AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-11, 20:04   Link #281
Kal-Rhael

Send a message via MSN to Kal-Rhael
I really dislike hinata, i just feel like telling her to suck up, and get a life! you damn Whiner!
Kal-Rhael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 23:04   Link #282
shino bugged
shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris
I hate Naruto, always getting in the way of Sakura's (fav female) and Sasuke's (fav male) romance. Also, he never shows any understanding towards Sasuke's goal. He's so caught up in his petty rivalry and his "this is my way of the ninja!" crap and doesn't even realise that his closest companion has a serious burden on his mind. In fact, they should totally rename the series from Naruto to "The Sasuke And Friends Show": starring Sasuke and his closest friends...Orochimaru and Kabuto obviously. And forget about this Kakashi gaiden nonsense...where is the Sakura gaiden??? Huh??? Were???
That was sarcasm right
shino bugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 00:20   Link #283
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Hating is a strong word
but
I dislike Sakura because of her lack of abilities...... I bet Konohamaru could kick her ass. Im guessing she's suppose to be a baseline for the rest like look what a regular ninja is like... and look at a ninja with super abilties which is everyone else in the series.... and whenever theres a problem shes like "OMFG HELP ME" or "I MUST PROTECT THEM (and gets her ass busted)" its like a constant story with her. Everyone else kicks ass.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 01:45   Link #284
Kadius
Lemon Merchant

Send a message via AIM to Kadius
I don't really hate any of the characters. (I just have a strong dislike for Sakura.)

My main problem is the fans of certain [sharingan weilding] characters. They go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how great the sharingan is and how their character is so badass because they have it. Which all in all, has ruined those characters for me. All I think about when I see the sharingan/Sasuke/Itachi now is all these stupid fanboys verbally vomiting about them in the latest episode/manga/vs thread. Meh.

Spoiler for kinda off topic:

And now I await the flames.

Last edited by Kadius; 2004-11-12 at 03:38.
Kadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 03:13   Link #285
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Quote:
Yeah, that stalker Hinata lollicon chick must be totally dumb. For one thing she likes Naruto, and that sais it all. Sakura would so pwn her in a fight! One headbut from that big pink forehead and shy-girl's out for the count!
Don't think so..
Hinata was fighting Neji very well for her level, and she is from the best clan in konoha. Sakuras tiny little chakra control would be wiped out because hinata would close her tenkutsus.

and also, ( this sounds arrogant) but why can't people be more like me.
I like both naruto and sasuke very much.

And I don't hate and love anime characters
I like and dislike
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 03:24   Link #286
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
Don't think so..
Hinata was fighting Neji very well for her level, and she is from the best clan in konoha. Sakuras tiny little chakra control would be wiped out because hinata would close her tenkutsus.

and also, ( this sounds arrogant) but why can't people be more like me.
I like both naruto and sasuke very much.

And I don't hate and love anime characters
I like and dislike
Hinata would indeed beat the crap out of Sakura. But, she can't close the tenketsu points. Atleast not during the fight with Neji. Being able to do that is very rare and is an ability of exceptional Hyuuga like Neji. Maybe with more practice Hinata could do it. She could go far with more confidence in herself. Naruto seems just as clueless about Hinata's affections for him as Sakura does for him. But Sakura is the most annoying charcter in this show by far. Dumping your best friend for a boy. Badgering a teammate when you aren't doing any better. Refusing to acknowledge Naruto at every corner unless she sees it with her own damn eyes. But, atleast she recognizes these things. Her opinion of Lee changed once she realized he had a heart of gold. Her constant worrying about Sasuke is now excusable considering what they experienced in the Forest of Death. And when Sasuke let her know the truth about Naruto saving her from Gaara she took it to heart. She is annoying, has been annoying but now is improving. I look forward to seeing her medical ninja training pay off, she can't stay worthless forever. Hopefully Hinata does improve somehow, maybe she could be Neji's sparring partner and improve a great deal. Anything is better than serving tea to the men for 3 years. I'd personally like to see her become a medical Ninja and compete with Sakura to be Tsunade's top pupil. That might give her more self confidence to have a little rivalry.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 03:52   Link #287
You Suck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadius

Spoiler for kinda off topic:

And now I await the flames.
Spoiler:
You Suck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 09:24   Link #288
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Hinata would indeed beat the crap out of Sakura. But, she can't close the tenketsu points. Atleast not during the fight with Neji. Being able to do that is very rare and is an ability of exceptional Hyuuga like Neji. Maybe with more practice Hinata could do it. She could go far with more confidence in herself. Naruto seems just as clueless about Hinata's affections for him as Sakura does for him. But Sakura is the most annoying charcter in this show by far. Dumping your best friend for a boy. Badgering a teammate when you aren't doing any better. Refusing to acknowledge Naruto at every corner unless she sees it with her own damn eyes. But, atleast she recognizes these things. Her opinion of Lee changed once she realized he had a heart of gold. Her constant worrying about Sasuke is now excusable considering what they experienced in the Forest of Death. And when Sasuke let her know the truth about Naruto saving her from Gaara she took it to heart. She is annoying, has been annoying but now is improving. I look forward to seeing her medical ninja training pay off, she can't stay worthless forever. Hopefully Hinata does improve somehow, maybe she could be Neji's sparring partner and improve a great deal. Anything is better than serving tea to the men for 3 years. I'd personally like to see her become a medical Ninja and compete with Sakura to be Tsunade's top pupil. That might give her more self confidence to have a little rivalry.
yeah your right about that.
Come to think about it, Kakashi only said that hinata could "see" the tenketsu.

