AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Torrent Submissions

Notices

Old 2009-04-08, 01:43   Link #1
Area88

Heaven Wars Shurato - 1-38

Heaven Wars Shurato

Episodes: 38 out of 38 (Complete)

Group: Arcadia

Please list under the full English name Heaven Wars Shurato, Shurato is just an abbreviation.

Thanks.
Area88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 03:16   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area88 View Post
Heaven Wars Shurato

Episodes: 38 out of 38 (Complete)

Group: Arcadia

Please list under the full English name Heaven Wars Shurato, Shurato is just an abbreviation.

Thanks.
The torrent you list is actually a compilation from both Onibaku and Arcadia. I've added it but as a matter of interest, do you know if it is an "official" (for want of a better word) torrent released with the consent of both groups? I suspect that due to the age of the releases it isn't possible to determine this.

As for the name, we do list it as Heaven Wars Shurato, Tenku Senki Shurato and Shurato (see our Shurato page). Searching our db for any of these will find the torrents.

While I agree that Heaven Wars Shurato is suitable we usually leave it to the fansub groups themselves to name the series. When Onibaku first started to release the series they named the torrents just Shurato and when HitsuzenSubs continued with the series they named the torrents Tenku Senki Shurato. In fact none of the filenames in this current batch use the name Heaven Wars Shurato at all. Arcadia's fan site even lists it as Shulato.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 05:27   Link #3
0uroboros

Is this some kind of private torrent? I'm getting an "access denied" message when trying to connect to it.
0uroboros is offline   Reply With Quote