AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2009-04-02, 19:24   Link #61
ShadowVlican

all i can say is... WTF?
ShadowVlican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 19:28   Link #62
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
ZZzzzzzz, the best part of the the encyclopedia bit at the end.
Mayuri was sexually harassing Gin...

WIN

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 19:35   Link #63
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

I knew it this will happen from anyone one who play Bleach Soul carnival they will know already this
Old 2009-04-02, 20:21   Link #64
Appurukami

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Exactly my thoughts!
Tatsuki deserves so much more than this meaningless randomness
Agreed.
Its a shame when a serious character gets dragged into the crazy fillers.
Appurukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 23:09   Link #65
NoLongerSane

I really enjoyed this episode. Love the paradies from start to finish, and I did a double take when that floating Castle Greyskull showed up. Anyway, looks like next episode will be having the team going up against that arrancar bunny-woman next episode, and it appears Chizuru is grabbing someone's tail. Anyway, if the new enemy seems to be a bit to powerfull to handle, I am going to guess that Yoruichi shows up in a Urahara made costume to lend a hand.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 00:42   Link #66
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appurukami View Post
Agreed.
Its a shame when a serious character gets dragged into the crazy fillers.
i really like Tatsuki when Orihime was missing, and Ichigo was all silent about it, those chapters/episodes really made the character grow
Old 2009-04-03, 03:31   Link #67
kagato3

here's the whole team's bio. I always did have a hard time figureing out just who Karakurizer Erotic was based on the scans since she is not wearing her glasses in them.
Spoiler for meet the team:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 03:32   Link #68
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
i really like Tatsuki when Orihime was missing, and Ichigo was all silent about it, those chapters/episodes really made the character grow
Seems like by now though she learned about what happened from Urahara, as did Keigo most likely. Though I hope they both get real powers instead of Urahara Comedy Relief™ gadgets...

But Chizuru, wtf?
Old 2009-04-03, 03:34   Link #69
Chase

lol this episode was loads of comedy. I loved it. lol @ when Kon found out his suit couldn't fly and when he lands on the ground, he comes crawling out of the bushes. The rest of the squads intros were sick. And so were their moves. Tiny Devil>>>>.The ending was epic. Best bleach filler ever.

No, Seed does not define what a Gundam show should be like.

Picking a Gundam over a Princess is not a bad idea, Princess+singing can get you killed
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 12:17   Link #70
Lady Luna

For some strange bizarre reason, I really liked this. Filler/pseudo-filler/comic relief functioning as a bridge between the previous arc and the next, don't really care what it is. I might even considering watching it again, because based on something in kagato3's spoiler...I have doubts about something now. Thanks kagato3!!!

I liked the parodies. I do not understand what I find so good about this episode. But, I am still strangely charmed by its surrealness. I just can't help but like it.

My only complaint is that Kon looks much less like Ichigo than he usually does. And...a new ending song would be nice now...I'm tired of the current one--it seems rather bland.

The Arrancar Encyclopedia was fantastic.
Lady Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 16:30   Link #71
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Mayuri was sexually harassing Gin...

WIN
Yeah saw that and I was like WTF? LOL ... but yeah this was kinda weird and funny at the same time.. I was expecting the karakurazer kids to show up like the last time but its shocking that now they bring Ichigo's schoolmates to deal with hollows... didn't know they knew what hollows are much less fight them....

Karakurazer Erotic was HAWT!!!! and its always nice to see Tiny Devil kicking some shiny hollow @ss! ...

The other thing that I noticed and that by all means should NOT have happened was the use of that EPIC song they used when Kenchan was fighting Noitra ... thats just wrong... that song is EPIC and should only be used in EPIC moments not during filler scenes.... this song may have been disgraced for all eternity as far as I know (no... I am not overreacting ).... it all depends of how Epic the sexy hollow-chick that is on that floating hollow-island really is.... lets hope she is at least as strong as that Adjucas "Shawlong Kūfang" ....
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 16:31   Link #72
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Talking Super Sentai

If you enjoyed the parody of Super Sentai format of this episode. Do check out the anime parody of this genre Tentai Senshi Sunred
Old 2009-04-03, 21:39   Link #73
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I really enjoyed this episode. Love the paradies from start to finish, and I did a double take when that floating Castle Greyskull showed up. Anyway, looks like next episode will be having the team going up against that arrancar bunny-woman next episode, and it appears Chizuru is grabbing someone's tail. Anyway, if the new enemy seems to be a bit to powerfull to handle, I am going to guess that Yoruichi shows up in a Urahara made costume to lend a hand.
Lol Yoruichi in costume? Kitty one?
I bet a lot of guys will have nosebleed then... along with Soi Fon
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 02:52   Link #74
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Lol Yoruichi in costume? Kitty one?
I bet a lot of guys will have nosebleed then... along with Soi Fon
Karakurizer Kitty!

The costume would consist of a tail, cat ears, kitty paw gloves, whiskers, and nothing else.
Old 2009-04-04, 05:17   Link #75
Animecentred

Lmao, funniest episode in a while, i love Kaigo's raizer it killed me "delicate" **insert tiny poof behind**, and Evil Shopkeeper is on fine form with the "if you do not, it will electrocute you in five seconds" bit, uruhara rocks
Old 2009-04-04, 06:40   Link #76
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

WTF YEAH ! HS !!! worst than naruto hs ....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 07:01   Link #77
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub

I havent watched this episode but from that picture i saw floating around is this pretty much the 'karakuriser' comic relief sketch at the end of each chapter of the manga for.. ages? Made me feel sorry for Kon, lol, Urahara gave him so much shit in the manga.
Old 2009-04-04, 07:39   Link #78
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Karakurizer Kitty!

The costume would consist of a tail, cat ears, kitty paw gloves, whiskers, and nothing else.
Kon definetly will forget about Rukia and Orihime then
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 16:27   Link #79
Guido

The current mini-filler arc succeeded upon bringing a smile to my face.

The writer's, at least, made use of their creative brains to show what's becoming of Karakura Town while Ichigo and company are leading the battlefield at Hueco Mundo.

Obviously, Kon's Karakura-Riser costume references/parodies the Gatchaman series, and Urahara's explosion messages I believe paid homage to Mission Impossible.

It felt both exciting and nostalgic watching the return of old families not seen since
Soul Society Arc.
Spoiler:

Anyways, the jokes and cultural parodies were fairly good, and I even found that doodle worm Hollow, Zonzain, funny.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 21:47   Link #80
strategos

Jinta or Ichigo sister might be Raizer Gold XD. This episode was full of laugh. The people who will laugh a lot more are the ones who have watched power ranger, Kamen Raider, the parody Blade Braver, Super Sentai, G Force, and many other similar. It was so fun. By the way in which Chapter or volume did this appear in the manga? Around what arc?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote