AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-03, 02:03   Link #801
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
1) The reason Sasori wasn't slaughted by Kankuro's puppet maiden was because he had a wooden body! And since he built the puppet, he knew the layout and therefore, placed his heart where the blades wouldn't strike. Doesn't that seem like cheating in a way?
What the hell are you talking about? The reason Sasori wasn;t slaughtered by that attack was because he saw it coming a mile away before Kankuro himself even knew he would use it. And seriously, wha? Kankuro lost to Hiroku Puppet. An armored shell. And judging by the anime which showed the fight, it was a Sand Clone.

Even if you want to disreguard filler and that fight, Kankuro got DEMOLISHED by Sasori who didn't even have a scratch on his Akatsuki Robe when the fight was over. Seriously, what nonsense are you spouting?

Quote:
2) Sasori is much older and has more years of experience than Kankuro. So cut Kank some slack, ok?
Yes. He does. He also knew everything Kankuro was going to do.

Quote:
3) If Kankuro knew who he would face, he would have prepared better.
No, if he knew he would have ran into Sasori of the Red Sands, he would have shit his pants and thought twice about fighting him at all without massive back-up. Kankuro could have prepped all he wanted. He would still not lay a scratch on Sasori who knows his own puppets inside and out.

Quote:
So don't dismiss Kankuro so easily like that! He'll surpass Sasori for sure!
I can buy that. He may one day surpass Sasori. But that is probably a long ways off. Sasori could control 100 Puppets at once and was strong enough to single handedly kill the strongest Ninja Suna ever had.
__________________
Join the SANITY: The Anti-Pairing Brigade Social Group
Together we will stop the Kalulu and CluClu Cults with divine judgment!
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 21:55   Link #802
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Land of tha Heartless
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
Wow, you really aren't that far into the show, are you? Actually, Temari's was not as much as a bully as Kankuro was. And maybe it's their cockiness that makes them such interesting characters. And at least their not boring! (Not that Gaara is but, you know what I mean). And just imagine having to grow up with Gaara! Have you ever considered how tough it must have been on them, too? They probably didn't have a lot of friends because of who their brother was. Other factors could be that maybe their dad pushed them too hard or they're scared of Gaara but don't want people to think their weak so they put on a tough facade. But just to let you know, they have improved over time. Temari actually favors peace over war and didn't initially want to get involved in the attack on Konoha. If you read her biography, it states that even though she can come off as crude and overbearing, she is not above showing compassion and concern, as she cares deeply for Gaara. And kankuro does, too. In fact, the brothers become much closer. Kankuro's actually the one Gaara feels confortable spilling out his feelings to. In Shippuden, Kankuro risked his life just to try to get his brother back from certain members of the Akatsuki. He was worried about him! That's what a real brother would do. It's just too bad you judge Gaara's siblings so harshly, but I suppose it's just human nature to judge people, right? Sorry if I'm boring you, but they happen to be my 2 favorite characters and when someone speaks ill of them, I feel inclined to defend them. I mean, Gaara cool too, but he gets enough attention while his siblings don't get the props I feel they deserve.
No, ma'am, in fact, I have watched the entirety of the 1st season (too lazy to watch Shippuden when I can just read it) and I've read all of the manga right up to chapter 454. However, I do have to admit that I simply had not put much thought into either Temari or Kankuro before, as I considered them secondary characters. Also of note, while their arrogant demeanor may be something of a front, I still always have a grudge against cocky characters. Unlike you, I certainly did not consider what their past and childhood was like, largely because there isn't much emphasis on that in the canon that I've come across, and I'm not a fanfic theorist type, but your point is well-taken. And you're entitled to defend your favorite characters - I have no problem with that. Your opinion is your and mine is mine, but I've no place to attempt to force mine upon you.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 23:11   Link #803
ImpelDown
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
+-You know, I just decided it was time I just post my 10 Least Favorite characters. I need to blow off some steam, and going on about stupid characters will do the trick. XD
-10 being the least favorite of course.

-1. Iruka - What a waste of a character... Is he even still relevant? Ebisu is more relevant than Iruka at this point.

-2. Jirobu - The only Sound Five ninja I didn't like. He was just stupid. And anything that turns into a giant is just... mind numbingly idiotic... Another reason I don't like Chouji for that matter... That fight made me Face-Palm.

-3. Nagato - No, not Pain, just Nagato. Pain was cool. Nagato was a simpering, whiney sod. Pain was infalliable. Nagato broke like a twig. Big differnce. Oh, and anyone that read the latest chapters also knows why...

-4. Karin - Another crappy kunoichi that doesn't do anything. For some reason Kishi does a terrible job with the kunoichi. Luckily Tsunade, Temari, Sakura, Tayuya, and Chiyo all done something besides nothing... or damn would it be even worse...

-5. Suigetsu - Oh god how I loathe this character... The dick robbed Zabuza's grave... And god is he annoying. Slightly more annoying than teh other two Stooges Sasuke is being followed around with.

-6. Chouji - He just isn't an interesting character. He also should have died... twice... He hasn't done much of anything except beat Jirobu. If Shikamaru wasn't on this team, I don't think I could stand it...

-7. Moegi/Udon - Konohamaru is okay, but these two? Hells no.

-8. Ino - Because she too is useless and obnoxious.

-9. Ten-Ten - Because she is completely useless?

