AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-12, 16:30   Link #2481
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
For me that doesn't sound like the declaration in red. For me that sounds like Rosa's and Maria's death, cause of their death (indirect) Kyrie got suspicous (more like that she thought Eva lied about an alibi for that murder) and decided to elave for the mansion.
Not really :/ If anything that sounds like killing off the servants to me - Beatrice is killing off the most suspicious pieces right from the start, so it's a gamble because it can either help her (no one can blame them anymore because they get declared dead in red) or hurt her (same reason as helping her).

And Kyrie didn't get suspicious because of Eva's alibi. She got suspicious because she saw Hideyoshi's cigarette bud in the ashtray.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 16:36   Link #2482
Kitsu
The unlucky one
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hiding
Quote:
And Kyrie didn't get suspicious because of Eva's alibi. She got suspicious because she saw Hideyoshi's cigarette bud in the ashtray.
I know that read again. ^^ She thought Eva's alibi is fake (reads as she lied about her alibi(which was being with hideyoshi) means she got suspicious. The reason she suspicious that Eva might have commited murder is that Eva lied about being with Hideyoshi during Rosa's and Maria's murder. But oh well... I think I'm thinking to complicated^^ and MarthX do have a point
__________________
Thanks for the Signature, Vandakiara
Kitsu is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 18:31   Link #2483
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
I wonder what's the truth behind Kyrie's actions and the cigarette. I doubt Battler got it right
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 19:13   Link #2484
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
I can't wait to see moe-moe "Are you sure there aren't any wolves?" Beato in ep. 13 (^_^)~
__________________
I need a new sig ⊙︿⊙
TsundereCake is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 19:27   Link #2485
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I wonder what's the truth behind Kyrie's actions and the cigarette. I doubt Battler got it right
I think it was planted. I theorized a bit before about it: that Hideyoshi possibly left his carton in the room and they just lit it up using Rudolf's lighter. That way they could blackmail Hideyoshi with false evidence, making everyone believe him and Eva forged something. Doesn't help that Rudolf himself was with Hideyoshi when they smoked - I would say they just used the bud Hideyoshi smoked then, but I think that's the same bud he put into his pocket (which was later found)
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 19:43   Link #2486
June 1983
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warwick, RI
Age: 31
Okay, so I started replaying EP 3 the other day and I just reached the point where they are (probably) going to end episode 12, so I thought I'd try to work out how I think they are going to pace it.

- Little Beatrice/Virgilia (2 mins)
- Meta-World: Introduction of all of the 7 stakes, Battler vs. Beato (2 mins)
- On the boat: I think this will be significantly cut down, because I don't think we will get Eva's flashback. I do think we'll hear little-Eva talking to Eva though, but it will be a disembodied voice and viewers won't know who it was. (1-2 mins)
- Banter on the beach (1-2 mins)
- I think they'll show a really quick montage of passing time and cut to Maria looking for her rose, Beato's appearance, the resurrection of the rose and handing off the letter (3 mins)
- Kinzo throws the ring (30 secs)
- Meta-World: Introduction of Ronove (2 mins)
- Dinner time: Maria reads the letter, kids are sent away, parents begin discussion (Christ this scene goes on forever in the VN) (3 mins)
- Meta-World: Hempel's Raven, Beato refuses to confirm in red number of people on the island (3-4 mins)
- Meeting: Rosa reveals that Beato is dead (2 mins)

I don't know what that adds up to, but give or take here and there it's probably around 20 or so minutes.
June 1983 is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 19:49   Link #2487
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by June 1983 View Post
Okay, so I started replaying EP 3 the other day and I just reached the point where they are (probably) going to end episode 12, so I thought I'd try to work out how I think they are going to pace it.

- Little Beatrice/Virgilia (2 mins)
- Meta-World: Introduction of all of the 7 stakes, Battler vs. Beato (2 mins)
- On the boat: I think this will be significantly cut down, because I don't think we will get Eva's flashback. I do think we'll hear little-Eva talking to Eva though, but it will be a disembodied voice and viewers won't know who it was. (1-2 mins)
- Banter on the beach (1-2 mins)
- I think they'll show a really quick montage of passing time and cut to Maria looking for her rose, Beato's appearance, the resurrection of the rose and handing off the letter (3 mins)
- Kinzo throws the ring (30 secs)
- Meta-World: Introduction of Ronove (2 mins)
- Dinner time: Maria reads the letter, kids are sent away, parents begin discussion (Christ this scene goes on forever in the VN) (3 mins)
- Meta-World: Hempel's Raven, Beato refuses to confirm in red number of people on the island (3-4 mins)
- Meeting: Rosa reveals that Beato is dead (2 mins)

I don't know what that adds up to, but give or take here and there it's probably around 20 or so minutes.
There should be a scene for Shannon saying how Battler said he would come for her on a white horse, looking at that embarrassed face in the previews.

The boat should be a scene though. Besides the Eva parts there's also the information about Rudolf and Hideyoshi smoking, which is necessary for later on in the game when Battler deducts the cigarette bud and how Kyrie hates smoking.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 19:58   Link #2488
June 1983
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warwick, RI
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
There should be a scene for Shannon saying how Battler said he would come for her on a white horse, looking at that embarrassed face in the previews.

The boat should be a scene though. Besides the Eva parts there's also the information about Rudolf and Hideyoshi smoking, which is necessary for later on in the game when Battler deducts the cigarette bud and how Kyrie hates smoking.
Yup, that would be included in these two scenes:

Quote:
- On the boat: I think this will be significantly cut down, because I don't think we will get Eva's flashback. I do think we'll hear little-Eva talking to Eva though, but it will be a disembodied voice and viewers won't know who it was. (1-2 mins)
- Banter on the beach (1-2 mins)
I think they'll both be significantly cut down but I think those things will be in it. I think we'll get just a little bit about Eva and some discussion between Hideyoshi and Rudolf. On the beach, I sure hope that < see you again > is still in there ...
June 1983 is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 20:18   Link #2489
MarthX
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by June 1983 View Post
Okay, so I started replaying EP 3 the other day and I just reached the point where they are (probably) going to end episode 12, so I thought I'd try to work out how I think they are going to pace it.

- Little Beatrice/Virgilia (2 mins)
- Meta-World: Introduction of all of the 7 stakes, Battler vs. Beato (2 mins)
- On the boat: I think this will be significantly cut down, because I don't think we will get Eva's flashback. I do think we'll hear little-Eva talking to Eva though, but it will be a disembodied voice and viewers won't know who it was. (1-2 mins)
- Banter on the beach (1-2 mins)
- I think they'll show a really quick montage of passing time and cut to Maria looking for her rose, Beato's appearance, the resurrection of the rose and handing off the letter (3 mins)
- Kinzo throws the ring (30 secs)
- Meta-World: Introduction of Ronove (2 mins)
- Dinner time: Maria reads the letter, kids are sent away, parents begin discussion (Christ this scene goes on forever in the VN) (3 mins)
- Meta-World: Hempel's Raven, Beato refuses to confirm in red number of people on the island (3-4 mins)
- Meeting: Rosa reveals that Beato is dead (2 mins)

I don't know what that adds up to, but give or take here and there it's probably around 20 or so minutes.
I think the Meta World prologue can be cut because it's ultimately pointless. Aside from one red line Lucifer gives, it doesn't serve much of a purpose. It's just the stakes torturing Battler. All of the sisters will be introduced later in the first twilight.
MarthX is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 20:22   Link #2490
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
It's just the stakes torturing Battler.
Exactly
__________________
I need a new sig ⊙︿⊙
TsundereCake is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 20:43   Link #2491
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
I think the Meta World prologue can be cut because it's ultimately pointless. Aside from one red line Lucifer gives, it doesn't serve much of a purpose. It's just the stakes torturing Battler. All of the sisters will be introduced later in the first twilight.
Well they DO show Beato in meta-world during the preview, but that could be something else. A shortened version of that will probably be shown though.
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 20:51   Link #2492
Volcanic
fire of fires
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vesuvius
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
Exactly
Let's remember Gendo's Law: by surrounding Technology with Fanservice, you get enough energy to pilot Giant Mechas. Apply this to Umineko: by surrounding magic with bloody murders, you get enough time for scantily clad women torturing hot guys!

They'll have to throw that red in there though. Maybe Beato or Ronove could say it offhand.
Volcanic is offline  
Old 2009-09-12, 21:28   Link #2493
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
Let's remember Gendo's Law: by surrounding Technology with Fanservice, you get enough energy to pilot Giant Mechas. Apply this to Umineko: by surrounding magic with bloody murders, you get enough time for scantily clad women torturing hot guys!
EXACTLY!!! I'm glad someone else gets it!


Nice sig, btw
__________________
I need a new sig ⊙︿⊙
TsundereCake is offline  
Old 2009-09-13, 01:34   Link #2494
Ithekro
The Comet is Coming
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Sometimes I forget just how many fangirls there are in these threads...then I remember, and get scared for being increadibly out numbered.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline  
Old 2009-09-13, 04:36   Link #2495
Antera Caramichael
French Maid
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Poitiers; France
Age: 22
What were you expecting: It is still a Doujin Game =p
Antera Caramichael is offline  
Old 2009-09-13, 16:18   Link #2496
mizou
Observer
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Unreality
Age: 25
I think they will keep the scene where shannon speak about battler 6 years ago ( a clue or a trap for battora sin ) because of the last scene on the preview , he looks very confused
mizou is offline  
Old 2009-09-13, 20:21   Link #2497
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a certain tropical island
Age: 29
If the beach scene ends up being cut, it might hint that it's a red herring.
Christen is offline  
Old 2009-09-13, 21:13   Link #2498
June 1983
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warwick, RI
Age: 31
Amusingly, I'm now replaying part of what should be III-ii (Gambit) and Beatrice just made a reference to castling.
June 1983 is offline  
Old 2009-09-14, 15:16   Link #2499
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 24
I'm currently wondering if Siesta 556 will ever get a seiyuu... or even appear in the anime at all. (like, if they included the extra TIPS as an OVA series or just put her in flashbacks... or just animated her Siesta version getting smashed against the wall instead of her ceramic rabbit version... which would make little sense. They could also just animate Maria playing with all of her "friends" and include her though.)

I have my doubts. owo;
(Unless she appears in one of the future games somehow.)
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2009-09-14, 15:30   Link #2500
TsundereCake
真 ラブ
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
I'm currently wondering if Siesta 556 will ever get a seiyuu... or even appear in the anime at all. (like, if they included the extra TIPS as an OVA series or just put her in flashbacks... or just animated her Siesta version getting smashed against the wall instead of her ceramic rabbit version... which would make little sense. They could also just animate Maria playing with all of her "friends" and include her though.)

I have my doubts. owo;
(Unless she appears in one of the future games somehow.)
DEEN'll most likely stick to the mention of 556 that happens in Ep. 4, and not bother showing her at all (unless she's in a promo image or something.)
__________________
I need a new sig ⊙︿⊙
TsundereCake is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.