AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-02-23, 21:45   Link #1
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
NEXT EXIT/fanart/sketch

Can't stop drawing fanart lately. >.<;;;; Markesh from NEXT EXIT! Yay! Yah, character (c) Nyanko-chan. Should I continue this one, and enter that one contest, or should I try drawing something better? O.o;; His hips are too small. And his arms are too short. And his shoulders are very wierd. O.o;;; his backbone's broken, too ^^;; Like always, 100% tablet. :3
Old 2004-02-23, 21:57   Link #2
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Ooh..is this the guy that was on your sig for a short time? I really like him, his face is perfect! Shoulders should be broader and hips wider for guys but..you seem to know what you did wrong ^^

and you made him orange!! yay to you! Overall good picture! Ive just starting to sketch stuff entirly with my tablet. Its fun!!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 22:12   Link #3
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Ooh..is this the guy that was on your sig for a short time? I really like him, his face is perfect! Shoulders should be broader and hips wider for guys but..you seem to know what you did wrong ^^

and you made him orange!! yay to you! Overall good picture! Ive just starting to sketch stuff entirly with my tablet. Its fun!!
Yup, he's the one. Markesh, the alchemist bishounen! xDThis's actually a doodle, didn't draw any 'skeleton' lines. *shame on me~*Uhoh, looks like I'm coming up with excuses again. o.o;; Well, let's come up with more excuses, then! I was listening to Good Charlotte(someone gave me this CD and said I would like it. I didn't, though) when I drew this, and the singer's voice hurts my ears... Plus today I slept for only 4 hours! Um... Yeah! >.< ;;
For some reason I'm sketching in orange... A lot. Really a lot. xD
Old 2004-02-23, 22:27   Link #4
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
bah, words. Who needs words in a song. I always just listen to techno/trance while drawing. It's very relaxing, and kinda takes me off somewhere else. Then again, I'm also listening to my friends talk over ventrilo (a voice chat program if you didn't know).

Once I tried listening to Linkin Park while reading The Merchant of Venice (Shakespeare) for school. Well, that didn't go well (I couldn't concentrate worth a damn).

It really looks pencil-ly. I wouldn't have guessed tablet if you hadn't said it.
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 04:50   Link #5
Carpe Jugulum
Kessen Satsu

Send a message via AIM to Carpe Jugulum Send a message via MSN to Carpe Jugulum
I like the pic its this sorta sketchy style of drawing that i like best, the hips look a tad small but nothing that stands out i dont recon i would have noticed it if you hadnt of mentioned anything.

Quote:
Originally posted by Raxial
I always just listen to techno/trance while drawing.
i carnt stand that kinda music i mean depends on the atmosphere if i ever go clubing i think its alright, when im drawing i prefer some smooth jazz or maybe a bit of D&B maybe massive attack now that can send you tripin
Carpe Jugulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 05:04   Link #6
gizmo
Monenenenee!

hehe me like would like to see it shadowed and colored and stuff, but the scetch is nice
Old 2004-02-24, 10:47   Link #7
Tboz

I think its pretty good, IMO the hips doesn't really matter unless he is a girl.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 15:34   Link #8
Lord Akuma
Fallen Angel

Send a message via MSN to Lord Akuma Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Akuma
the drawing is pretty good, the only real thing to bitch about is his hips. Waaay too small :P they make him look like his bones turned to jelly and flowed straight down.
Old 2004-02-24, 15:37   Link #9
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
I was browsing around deviantart and I came across this persons gallery (sooo amazing btw) ..are you gonna enter the Fan Art contest!?..I think you should!!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 17:14   Link #10
gizmo
Monenenenee!

Quote:
I was browsing around deviantart and I came across this persons gallery (sooo amazing btw) ..are you gonna enter the Fan Art contest!?..I think you should!!
contest? CONTEST???
WheRE?? me wanto enter

THough i'm not too sure wether i'm skilled enough to match up with you guys (and gals maybe )
Old 2004-02-24, 17:43   Link #11
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
yeah, about that. Are Mooni and I the only two who have submitted something so far? Isn't it almost over?
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 18:41   Link #12
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Raxial, that's another contest at devart. >_> Next Exit fanart contest.
Quote:
Yes,Nyanko-sama is very amazing. xD And, yeah, I am entering that contest. Though, I don't have much chance of winning, since Ad-sama is entering... ;__;
Quote:
contest? CONTEST???
WheRE?? me wanto enter

THough i'm not too sure wether i'm skilled enough to match up with you guys (and gals maybe )
You have to register at devart first. http://nyanko-chan.deviantart.com
Quote:
the only real thing to bitch about is his hips. Waaay too small :P they make him look like his bones turned to jelly and flowed straight down.
I know! Isn't that just so awful looking?! I really need to take an anatomy class. ^^; Someday... I will. Hopefully.

Last edited by Sakura-chan; 2004-02-24 at 19:17.
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 18:41   Link #13
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
it's good, though he sort of looks like a fem boy, mainly for all the reasons you said, but it's still nice

"Not all who wander are lost"

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

"There's someone in my head but its not me"

Series currently watching:
Bleach, Strawberry Panic!, Utawarerumono, Air Gear, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Inukami!, Innocent Venus, Chocotto Sister, Welcome to the NHK, KIBA, Muteki Kanban Musume
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 23:19   Link #14
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Anonomis
it's good, though he sort of looks like a fem boy, mainly for all the reasons you said, but it's still nice
His face is too round too. ^^;
Quote:
Once I tried listening to Linkin Park while reading The Merchant of Venice (Shakespeare) for school. Well, that didn't go well (I couldn't concentrate worth a damn).
It's better to listen to Dir en grey when reading! Then,100%, you'll won't be able to concentrate. /I listen to LP all the time when I'm reading(and able to concentrate. I don't read Shakespeare, though.O.o;;; ). Me luffs my LP underground CD. xD
Old 2004-02-25, 01:42   Link #15
xFordainedxx

how did u make the whole sketch orange was it a tablet ???or is there something u can do?
xFordainedxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 01:54   Link #16
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFordainedxx
how did u make the whole sketch orange was it a tablet ???or is there something u can do?
Yeah, I drew it with a tablet. But I do sketch with plain old colored pencils for color line sketches sometimes, too. ^^
Old 2004-02-25, 02:25   Link #17
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
heh.... i find pink floyd good for drawing and "Man.... or Astroman?"(they're surf-rock w/ rarely any words)
or whatever's in the CD player while i'm sitting in a parking lot at work trying to get an idea out of my head.
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 11:11   Link #18
Luly_Sugar

Send a message via ICQ to Luly_Sugar
I like it ^^, your draw itīs very nive..I went to your deviantART i like your style and the your colors.

byee
Luly_Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-25, 12:10   Link #19
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

AWW wow what can i say!?!? I love your style! I love this drawing, he is hawt:P (i save some of your drawings ya know)
Old 2004-02-25, 23:22   Link #20
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
I find when doing anything, for me, it really help to listen to the led zeppelin songs my mom told me you should be high when your listening to them, they work really nice, also, Rush is pretty good to do stuff to and bob marley.
but anyway, your right sakura...his face is rather round...lol...yeah

"Not all who wander are lost"

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

"There's someone in my head but its not me"

Series currently watching:
Bleach, Strawberry Panic!, Utawarerumono, Air Gear, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Inukami!, Innocent Venus, Chocotto Sister, Welcome to the NHK, KIBA, Muteki Kanban Musume
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote