....with all the help he has.
This Honse is really a smart ass....he knows too much, way too much.

Tags
action, fantasy, martial arts, shounen, supernatural