Can't agree with you on the point that sakura is improving. I only saw impovements in the filler.
But now that we are back on the story she starts crying like a baby.
I mean, She's a ninja ffs.
I) can see improvements from EP 3 to EP 30 or something. But I can't see much improvements from 30 - 108.

Another thing...do you realize that you're spoiling?
It's not just you but meny other people in this thread just talks about :
Spoiler:

Not that I care, I read the manga.
but Have they changed the rules or something??.
If not, many people should get banned.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 09:42   Link #289
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I'm going to have to make mself more aware of non spoiler thread. So is the official rule that if the thread doesn't say manga you cannot post spoilers?
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 11:36   Link #290
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

You can but ONLY within spoiler tags. Those who are now caught spoiling without tags will be handed a severe ban.

Back on-topic now.
Old 2004-11-12, 17:20   Link #291
Gunboat Diplomat
Honey Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
No hating for Sasuke. That's what I hope for...I'd do a really big rant about why Sasuke isn't so bad and only hated because some people just need a character to hate.

But since I don't have the time, I won't do it.

It'd be nice to meet another Sasuke fan besides Hunter or whatever.

Hey, my favourite character is Sasuke. Of all the characters in the series, he's the most complex and interesting. I honestly don't think all these Sasuke haters realize the dynamic he adds to the story and how much he drives it forward...
Gunboat Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 17:58   Link #292
Kal-Rhael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunboat Diplomat
Hey, my favourite character is Sasuke. Of all the characters in the series, he's the most complex and interesting. I honestly don't think all these Sasuke haters realize the dynamic he adds to the story and how much he drives it forward...
reason i don't like him is because he's you typical badarse, silent "out for revenge type" and the "I wont stop till i killed him!" thing's been done to death :/
Old 2004-11-14, 01:55   Link #293
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIQUIDCELL
Hahaha! It's like a transcription copy from a therapy session, NARUTO STYLE!

I don't hate any of the Naruto chracters---- some annoys me. No reason to get personal with fic characters....It's very cruel and abusive to insult them since they would have no way of getting back at you. Except for a delayed discharge of upcoming episodes/chapters.
*laughs loudly* that is is so fucking true!!! It is! This all is! But we still LOVE IT ANYWAYS!!! ...>_> <_< should i....shouldn't i... ^_^ I should *glomps Itachi* *immediatlly gets massacered in several maleviolent different ways* X_X *gets rushed away to a hospital* But it was worth it ^_^ *gets massacered again* @_@ I think I'll stop... enough violence!!! ^_^ Back on topic like I said I still dislike Kurenai but Hinata and Neji (current not pre-chuunin exam personalities)i think have gone through great lengths to change or try to change so...
I admire them ^_^
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-14, 10:00   Link #294
Kal-Rhael

Quote:
The tunes that Iron Maiden play have been done to death too but you don't seem to mind that
DIE NOW!

By who exactly?! Iron maiden's music is godly! they've been kicking arse for over 20 years! that's bound to create a few copy cats :P
Old 2004-11-14, 10:15   Link #295
Vide
Lurker

I strongly dislike Rock Lee, because in my eyes, he is not a real ninja like the rest.

Also because my little brother likes him the most.
Vide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-14, 18:07   Link #296
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

everyone here is saying hate is such a strong word, PAH!!!!!!! how can you not hate sasuke??? there was a 25 page thread about that a while back and personally i hate him oh so much especially because of things yet to come in the anime.
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 19:10   Link #297
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-pimp
everyone here is saying hate is such a strong word, PAH!!!!!!! how can you not hate sasuke??? there was a 25 page thread about that a while back and personally i hate him oh so much especially because of things yet to come in the anime.
Hell yeah! I so agree he has become a total pain in the ass and I totally and utterly hate him. If Itachi manages to bring Sasuke to his side after killing Orochimaru then MAYBE Sasuke will become cooler
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 19:48   Link #298
indo

i can't help it by i hate sakura worse then sasuke
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 21:02   Link #299
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

indo, i can deal with that sakura isnt exactly my favorite character either.
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-16, 21:39   Link #300
Kouji
StrykerX

Personally, my most worst enemy would have to be Itachi. Heck, I could'nt forgive him what he did to his family and to the whole Uchiha clan. Which, he kinda reminds me of FFVII's Sephiroth.

Last edited by Kouji; 2004-11-16 at 22:19.
Kouji is offline   Reply With Quote