AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2009-03-26, 20:35   Link #21
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I have to say I sorta began to like the 'Yuukimaru-Guren scenes.
Old 2009-03-26, 20:37   Link #22
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxthezax View Post
Any1 noticed the scene when Naruto was going to take Yuukimaru? I believe this is the "you are like meh, come lets be friends" part we get for every filler. Well i cant believe it was done sooooo bad. Everytime they got to this point you could at least follow Narutos feeling and thoughts. This time it just was... fucked up. I cant stand this anymore. I really dont know why Naruto wants this kid. This scene feels so constructed and off, i hoped this was a dream of Guren but lol it wasnt. It was just fucked up all over.
Naruto feels responsible for putting ideas into that kid which might've caused the kid to side with someone who'll just use him and then kill him when they're done with him.
Quote:
The writing of this fille is so horrible.. they add a new dog just to let it vanish again. Why waste time and effort in this? They got 2-3 tracking ninja. No they need a new dog to get like 10m deeper into this shitty fog.
Kakashi didn't want to waste human lives just to look for Naruto.
Quote:
Im not able to get whats happening anymore, without watching the episode really carefully
Obviously.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 21:01   Link #23
Supermutant

I think this is a pretty solid story. Whatsisface may not be a particularly dangerous villain, but he was foreshadowed as something more than a background payer early on. Maybe the Akatsuki will show up at a bad moment later and make this really epic.

I'm glad Naruto mentioned Tenten, as I'd actually forgotten her and was bemoaning the fact that the girls were all placed on one team. (To be off screen together) Sai was pretty funny throughout, and I thought the way the story sort of contrasts with Sasuke was pretty good.

The situation with Yukimaru is less black and white even though he's less responsible for his actions; but is it different from Sasuke because Guren actually cares for him or only because Yukimaru wants to stay because Guren cares for him?
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 21:04   Link #24
zaxthezax

Reviewed. I dont get how Naruto can care about someone he barely talked to. Im still not sure if the entcounters between Naruto and the kid can be classified as talking to each other. The kid was brabbling nonesense and Naruto was thinking nonesense. Yuukimaru is not like the other careabouts of the fillers we got. Hes just weird. The scene feels overacted and forced imo.
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 21:11   Link #25
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxthezax View Post
Reviewed. I dont get how Naruto can care about someone he barely talked to. Im still not sure if the entcounters between Naruto and the kid can be classified as talking to each other. The kid was brabbling nonesense and Naruto was thinking nonesense. Yuukimaru is not like the other careabouts of the fillers we got. Hes just weird. The scene feels overacted and forced imo.
If you didn't notice, Naruto saves and overreacts about everyone and everywhere
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:33   Link #26
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I wanted to see Tenten and Naruto go at it. Naruto finds her scarier than Sakura.

I've read some think the filler is going till last till May/June. Can they really stretch this out that long? It honestly feels more like 2-3 episodes left. If they drag Neji, Shikamaru, and Choji into this then we know it will go till early summer.

The new OP begins ep. 103 and should tell us something.
Old 2009-03-26, 22:36   Link #27
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I've read some think the filler is going till last till May/June.
WHAT?... no way... no f*cking way T_T
At this rythm it will take forever see animated the juiciest manga's chapters.
Old 2009-03-26, 23:34   Link #28
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

You know I wonder how close the manga is to the end of the series, perhaps when it finishes, there will be 100% no more fillers!
Old 2009-03-27, 01:26   Link #29
Jerseykid

I can't believe I just watched 2 episodes and nothing happened.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 01:31   Link #30
Crimson Reaper

There's no way this filler can last till May let alone June. I say that even though come May I'll probably be screaming that they somehow dragged this filler that long. Warm Guren/Yukimaru moments only ease my current filler pains so much.
I'm still confused why we have filler in the first place. The manga is a very healthy distance ahead right now. I would say that if they were worried about catching up too fast they could just drag out the fight scenes just a little. But I'm still haunted by what they did during the Rescue Gaara arc.

Quote:
I can't believe I just watched 2 episodes and nothing happened.
Welcome to the Naruto anime. It doesn't just apply for the filler arcs either.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 05:32   Link #31
kitten320

[QUOTE=Crimson Reaper;2300660]There's no way this filler can last till May let alone June. I say that even though come May I'll probably be screaming that they somehow dragged this filler that long. Warm Guren/Yukimaru moments only ease my current filler pains so much.
I'm still confused why we have filler in the first place. The manga is a very healthy distance ahead right now. I would say that if they were worried about catching up too fast they could just drag out the fight scenes just a little. But I'm still haunted by what they did during the Rescue Gaara arc.

[QUOTE]

And what did they do Gaara's arc?
Old 2009-03-27, 06:10   Link #32
Rurouni

they stretched it out waaaaaaay to long
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 07:07   Link #33
DarkHollowIchigo

I dont mind this "filler", very watchable.
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 07:28   Link #34
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
I dont mind this "filler", very watchable.
I also don't mind it much Out of all fillers till now it is the most enjoyable one
And all thanks to Guren's and Yuukimaru's relationship Especially thanks to Guren

But I still want to see Suigetsu and Karin
Old 2009-03-27, 08:09   Link #35
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I've read some think the filler is going till last till May/June. Can they really stretch this out that long? It honestly feels more like 2-3 episodes left.
Episodes up to 107 are confirmed to be filler.
neshru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 12:41   Link #36
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Episodes up to 107 are confirmed to be filler.
I wonder what are they going to include in those 5 episodes
Old 2009-03-27, 16:46   Link #37
Supermutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I wonder what are they going to include in those 5 episodes
I'm thinking the story could be expanded by the Akatsuki entering the mix with the Turtle.

Shizune's sleeves for her uniform seemed really long. Am I crazy, or is that for like covering her wrist launcher things like her robe did? If so, that's a neat attention to detail.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 19:18   Link #38
OliverTwist

This filler wouldn't be that bad if they didn't repeat that "you're the one i want to return to!" crap every 10 seconds. It drives me nuts.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 19:31   Link #39
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverTwist View Post
This filler wouldn't be that bad if they didn't repeat that "you're the one i want to return to!" crap every 10 seconds. It drives me nuts.
hahaha, well ..cant blame the little kid...it looks like he's authistic or something.
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 06:52   Link #40
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
he speaks like the girl from true tears.....

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote