AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-30, 01:44   Link #3521
Endless_Witch_Nipah
BeaBato <3

Send a message via MSN to Endless_Witch_Nipah
"Gimme that damn cookies !"
Beato looks like she's jealous xD

Sakutaro as stuffed lion and Maria in this clothes looks soo adorable.
Am looking forward to see him in human form. And Maria as LADY MARIA of course.

Amakusa...
*drool*
DAMN YOU'RE SEXY!! Dx

I thinked last time about new OP for Anime EP4.
And my result :

Crap i don't know.

The Portrait of course must be different. But i don't remember in EP4 ANY portrait.
Maybe DEEN use a new Music at all.
only wait...
Old 2009-10-30, 01:50   Link #3522
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

I'm betting on DEEN reusing the old portrait. Beato takes center stage again anyway.

Or it's possible that they use a completely rehashed OP with the same music. That is, if it is in their budget.

Please watch where you post and tag your spoilers properly if it's allowed.
Old 2009-10-30, 02:36   Link #3523
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
They should speed through those, because any longer is going to hurt the 1985 scenes, and specially the tea party.
Yep, if Episode 26 is going to cover the Tea Parties like it should (this is the one meta battle they really shouldn't cut down...) we need to speed through the back stories for Ange/Maria. It really shouldn't be a problem since even a lot of VN readers thought it was too much. Btw when can we expect Goldsmith to make his entrance? End of episode 20? That's the first real kick ass moment of many from VN 4.
Old 2009-10-30, 02:38   Link #3524
Ithekro
Space Battleship

Do we have voices for all these new characters yet?
Old 2009-10-30, 04:40   Link #3525
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Do we have voices for all these new characters yet?
That's what I was wondering. We should have at least Amakusa, Sakutarou (Uryuu!) and Kasumi by now.

Anyway, PREVIEW LOOKS SO EPIC. We get Loli Maria, GAR Amakusa and everyone's favorite shota. My heart is gleeful~!
Old 2009-10-30, 05:04   Link #3526
hodil
Solve me...

If ronove got included in EP3's opening.

I think we would see the siesta+stakes scene as normal. however, with the addition of 00.

And Gaap should be included somehow.
Old 2009-10-30, 05:07   Link #3527
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年

My guess for the new OP is that Beato's portrait will be back, Siesta 00 will be with the other two, Gaap will be... filling the empty spot next to Ronove with perhaps Virgillia there as well and Beato vs Virgillia is definitely gonna be replaced with god knows what (maybe MARIA and Sakutaro? or maybe a big showdown scene between human and witch sides?). Maybe DEEN will work Genji, Kumasawa and Nanjo back in the parents scene. Can't really think of where Amakuza will go. Oh yeah, if the Witch Hunters get mentioned in the anime, that would be awesome wouldn't it? 8D
Old 2009-10-30, 05:44   Link #3528
Workworkwork

So nobody wants Battler's only portrait to show up in the OP?

That is, EP4's portrait was of him getting dragged into the portrait, or "Witches' World".

By the way, episode 19 looks good for the most part.
Old 2009-10-30, 06:22   Link #3529
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workworkwork View Post
So nobody wants Battler's only portrait to show up in the OP?

That is, EP4's portrait was of him getting dragged into the portrait, or "Witches' World".

By the way, episode 19 looks good for the most part.
It's hard to actually call EP4's cover a portrait, since the portrait itself is the Witches' World, while Battler being dragged into it is unrelated to the portrait itself, which is why everyone keeps having guesses at what will be used for the next portrait. The ony way I can see that portrait being used is if DEEN is given a proper version of it with Lucifer and Asmodeus not popping out of the frame.
Old 2009-10-30, 06:24   Link #3530
mizou
Observer

EP III-VI
they remove " hideyoshi was killed by a human " and keep ' so I am the one who killed him, beatrice " of evatrice
the choice is logical !! because in the VN that's illogical
so I think that is a good choice ! Don't you?
Old 2009-10-30, 07:38   Link #3531
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodil View Post
If ronove got included in EP3's opening.

I think we would see the siesta+stakes scene as normal. however, with the addition of 00.

And Gaap should be included somehow.
Don't forget the 1998 characters (well Kasumi and Amakusa at the very least)

Sig by nocco
Old 2009-10-30, 11:51   Link #3532
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

My predictions on what they're going to change with the opening...
  • The Portrait is probably the toughest thing to call, but DEEN could surprise us all and have an ANGE-Beatrice portrait made and ready to reveal or something, but the most logical route would be to go back to the original Beatrice portrait... which is kind of lame imo.
  • Siesta 00 will be added in the Siestas shot (durhur), and Gaap (maybe even Virgilia, since she needs somewhere to be now) will probably be added in where Ronove is.
  • The adults will most likely stay the same, but I wonder if they'll make Kinzo look more Goldsmithy now (fish eyes and all) since this is kind of where we start questioning the existance of Kinzo to begin with.
  • Maria and Sakutaro and/or ANGE could possibly replace Eva-Beatrice close-up halfway through the opening.
  • The last few moments are what really trouble me though, as I can't think of any prominent scenes in Episode 4 that could tease the viewers as what's to come as easily as Episode 3, and without being TOO much spoilers. Ronove+Gaap vs. George+Jessica seems too much, and I can't really think of anything else that stood out in Episode 4 that isn't really spoiler territory, so I guess they'll just use the last few moments to show some 1986 guys and more Ange.
  • Hell, they could completely rehash the animation just for this Episode just to copy the way the VN did it.

Oh, and good preview. I'm getting ready for some big tearing the next couple of weeks.
Old 2009-10-30, 14:16   Link #3533
Leinne
Who... am I?

I'm happy about anime-only viewers buying the most unexpected troll. EVERYONE loves Bern and trusts her because she's good and helps Battler and Ange, this is gonna be funny
Old 2009-10-30, 14:18   Link #3534
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinne View Post
I'm happy about anime-only viewers buying the most unexpected troll. EVERYONE loves Bern and trusts her because she's good and helps Battler and Ange, this is gonna be funny
Well most VN people got suckered in by Bern too so

Sig by nocco
Old 2009-10-30, 14:23   Link #3535
Ithekro
Space Battleship

The ???? Tea Party for Episode Four is going to be interesting to see...just how many people go crazy by the "final" troll.

I mean Lambda troll face...yeah sure whatever. But Bern? Bern troll scaried me.
Old 2009-10-30, 14:44   Link #3536
chou

Just for fun, I watched Alliance's opening movie while listening to the anime OP... and it actually fits pretty well! There are parts where the music is out of sync with the song, but if it was changed it a bit, it could fit. Hopefully they decide to redo the entire opening for this arc instead of inserting new parts in, but I guess we'll have to wait until next week to see.
Old 2009-10-30, 14:46   Link #3537
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
ALLIANCE HAS AN OPENING MOVIE?!
my copy doesn't. D:

/it's not on the DVD either. ...what are you talking about?
Old 2009-10-30, 14:52   Link #3538
Golden Witch Drugs
しゆあげいん。

Okay, so here's how I think they will change the OP:

- As far as the portrait goes, I have no idea. I think that DEEN might actually make a Ange-Beatrice portrait. And if not... Then I think they'll take the original portrait, and maybe have it sliced apart or something like that.
- In the Siesta/Stakes part I just think they'll add Siesta00.
- I think Ronove and the parents will stay the same, but when Maria pops up I think it might change to a scene with MARIA and Sakutaro.
- The part with Evatrice will probably be changed to Angetrice instead. *Sob* We'll miss you Evatrice!! But you will have your last moment with Kasumi
- The part with Virgilia vs Beatrice I think will be exchanged with Goldsmith summoning Virgilia, Ronove and Gaap.
- And finally the Ange part might be exchanged with Kasumi.
Old 2009-10-30, 15:00   Link #3539
chou

Quote:
Originally Posted by desirebluesky View Post
ALLIANCE HAS AN OPENING MOVIE?!
my copy doesn't. D:

/it's not on the DVD either. ...what are you talking about?
Err, meant the one from the game... I'm confused now too D: Probably phrased it wrong.

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKjW-jfn00

edit: wait, or is that the ep3 opening? it doesn't seem to include ep4 scenes. I thought there was a new one for the fourth arc but... going to check the game now, I'm probably wrong :/

Last edited by chou; 2009-10-30 at 15:05. Reason: blah
Old 2009-10-30, 15:02   Link #3540
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
i meant the game one too! i have no clue. there are only 3 on the game dvd.
/i checked the one you posted: i'm pretty sure it's EP3 op.
/now i checked the game script and it plays in EP4. not in EP3. now i start to wonder what opening did EP3 have, if any.

i think they'll just make mostly new one, with a few parts of the older. (parents etc.)
i personally hope they don't use the portrait at all and just replace that part with another one.
Closed Thread