AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Old 2004-02-23, 23:05   Link #1
Exanji
Vanship Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Exanji
I need some drawings....

hey, i'm going on a trip for a couple of days, and i need to practice my drawings... could you guys post some that I could print out and copy? and don't worry, i won't take credit for your work, it's kinda hard to find any pics that aren't hentai on the search engine's
thanx!
Old 2004-02-24, 01:13   Link #2
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exanji
hey, i'm going on a trip for a couple of days, and i need to practice my drawings... could you guys post some that I could print out and copy? and don't worry, i won't take credit for your work, it's kinda hard to find any pics that aren't hentai on the search engine's
thanx!
(*laughs*) I don't think that anyone minds you redoing their work; and I'm certainly not worried about you taking credit for it.

since I'm sure that nobody wants to see my artwork again (it's several pages back now), I'll just see if I can post a link to that thread, and yo ucan take what you want.

Have fun on your trip!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6043

Q: When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with him to the station?

MR. BROOKS: Objection. That question should be taken out and shot.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 06:53   Link #3
Yama_Le_Rouge
I'm branded, I'm doomed

You can use all mine, i don't care since i put them online. Do a seach for all yama thread, don't worry there arent a lot. And if you're going on a trip, it's just better to draw things around and take model on real thing, you can only draw well thing you have study and understand. That's my point of view.( but i don't do that lol)
Yama_Le_Rouge is offline   Reply With Quote