AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-09, 09:17   Link #181
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

That's pretty much the same thing i kind of understand with my limited knowledge ^^;

I suspect that this "Aniuta kakumei full" is some sort of CD compilation of various anime songs, and the umineko opening is in it or something... <- in before someone with real japanese knowledge shows that i'm completely worng ^^;

Old 2009-04-09, 09:18   Link #182
Kitsu
The unlucky one

The CD you mean was listed long before and is already released. On it are a few songs of Shikata Akiko. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6QRF...eature=related
my japanese sucks so I don't try to translate....seriously I should start learning properly

@VA: Well I hope that Kobayashi improves a lot till then xD
Old 2009-04-09, 09:23   Link #183
chronotrig

It's just a ringtone for the game's theme song 'Umineko no Naku Koro ni'.

As for Kanon's VA......see 'Mariya' (Maria Holic).
Spoiler:

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
Old 2009-04-09, 09:25   Link #184
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

i serached for this "aniutakakumeifull" on google and i found this site:

http://www.animatemobile.net/song/

it looks like it's about mobile ringtones °°;

EDIT: chronotrig beat me °°!

Old 2009-04-09, 09:28   Link #185
Auria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
The CD you mean was listed long before and is already released. On it are a few songs of Shikata Akiko. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6QRF...eature=related
my japanese sucks so I don't try to translate....seriously I should start learning properly
Word at your last 2 statements XD and yes I stated that it was lasted before, I own the amazing CD myself ^-^

So it was about ringtones after all o_o but isn't this promotion for the game song a bit of hope that it is gonna be the anime theme song? ;D
Old 2009-04-09, 09:43   Link #186
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Frankly the theme songs are not that relevant to me... it's the music you hear during the story that matters!

Old 2009-04-09, 09:54   Link #187
Auria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Frankly the theme songs are not that relevant to me... it's the music you hear during the story that matters!
Theme song from the game -> higher chance to get music during scenes from the game? Well I doubt it but.. Deen must do something about the music this time, really. No Kenji Kawai. >_>"
Old 2009-04-09, 10:20   Link #188
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
As for Kanon's VA......see 'Mariya' (Maria Holic).
Spoiler:
ah i missed that part! Wow i have recently watched Maria Holic, that's uh an interestin voice! Anyway for the Kanon=Shannon theory the perfect proof would be a VA that plays both roles, however if that's supposed to be a shocking revelation of future episodes there's not way they can give away such a hint.

I guess that Kanon being voiced by someone who played a boy disguised as a woman before could still drive some speculation but a woman voicing a young or effeminate boy is really nothing new in the anime scenario...

Old 2009-04-09, 11:07   Link #189
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Well I kinda start think Kobayashi starts to sound more and more like Romi Paku but that's properly only my imagination or the fact that I'm totally deef maybe. But stll to girly in some parts (where she shouldn't sound like a girl)xD

Last edited by Kitsu; 2009-04-09 at 11:25.
Old 2009-04-10, 01:44   Link #190
hodil
Solve me...

kihihihi im a proud owner of that disc as well ^^

So the news on the webby is false news again that got me excited? bummer...

Oh.. and im all for Takano Miyo = Eva . They both look kinda the same.. (note the eyes in Eva's character designs) and maybe their mental state too.
anyone has any ideas for Kyrie? sorts of puzzle me.. i dont really know how she would sound like...
Old 2009-04-14, 09:39   Link #191
maximilianjenus
[E]

you know, spring already started, so if we don't get a date confirmation in let's say, one month, I guess umineko is going to be aired in october.
Old 2009-04-14, 09:43   Link #192
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
If you checked the other thread, you would already know that it has been scheduled on July.
Old 2009-04-15, 10:50   Link #193
maximilianjenus
[E]

Can that image be trusted? I had seen the thread befoer and nobody reacted as if it was trustworthy.
Old 2009-04-15, 23:14   Link #194
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
http://www.moetron.com/2009/04/08/um...nime-premiere/
Then how about this as trustworthy?

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Old 2009-04-16, 09:12   Link #195
maximilianjenus
[E]

Completely, you have made me a happy person.
Old 2009-04-21, 13:14   Link #196
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Setting the music aside, I hope they not gonna spoil the later appearing characters throughout the OP. It is such a killjoy, when you have to wonder for ~5-10 episodes like "I wonder, who who could be that guy/girl?".
I personally felt they did it kinda like that in Higurashi too, and I was pondering for about 5 episodes why is Mion appearing in the OP with a "mirror-image" (don't laugh, that's what my initial guess was ). I know it's not as bad as putting Hanyuu there, but I would have preferred if they implement Shion in the op after the plot details her who she is exactly.
I can imagine producing OPS/EDS aren't cheap probably, but I personally would feel better if they do a new op, after introducing certain major new characters (possibly like after every half cour-s, depending on the pace they do).

Back on the music, if they will really change OP-s every once in a while, it would be great if they implement the game's opening music in some way, as I think it's almost perfect for that purpose, and it could flow really well with a better animation.

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-04-21 at 14:25. Reason: some clarification
Old 2009-04-21, 14:25   Link #197
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I do hope the same. Even in the worst possible scenario there should be at least 5 anime episodes based on the first visual novel, and there are a lot of other characters that only show later and they better remain unknown until then.

However at this point Beatrice has already been shown on the main site, i think she will definitely appear on the opening.

Old 2009-04-21, 14:35   Link #198
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Spoiler for spoilerish answer (well not really spoiler if what Jan-Poo says is right, but just in case):
Old 2009-04-21, 14:40   Link #199
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Her character designs were already released, if people don't realize that she's not just an image in a painting by now then they must be dense.

Old 2009-04-21, 14:56   Link #200
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Not to mention the voice actress... ahem...

Well i guess there are people that do not look at the main site, but since the main site doesn't bother revealing all of those informations before the show is airing i guess this must be accepted as an unavoidable spoiler.

As for Animesuki users, we should delete quite a lot of avatars and sigs to keep that secret ^^;

Anyway as long as the real nature of Beatrice isn't revealed: is she in the island, is she really a witch, is she a memory of the past or lives in the present, is she real or just a fantasy. I don't think it does a big damage.

Closed Thread