AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-24, 17:56   Link #21
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I don't want this to be the end of Pain because Pain is one of Madara's dragons if one of his dragons die then that would mean it is getting near the end of the manga. If Nagato goes out it better be epic. Also DeDe is right, the chakra rods disturb the chakra of the person they stab making them unable to use their chakra, Naruto shouldn't be able to trace chakra because his own chakra is being disturbed and unable to do anything.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 18:04   Link #22
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I don't want this to be the end of Pain because Pain is one of Madara's dragons if one of his dragons die then that would mean it is getting near the end of the manga. If Nagato goes out it better be epic. Also DeDe is right, the chakra rods disturb the chakra of the person they stab making them unable to use their chakra, Naruto shouldn't be able to trace chakra because his own chakra is being disturbed and unable to do anything.
Isn't Naruto actually an expert on this field? It's different with genjutsu i believe but... Naruto's own chakra has been constantly distrubed by the pressence of the Kyuubi. And currently Naruto has been able to master his own and even that of the Kyuubi to a certain level.

Naruto might just be the only person in Konoha who could do such a thing.
Probably this would be possible for other jinchuuriki aswell. But...i can't say that with certainty.
Old 2009-03-24, 18:07   Link #23
Dragon-Emperor
Hand of Ragnaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Actually Inoichi said it was useless.
But I can't believe Kishi could be this bad. So perhaps Naruto also finds out that Nagato can't be tracked this way. This would at least be consistent with the story and allow some other characters to play their role.
I remember hearing somewhere that NASA invested a ridiculous amount of money into a pen that would work in space, and in comparison the Russians used a pencil.
So, just because all this work went into that boring overhyped mystery, it does not mean that the research teams way/sacrifice was the only way to skin this cat. Naruto is a surprising ninja afterall.
Personally I do not think Naruto will obtain Nagatos location with this new method, even if it is his intention, but maybe this will be his way of communicating with Nagato (after just being denied at this very thing) before the search team finds him coughing his last breathe. This could allow for some private sentiment between the two to discuss various things.

I've also seen too many people label things as "BAD WRITING" to comment on it any further than the shaking my head does when I run across it every other spoiler thread. This BAD writing still has all the same people reading it afterall?
Old 2009-03-24, 18:17   Link #24
SeanQ

Amazing...I find it absolutely amazing that Nagato still has blood to cough...he has blood supply somewhere?
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:41.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 18:46   Link #25
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

I think next chapter will be Naruto x Nagato Then break!
Old 2009-03-24, 18:53   Link #26
naruske

he's beginning to be annoying just like asura pain
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 18:57   Link #27
Slayne

Naruto was able to feel all of the chakra from those in the village and even isolate certain ones to identify who they were.

Just because the frequency changes, if something is being sent to it, I don't really see it being that far of a fetch that Naruto could follow it back when he's being fed a constant line.

Impossible for Ino's father perhaps given his limitations, but it isn't like he or anyone else really knew Naruto was capable of this ability with his upgrade.
Slayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 19:11   Link #28
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Emperor View Post
I remember hearing somewhere that NASA invested a ridiculous amount of money into a pen that would work in space, and in comparison the Russians used a pencil.
So, just because all this work went into that boring overhyped mystery, it does not mean that the research teams way/sacrifice was the only way to skin this cat. Naruto is a surprising ninja afterall.
Now what does this have to do with anything? Kishimoto was the one that introduced and developed this mystery. Why shouldn't a reader expect him to finish it and give us a payoff?

If Naruto is going to solve everything because he is "surprising" then why bother having the other characters do anything? Is it so much to ask the author to tie up a subplot he introduced and allow the characters he assigned the job to fulfill their role?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Emperor View Post
I've also seen too many people label things as "BAD WRITING" to comment on it any further than the shaking my head does when I run across it every other spoiler thread. This BAD writing still has all the same people reading it afterall?
You really think the Naruto manga is above criticism? The "if you don't like it, then don't read it" argument is a silly fallacy. I am certainly allowed to have occasional disagreements with the writing and still enjoy the characters and story.
Old 2009-03-24, 19:49   Link #29
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

If the spoiler's right, then thank goodness Naruto thinks about Hinata. I was really afraid that Kishi would make it so that after the fox was under control, Naruto would forget everything like he did after getting to four tails. That would have been horrible. The talk with Pain about peace, Hinata's confession, meeting Minato, etc. All of it would have been worth nothing and no one would have been developed yet again. At least him thinking specifically about Hinata shows that the last several issues were not a total waist in empty dialog. I wonder if him wanting to talk with Nagato means he thinks he has come up with some sort of a plan for lasting peace?

Unexpected Outcome? I still wouldn't be too surprised to see Naruto loose this one and be captured. It may end up being Nagato, not Tendou, who does it, but as things are going now, that may earn the title.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 19:59   Link #30
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Amazing...I find it absolutely amazing that Nagato still has blood to cough...he has blood supply somewhere?
He's Knights of the Zodiac (Saint Seiya) relative
Old 2009-03-24, 20:20   Link #31
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
it would be so epic and a fatal blow to shippers if after all this naruto tells hinata that he has to many important things to do to be involved in a relationship right now....... or just say that he is gay.....

the only person i want with naruto is that miko from that movie. she was quite bold

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 20:40   Link #32
Lendial

nagato must have more blood than ichigo. excessive blood: 1 , blood bank supplies: 0.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 20:49   Link #33
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
the only person i want with naruto is that miko from that movie. she was quite bold
You mean Shion? That girl was just Hinata in disguise. She dyed her hairs and changed clothes.
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 21:00   Link #34
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
it would be so epic and a fatal blow to shippers if after all this naruto tells hinata that he has to many important things to do to be involved in a relationship right now....... or just say that he is gay.....

Either way, anything would beat Naruto forgetting everything and Hinata going back to stalking him while he's clueless. Lets just get somewhere no matter where that ends up being.

lol Hinata in disquise... ("You want to help me have a kid?", sure, that was Hinata)
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 21:12   Link #35
Dragon-Emperor
Hand of Ragnaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Now what does this have to do with anything? Kishimoto was the one that introduced and developed this mystery. Why shouldn't a reader expect him to finish it and give us a payoff?

If Naruto is going to solve everything because he is "surprising" then why bother having the other characters do anything? Is it so much to ask the author to tie up a subplot he introduced and allow the characters he assigned the job to fulfill their role?

You really think the Naruto manga is above criticism? The "if you don't like it, then don't read it" argument is a silly fallacy. I am certainly allowed to have occasional disagreements with the writing and still enjoy the characters and story.
If you must ask, the comparison was intended to show that equal results may be obtained through a simpler method. The reader can expect whatever they please, be it to have answers given in an expected path or to have them presented in a more complicated one. I already gave my opinion on what could happen.
As for “Naruto solving everything because he is surprising”, you’d have to ask someone else because I never said that.

“You really think the Naruto manga is above criticism”, do I think this? Of course not. I did not write that. You exaggerate what I said with your own feelings towards my post because we’re not in agreement.
To label it “Bad writing” flat out seems arrogant to me, but yes you are entitled to your own opinion just as we all are. This was never disputed. You are certainly allowed the freedom to disagree, I am sorry if you misunderstood what I had said.
Old 2009-03-24, 22:09   Link #36
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
After all this fighting Naruto wants to talk? Bull, Naruto you need to die right here and now.
Do the dang thang Pain.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 22:17   Link #37
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
After all this fighting Naruto wants to talk? Bull, Naruto you need to die right here and now.
Do the dang thang Pain.
Yeah... Naruto will die, then he will do the Snake Way until King Kai's planet, where he will train his ass off. Meanwhile, Tsunade forms a team to gather the dragon balls and...
Old 2009-03-24, 22:54   Link #38
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yeah... Naruto will die, then he will do the Snake Way until King Kai's planet, where he will train his ass off. Meanwhile, Tsunade forms a team to gather the dragon balls and...
So, your also improving your jokes too.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 23:05   Link #39
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Ok...I may be drunk...but that comment earlier about Hinata staying alive so Sakura can go through the same thing that Naruto did with her and Sasuke is key.

And if there is a break after this chapter...I will have to fly to Japan (or wherever the hell he lives) and break his writing hand (not serious for people who think I am), just so he can't enjoy his break in peace.
Old 2009-03-25, 00:19   Link #40
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
So, your also improving your jokes too.
apparently not, its still as bad as his others
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote