AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-12, 09:05   Link #841
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
That aside, one of the burning questions on everyone's mind (I'm guessing), is who is going to join the Light Music Club, now that it is in danger of being disbanded (again)?
Or maybe it does disband? Okay, not likely but you never know. If the manga is to focus on Yui and co. at university, then it can technically continue on without an active high school club. Would kind of suck for Azusa, though.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 09:10   Link #842
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Mitten Area.
Send a message via Skype™ to Otaku Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
Or maybe it does disband? Okay, not likely but you never know. If the manga is to focus on Yui and co. at university, then it can technically continue on without an active high school club. Would kind of suck for Azusa, though.
I think if the Light Music Club did disband it would be kinda weird watching the K-ON Movie, hint hint...
But then again this is about the manga not the movie
Yeah but poor Azusa
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 09:33   Link #843
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
LMC getting disbanded? that'd be a bummer since jun and ui just joined. DX and let's just imagine poor azusa's reaction to this.

anyway, i'd go for a kuudere new character. XDD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 10:02   Link #844
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Guy View Post
I think if the Light Music Club did disband it would be kinda weird watching the K-ON Movie, hint hint...
But then again this is about the manga not the movie
That's assuming the movie won't be based on the manga (or vice versa), though...
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 10:34   Link #845
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Mitten Area.
Send a message via Skype™ to Otaku Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
That's assuming the movie won't be based on the manga (or vice versa), though...
Well its kinda go figure. New movie, new manga. 1+1=2
But you never know...
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 03:50   Link #846
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: God Knows...
i just gonna know, i have seen somewhere that the K-On Manga will be restarted or what? so is there a possibility of a 3rd season? i just gonna know....
__________________
My YouTube Channel and Soundcloud
"I swear my allegiance under the Red Cloud Organization, for all things Light and Fluffy"...
LightMusicBand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 05:13   Link #847
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
i just gonna know, i have seen somewhere that the K-On Manga will be restarted or what? so is there a possibility of a 3rd season? i just gonna know....
hmm.noone can tell yet. but it's still likely.XDi'm kinda guessing it'd be a manga version of the film(or not at all).so, that's like a spoiler for the movie.. but then again, we still need to wait for march for the details..XD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 08:19   Link #848
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
i just gonna know, i have seen somewhere that the K-On Manga will be restarted or what? so is there a possibility of a 3rd season? i just gonna know....
Yes, the manga is restarting. It's much to early to speculate on another season, though. The next K-On anime will be the movie, it's impossible to know yet what (if anything) will come after that.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 05:19   Link #849
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: God Knows...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
Yes, the manga is restarting. It's much to early to speculate on another season, though. The next K-On anime will be the movie, it's impossible to know yet what (if anything) will come after that.
so that whole idea of, hopes for k-on season 3 being dead, is not entirely true? there is still a chance? (didn't see that coming, but i'm all full support of it).
__________________
My YouTube Channel and Soundcloud
"I swear my allegiance under the Red Cloud Organization, for all things Light and Fluffy"...
LightMusicBand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 05:25   Link #850
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
so that whole idea of, hopes for k-on season 3 being dead, is not entirely true? there is still a chance? (didn't see that coming, but i'm all full support of it).
We already KNOW there's gonna be more K-On anime, but in the form of a movie instead of another series. All that's changed is that we know now there's gonna be more K-On manga as well.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 15:44   Link #851
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
We already KNOW there's gonna be more K-On anime, but in the form of a movie instead of another series. All that's changed is that we know now there's gonna be more K-On manga as well.
T Minus 35 hours and Twenty MIntues until the concert of truth reveals all....
__________________
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 16:42   Link #852
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
T Minus 35 hours and Twenty MIntues until the concert of truth reveals all....
Even if they do make another season eventually, I highly doubt they'll announce it before the movie is even out (much less before we even have a date or a trailer for it!). But yeah, some kind of word on the movie during the concert seems pretty likely...
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 19:20   Link #853
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
holymotherofsheeps! tomorrow is gonna be the live concert!!! I can't wait to hear news about it. XDDD

the seiyuus <3
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 06:01   Link #854
Stefkov
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
I can't wait for more K-On info.
I remember reading somewhere that there is an OVA coming out next month. Is that true?
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 07:18   Link #855
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Mitten Area.
Send a message via Skype™ to Otaku Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I can't wait for more K-On info.
I remember reading somewhere that there is an OVA coming out next month. Is that true?
I heard that there was going to be an OVA come out with the DVD/Blu ray release but I'm not to sure.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 09:16   Link #856
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I can't wait for more K-On info.
I remember reading somewhere that there is an OVA coming out next month. Is that true?
it's true. XD so wait for it. march is just a few days away. XDD

hope it's the bf chappy. XDD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 22:47   Link #857
winhlp32
(‿)
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boyzone
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...hool-in-2-mags

http://twitpic.com/46zlf4

College is coming.
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 22:59   Link #858
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Oh wow, can't wait for it. So Kakifly will divide the story into two manga? that's nice.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 23:02   Link #859
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
I like

Guessing that this means will be following both groups from now on. I do hope he can handle the work load though by running two manga's at the same time.
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 23:07   Link #860
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
WOOT!! WOOT!! so we'll still get to see the trio! NICE KAKIFLY!! xDD so it's like this: Azusa leads the HS manga and Yui leads the College Manga...

am i right?! DAYUM i can't wait!! XDD I'm super excited!!
__________________
www.gifreducer.com/upld/gen/IXzHGD/32-nodither.gif
Faberry
Quinn and Rachel
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, moe, seinen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.