-10. Sai - Still a crap character and a poor Sasuke clone with no personality. And he is annoying.
Like... 2 of your reasons for hating someone was justified, and not just crap like "useless".
__________________
-Done by Endrance
Even in the depths of hell...blooms a beautiful flower of friendship...leaving its petals as mementos...bobbing back and forth on the waves...may it one day bloom once more...
ImpelDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 15:40   Link #804
Uchiwa_Madara
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I used to absolutely hate Sasuke, but then realized without him, the story wouldn't be where it is now.
And to the people saying they hate Naruto, you guys are ridiculous.
There is no reason to hate him.

It's more understandable to hate the villains because it seems to me that they are all a bunch of douches.
Uchiwa_Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 21:03   Link #805
Kytherno
12th Supernova
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Foxy arc
I hate hinata. Her stuttering from shyness is friggin' annoying.
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 23:06   Link #806
ShadowAssasin
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytherno View Post
I hate hinata. Her stuttering from shyness is friggin' annoying.
lol I hear you. I remember during Neji's flashback; when he first met Hinata... She cowered behind her father at the sight of Neji; I remember thinking to myself "Damn, she was that shy even back then? lol" Her shyness was so annoying to me at first, but eventually it just turned into a running gag for me; like Sakura always hitting naruto, or Guy & Rock Lees antics. Meh, I just laugh at it now.
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 12:56   Link #807
RemSuzu
BGI = Death
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nj.
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to RemSuzu
Sakura annoys me. She annoyed me because she was useless. Then even now with her being able to hold her own a bit, she still annoys me. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because she's always hitting poor Naruto. >->

I don't haaaate Sasuke, but he is really annoying now. The guy does not give up with the revenge. First he hates Itatchi, wants to kill em, KILLS him then in the same day wants to avenge him.
RemSuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 13:44   Link #808
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In a box. An awesome box.
Hidan.... but i have NO idea why i hate him ._.
__________________


Could this be.... *gasp* A harem?!
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 15:28   Link #809
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

-10. Sai - Still a crap character and a poor Sasuke clone with no personality. And he is annoying.
Well Sai has alot more personality now, personality wise, hes way Different then Sasuke, hes more sociable then Sasuke was.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 14:37   Link #810
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Can't stand Sakura. I find her stupidity overbearing, and the way she puts down Naruto even though it is clear (and has been for some time now even before the time skip) that he is a much more talented ninja is insane. She is STILL useless. her strength is useless in a battle of ninja, and the only time they have her use it correctly is in her battle with Sasori. She has no jutsu, no talent, and no worth. In fact I find most of the kunoichi to be useless, save for Tsunade and Elder Chiyo. I find Temari and hinata to be useful as well but to less of an extent.

Last edited by Mr.Amazing; 2009-07-21 at 15:20.
Mr.Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 15:11   Link #811
Hide273
The Magical Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Hide273 Send a message via MSN to Hide273
Not really anymore I had a large list back in the day. Though now I have respect for all of the characters except Sasuke. The boy can't think on his own.
__________________
This sig has displeased Arawn-sama for exceeding the forum limits.
Hide273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 18:51   Link #812
naruko hatake
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: u will never know
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypigs View Post
i dont hate anyone, but i would love to see sakura die.
i would love to see sasuke kill sakura now that would be great
naruko hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 19:01   Link #813
naruko hatake
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: u will never know
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypigs View Post
i dont hate anyone, but i would love to see sakura die.
i would love to see sasuke kill sakura now that would be great
u know i don't rerally hate sasuke for some reason i like him and don't know why but i hate that he is still at the revange thing i mean really can't he get over it already.he wants to kill all of kohona why can't he just kill the person who made itachi kill his clan why does he have to kill everyone else well he can kill sakura but not inistint people
naruko hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 19:03   Link #814
naruko hatake
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: u will never know
Age: 19
why would any one hate naruto he is nice strong and does nothing wrong.
naruko hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 21:47   Link #815
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruko hatake View Post
why would any one hate naruto he is nice strong and does nothing wrong.
Haha cool it Rhymed..

Maybe they hate him because some say hes annoying?
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 12:00   Link #816
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Uchiha Madara-because of what he did to Minato and Kushina. T_T
Danzo-because of what he did to Itachi >:-(
Kabuto
Spoiler for Orochimaru and Kabuto:
because of the
Sasuke. Because
Spoiler for Itachi:
and because that wasn't enough for him, no, he had to go on and live a hatred-filled life, and kill more people. The only good things he ever did were provide Naruto with motivation or whatever...
Spoiler for 5 Kage Summit Arc:
and
Spoiler for Orochimaru:
And I don't mind if he kills Uchiha Madara...at all...

Don't really hate anyone else. There are characters I dislike (Zetsu, Sakura, Matsuri, Karin...) but don't really hate.
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 14:14   Link #817
ZeroForever
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: all and none
hmm honestly it's easier to name who I still like.
Gai, Shikamaru, Zabuza, Haku, Kisame... I think that's it.... do note that half on my list have been dead for a while so my feelings for them are somewhat static.

Everyone else needs to wrist cut themselves as I stoppedt caring about how much they emo or take lessons in common sense... the logic most of them use is almost at HP face palm levels when you think about the details.
__________________
the anti-thesis of myself
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 15:46   Link #818
Chia
→[Chia]←
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 23
I dislike Sasuke, enough said.



Naruto hurry up and beat the tard out of him!

Hmm....Naruto isn't as cool anymore either but i'm still rooting for him!
Chia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 08:40   Link #819
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
I hated all the characters that died thanks to Sasuke. So now that they're gone, the only character left that I still hate is Tobi.

EDIT: Except Deidara. I never hated Deidara.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 10:57   Link #820
'Pryde
I am better than you
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
naruto, sakura, hinata, and tsunade need to not exist anymore
'Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.