AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-06, 12:53   Link #1341
dizzy304
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Hey did anyone else notice that Tokimeki Sugar was the strange poem Mio read for her fan club in episode 7?
dizzy304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 18:47   Link #1342
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
First ep of season 2, you mean? Yeah, that's "Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss" aka "My Love is a Stapler".
Nice, thanks ^^
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 03:45   Link #1343
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy304 View Post
Hey did anyone else notice that Tokimeki Sugar was the strange poem Mio read for her fan club in episode 7?
I knew it sounded somewhat familiar, but I haven't seen that ep in a while, so I forgot all about it. Sounds better when she sings it than when she reads it normally, I'd say.
__________________
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 04:23   Link #1344
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Tokimeki Sugar is indeed Mio's poem from episode 7 of s2 just hear at the lyrics.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 20:25   Link #1345
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
WOAH. SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.



Is that the full thing???

Edit: It says "radio ver." I'm guessing this is a shortened version that was leaked as a sneak peek.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 20:53   Link #1346
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
As far as I know, some Japanese songs (anime, video games, dunno about J-pop) are usually aired in radio before they're released, and yes, they're shortened. Just think of it as a preview
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 06:44   Link #1347
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
So...Since this is an Insert Album...I presume each song had something to do with the season...

I wonder if the Samidare 20 Love is the lyrics Mio wrote while they were on the marathon? =P

Time to hunt for lyrics and song relationships! XD
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 09:38   Link #1348
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
So...Since this is an Insert Album...I presume each song had something to do with the season...

I wonder if the Samidare 20 Love is the lyrics Mio wrote while they were on the marathon? =P

Time to hunt for lyrics and song relationships! XD
That might be possible. Is there a "heartbreak" word in the lyrics? I don't remember XD

Anyways, looking at the Cassette Mix song order...

01. Introduction
02. Fuwa Fuwa Time
03. Curry no chi Rice
04. Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss
05. Fude Pen ~Ball Pen~
06. Pure Pure Heart
07. Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai
08. Honey sweet tea time
09. Tokimeki Sugar
10. Fuyu no Hi
11. Samidare Ame 20 Love
12. Gohan ha Okazu
13. U&I

It was supposed to be the order of the song they made from the first one till the last one (order by completion), right? The list seems to be correct for the s1 songs, but for s2...

- Pure Pure Heart -->> IIRC, it was labelled as HTT's "latest song" (might be a mistranslation problem) in ep 7. So it should came out after Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai.

- Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai -->> listed in their 3rd year freshmen performance (ep 1 of s2) so the song should already be completed.

^ Maybe Pure Pure Heart was indeed completed before Ichigo Parfait, but if that's the case, why didn't they put it in their performance song list?

If this tracklist is based on the songs' first appearances (order by appearance), then most of the s2 songs are in wrong order. it should be Fuyu no Hi (ep14 s1), Ichigo Parfait (ep1), Honey sweet tea time (ep6), Tokimeki Sugar (ep7), Pure Pure Heart (ep7), and so on.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 11:24   Link #1349
Sparvid
*hic*
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: A Swede in Tokyo
Spoiler for What arrived in the mail today:
__________________
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 13:51   Link #1350
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Under a rock.
Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Aww, now I'm tempted to show mine too...
__________________
TakuanInc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 14:02   Link #1351
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Spoiler for What arrived in the mail today:
I got mine today as well. Just brought it indoors from my mailbox now and... I can't open it. I feel like Yui when she didn't want to remove the film from Gitah. I can't bring myself to remove the shrink wrap and open this thing. It just looks too awesome.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 15:40   Link #1352
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Down under...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Spoiler for What arrived in the mail today:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuanInc. View Post
Aww, now I'm tempted to show mine too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggen View Post
I got mine today as well. Just brought it indoors from my mailbox now and... I can't open it. I feel like Yui when she didn't want to remove the film from Gitah. I can't bring myself to remove the shrink wrap and open this thing. It just looks too awesome.
Hmm, might I ask what shipping option you picked when you ordered it? I got mine from UPS a few days after release (which surprised me alot).
On a more related note, you really do need to listen to the album. It's pretty darn good.
__________________
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes


"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 16:03   Link #1353
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Hmm, might I ask what shipping option you picked when you ordered it? I got mine from UPS a few days after release (which surprised me alot).
Hmm, I used whatever is the default shipping option on YesAsia.
Quote:
On a more related note, you really do need to listen to the album. It's pretty darn good.
Oh, believe me I know and I agree. I've listened to it before (torrent!), just not the actual physical disc. I just opened the package now and I'm listening to it on CD for the first time as I type this.
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 16:05   Link #1354
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Under a rock.
Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Hmm, might I ask what shipping option you picked when you ordered it? I got mine from UPS a few days after release (which surprised me alot).
On a more related note, you really do need to listen to the album. It's pretty darn good.
FedEx. Actually got mine on the day it was released.

Spoiler for Pic related.:
__________________

Last edited by TakuanInc.; 2010-11-09 at 05:32.
TakuanInc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 18:03   Link #1355
hahaudon_ts
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
That might be possible. Is there a "heartbreak" word in the lyrics? I don't remember XD

Anyways, looking at the Cassette Mix song order...

01. Introduction
02. Fuwa Fuwa Time
03. Curry no chi Rice
04. Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss
05. Fude Pen ~Ball Pen~
06. Pure Pure Heart
07. Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai
08. Honey sweet tea time
09. Tokimeki Sugar
10. Fuyu no Hi
11. Samidare Ame 20 Love
12. Gohan ha Okazu
13. U&I

It was supposed to be the order of the song they made from the first one till the last one (order by completion), right? The list seems to be correct for the s1 songs, but for s2...

- Pure Pure Heart -->> IIRC, it was labelled as HTT's "latest song" (might be a mistranslation problem) in ep 7. So it should came out after Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai.

- Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai -->> listed in their 3rd year freshmen performance (ep 1 of s2) so the song should already be completed.

^ Maybe Pure Pure Heart was indeed completed before Ichigo Parfait, but if that's the case, why didn't they put it in their performance song list?

If this tracklist is based on the songs' first appearances (order by appearance), then most of the s2 songs are in wrong order. it should be Fuyu no Hi (ep14 s1), Ichigo Parfait (ep1), Honey sweet tea time (ep6), Tokimeki Sugar (ep7), Pure Pure Heart (ep7), and so on.
I think "Pure Pure Heart" is written by the girl in their 1st year (when Azusa didn't join yet). I remember that they wrote this song for Sokabe sempai when she graduated. So "Pure Pure Heart" was completed before Ichido Parfait is obviously
hahaudon_ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 18:13   Link #1356
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaudon_ts View Post
I think "Pure Pure Heart" is written by the girl in their 1st year (when Azusa didn't join yet). I remember that they wrote this song for Sokabe sempai when she graduated. So "Pure Pure Heart" was completed before Ichido Parfait is obviously
Didn't they perform Fuwa-Fuwa Time at that time?
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 18:13   Link #1357
Goggen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaudon_ts View Post
I think "Pure Pure Heart" is written by the girl in their 1st year (when Azusa didn't join yet). I remember that they wrote this song for Sokabe sempai when she graduated. So "Pure Pure Heart" was completed before Ichido Parfait is obviously
Nah... The song they performed for Sokabe was Fuwa Fuwa Time... Pure Pure Heart was played for the first time at the fan club tea party (and had nothing to do with Sokabe-senpai).
Goggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 18:17   Link #1358
hahaudon_ts
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Well, My Bad . I just checked it
hahaudon_ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 20:21   Link #1359
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
^ Shouldn't those goes to Music Videos thread? ^^;

And for you guys who already had the HTT II Album... is the cassette actually playable? or is it just a mere replica? just curious
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 20:58   Link #1360
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
^ Shouldn't those goes to Music Videos thread? ^^;

And for you guys who already had the HTT II Album... is the cassette actually playable? or is it just a mere replica? just curious
Oh crap, posted it in the wrong thread... I'll fix that right now!
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.