AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-14, 10:58   Link #1381
hahaudon_ts
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
It's Time For My Review

1.Mugi's songs

+Diary wa Fortissismo:It's really strange when Mugi sings a fast song. But it's not bad at all. The song itseft is catchy but it give me no impression, so with me this song is "so so".

+Yasei no Jonetsu:Between this song and Diary wa Fortissismo, I like this one better . I really like the way she sang the first part slow and then change the beat suddenly (Maybe it's because my weird taste )

+Tsumugi's Come With Me!: Mugi voice in this song is totally changed !! It's much more higher and top of that is more moe !! . But Mugi just suit with slow song (like Dear My Keyboard!! ), so I think this version of Come With Me somehow failed

2.Ritsu's songs

+Drumming Shining My Life:The beats of this song really good. But i don't like Ritsu voice when singing, so another "so so" song

+Yuuzora a la Carte:Just like Mugi sings fast song, Ritsu sings slow song is really weird !! Also I have no idea what the lyrics what about, but I have a stange feeling when listen this song

+Ritsu's Come With Me!:I totally agree with ronelm2000, this version is really bad

3.Azusa's songs

+Over the Starlight: 1st time I listen this song i don't really like it, but when I listen it the 2nd time, I reallize this song is really catchy and cheerful

+Joyful Days: I like this song, especcially the intro music

+Asuza's Come With Me: Look like CWM is borned for Yui and Azuyan !!!
hahaudon_ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 11:02   Link #1382
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Mitten Area.
Send a message via Skype™ to Otaku Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post

Therefore...
Come With Me!!
Yui > Asuza > Mio > Tsumugi > Ritsu

Character Singles
Asuza > Ritsu > Tsumugi > Yui > Mio

Oh man...didn't expect this conclusion...
I disagree ^

Except for your Come With Me!! Section, we came to the same conclusion there.

But the Singles me personally I think they should be more like this.

Overall Character Singles
Azusa > Yui > Tsumugi > Mio > Ritsu

But let me say this, I only think Azusa beats Yui because Shiawase Hiyori was like another version of Sunday Siesta and that was my least favorite.

Tsumugi's song Diary wa Fortessimo was really good in my head but I personally like Mio's Seishun Vibration more but because I thought Yasei no Jounetsu was better then Aozora no Monologue I put Tsumugi ahead of Mio

Ritsu's song Drumming Shining My Life I liked but it wasnt as good as Diary wa Fortessimo or Seishun Vibration so I put her on the bottom ( or last )
Hang in there Ritsu!
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 13:49   Link #1383
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Under a rock.
Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
A minor question to everyone that has HTT II:
What does your tracklist for the album look like? I ask this because many albums have tracklists that can vary greatly from each other.

Exhibit A: Using Gracenote CDDB
Spoiler for Exhibit A:


Exhibit B: The tracklist and album art from the the Japanese iTunes Store.
http://bit.ly/cb9XmS
(Also the same as the one on Pony Canyon's site: http://bit.ly/dik7XT)
Spoiler for Exhibit B:
Um...looking at A and B again, they're the same.

And yes, that's how my tracklist looks like as well.
__________________
TakuanInc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 15:41   Link #1384
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Down under...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakuanInc. View Post
Um...looking at A and B again, they're the same.

And yes, that's how my tracklist looks like as well.
The main differences between A and B:
- A: The 2 discs are treated as two separate albums. (Nothing that can't be fixed with a little re-tagging...)
- A: (StudioMix) and (Cassette Mix)
- B: (#23『放課後!』Mix)
Aside from those minor differences, I guess they are the same...
__________________
IF a.k.a. "Iffy" (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes


"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 17:12   Link #1385
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Guy View Post
I disagree ^

Except for your Come With Me!! Section, we came to the same conclusion there.

But the Singles me personally I think they should be more like this.

Overall Character Singles
Azusa > Yui > Tsumugi > Mio > Ritsu

But let me say this, I only think Azusa beats Yui because Shiawase Hiyori was like another version of Sunday Siesta and that was my least favorite.

Tsumugi's song Diary wa Fortessimo was really good in my head but I personally like Mio's Seishun Vibration more but because I thought Yasei no Jounetsu was better then Aozora no Monologue I put Tsumugi ahead of Mio

Ritsu's song Drumming Shining My Life I liked but it wasnt as good as Diary wa Fortessimo or Seishun Vibration so I put her on the bottom ( or last )
Hang in there Ritsu!
I only put more weight on thier Come With Me! Although...

I like Ritsu's Drumming Shining My Life more than Diary wa Fortessimo by a bit.
I only liked Mio's ... wait what was that? meh...the second song.
I never liked any of Yui's Character songs, but Yui's Come With Me! was spectacular for me.
I liked Asuza's Character Single. period.

Oh well, everyone has thier own opinions...now to wait for Ui's Character Single..
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 18:14   Link #1386
hahaudon_ts
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I want Jun's Character Single. I still have no idea what she will sing about
hahaudon_ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 18:21   Link #1387
hahaudon_ts
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010




Magnificent hah !
hahaudon_ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 19:30   Link #1388
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaudon_ts View Post
I want Jun's Character Single. I still have no idea what she will sing about
Maybe about Azu-nyan, Mio, or her desire to join the club/Regret of not joining the club?
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar by Tempester
Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 21:51   Link #1389
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Maybe about Azu-nyan, Mio, or her desire to join the club/Regret of not joining the club?
That MUST happen. =P
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 22:45   Link #1390
trenton_dawn
Silt
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
7. Asuza's Come With Me
Now this is one of those catchy Come with Me...some parts are inferior to other's parts though, like Yui's (yes Yui's) and Ritsu's....but overall...I place this...just before Yui!
Therefore...
Yui > Asuza > Mio > Tsumugi > Ritsu
Now to wait for the official Group Mix. =D
Speaking of group mixes, I've always wondered: is there an official group mix for Let's Go? If so, where can I buy it?
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 23:12   Link #1391
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Speaking of group mixes, I've always wondered: is there an official group mix for Let's Go? If so, where can I buy it?
Yes, and the first Radion CD.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 19:30   Link #1392
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
azusa's were good.but i like mugi's the most.and of course, as ritsu's yuuzora's seeming reply to mio's aoz0ra, i love it t0o. L0L.
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 04:24   Link #1393
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: God Knows...
hello there,

may i ask, is the season 2 original soundtrack out yet?

what is the soundtrack on ep3 s2, i think, when ritsu reflects on the days when she is only starting out on drums?

and what is the song that Yui and Ui sang on a rainy day?

thanks.....
__________________
My YouTube Channel and Soundcloud
"I swear my allegiance under the Red Cloud Organization, for all things Light and Fluffy"...
LightMusicBand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 05:06   Link #1394
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Down under...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
hello there,

may i ask, is the season 2 original soundtrack out yet?

what is the soundtrack on ep3 s2, i think, when ritsu reflects on the days when she is only starting out on drums?

and what is the song that Yui and Ui sang on a rainy day?

thanks.....
1. Yes.
2. "Temptation with rain" on K-ON!! ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK Vol.1
3. あめふり (Amefuri)
__________________
IF a.k.a. "Iffy" (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes


"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 13:48   Link #1395
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in Ritsu's hands
Age: 17
The new Character songs are out already.
__________________
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 06:09   Link #1396
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Down under...
I have a question: which of the B-side tracks are your favourites?
(e.g. The B-side track of Cagayake!GIRLS is Happy!? Sorry! which is one of my favourites...)
__________________
IF a.k.a. "Iffy" (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes


"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 07:38   Link #1397
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in Ritsu's hands
Age: 17
I like Cagayake!GIRLS
__________________
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 07:40   Link #1398
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
I have a question: which of the B-side tracks are your favourites?
(e.g. The B-side track of Cagayake!GIRLS is Happy!? Sorry! which is one of my favourites...)
Mine would be:
- Sakuragaoka Joshi Kotou Gakkou Kouka (Rock. Ver.) -->> Love this song very much since they all sing. Too bad it's too short ^^;
- Tsubasa wo Kudasai -->> Same as above.
- Our MAGIC -->> a cute song.
- Sweet Bitter Beauty Song -->> a cool song. Love the instruments play.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>

Last edited by Ryonea; 2010-11-20 at 18:18.
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 09:45   Link #1399
hahaudon_ts
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I like Sweet Bitter Beauty Song (Don't Say Lazy) and Girl In Wonderland (NO Thank You)
hahaudon_ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 12:01   Link #1400
trenton_dawn
Silt
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 26
Sakuragaoka anthem, from the Pure Pure Heart single, is my favorite.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.