AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-02-17, 17:00   Link #1001
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
Leaving out the abuse and the taser and all, I wouldn't mind Shouko at all. That might have been the first good thing she's done for Yuuji and he calls the officers? Bad move.
Without the abuse, taser, eye poking, bat, violence and etc, then Shouko MAY make the perfect wife. And if her personality is better. I bet Yuuji can't even talk to his female classmates without her glaring daggers at Yuuji.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 17:13   Link #1002
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I bet Yuuji can't even talk to his female classmates without her glaring daggers at Yuuji.
Rather she'd be throwing the daggers at him.
Old 2010-02-17, 17:16   Link #1003
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
LOL ill take that bet ill give 2:1 odds in favor of Saint Peter being tazard by Shouko if he denies her entry
If it was a Nordic heaven then Thor would be pulped by his own Mjolnir. Then Shouko would have become the new Goddess of Thunder wielding a taser and a storm hammer, with Yuuji being chained to her seat of power!

Now that looks interesting in my mind. Hopefully someone shares the same thoughts as me and draws this out. Guarantee to win any art prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Rather she'd be throwing the daggers at him.
She won't kill him or let any harm be done to him that is physically damaging long-term. Most likely, she will just glue him to his seat then sit on his lap.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 17:19   Link #1004
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
She won't kill him or let any harm be done to him that is physically damaging long-term.
So hitting him with a taser over and over won't deal long term damage? Same with poking his eyes out over and over.
Old 2010-02-17, 17:47   Link #1005
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
So hitting him with a taser over and over won't deal long term damage? Same with poking his eyes out over and over.
well it will give long time damage but in her favor. His will to resist will lessen as the injuries mount (killing him slowly). His eyesight will start to go and the last image that will be burned in his mind is of Shouko. She will be more than willing to take care of him for his natural born life (if he makes it that far) the tazer will have fried his motor capability making it impossible for him to get around by himself and therefor not being able to escape as well lol. Shouko is one of the better looking girls in the series but her violence just doesn't sit well with me. But on the other hand Shouko might be the only girl that can tame Yuuji to begin with.

I wish they would introduce a girl thats interested in Yuuji just so i could how Shouko would react and how Yuuji would react. But i think we all know as much as he protest im thinking he likes the attention and probably even likes Shouko on some type of weird, twisted heart wrenching way.

SaintessHeart id watch that if it were ever animated lol. It could be worse what if Shouko ended up becoming the new Shiva?
Old 2010-02-17, 17:58   Link #1006
MaxMaximilianMaximus

Send a message via Yahoo to MaxMaximilianMaximus
Yuuji with his hair down = Emiya Shirou
Yuuji with his hair up = Archer/Lancer
MaxMaximilianMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 18:07   Link #1007
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
well it will give long time damage but in her favor. His will to resist will lessen as the injuries mount (killing him slowly). His eyesight will start to go and the last image that will be burned in his mind is of Shouko. She will be more than willing to take care of him for his natural born life (if he makes it that far) the tazer will have fried his motor capability making it impossible for him to get around by himself and therefor not being able to escape as well lol. Shouko is one of the better looking girls in the series but her violence just doesn't sit well with me. But on the other hand Shouko might be the only girl that can tame Yuuji to begin with.

I wish they would introduce a girl thats interested in Yuuji just so i could how Shouko would react and how Yuuji would react. But i think we all know as much as he protest im thinking he likes the attention and probably even likes Shouko on some type of weird, twisted heart wrenching way.

SaintessHeart id watch that if it were ever animated lol. It could be worse what if Shouko ended up becoming the new Shiva?
That may make some drama. If we actually had another girl interested in Yuuji and vice versa. Then we'll really see Shouko getting desperate.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 02:33   Link #1008
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Spoiler for :

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-02-18 at 04:28.
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 05:30   Link #1009
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Sweeeeeet ep ^_^

Spoiler for ep7:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 07:38   Link #1010
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for episode 7:
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 07:57   Link #1011
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

That was a pretty good episode, as expected. I was a bit worried we weren't ever going to find out why Shouko likes Yuuji, though that little scene at the end did the job for me. As for that scene at the end, it was so ef. I guess Oonuma Shin couldn't help himself. All it was missing was some tenmon.
Old 2010-02-18, 09:24   Link #1012
firebrrend
Punishment Inspector

what a sudden improvement.... Himeji was desperate when Yuuji mentioned that Aki hit on another chick....

Shouko's Feminine side is finally revealed !!! So Moe ~~~

It seems suddenly Hideyoshi's sister, yuuko is suddenly cut out of the new ending song.... sounds like she's going to be another side character without much air-time....when others like shouko is becoming main-side character....

Sailor-fuku fever !!!!
firebrrend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 10:02   Link #1013
Bordix

An entire episode dedicated to Yuuji and Shouko? sure why not? Always nice to see those couple around. This episode just made me curious what happened in their childhood. I do hope the anime takes that up.

and oh wow, the new ed, its just, lol what? I guess it's the female's turn now, should have known Hideyoshi is gonna be there. Akihisa's appearance was a disturbing surprise though.
Old 2010-02-18, 10:39   Link #1014
tsunade666

don't dial 119 at all cost on that kind of situation!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 11:28   Link #1015
hai_san

Definitively Shouko is my most favorite female char, Aki male and with Hideyoshi (own gender)
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 11:42   Link #1016
Who

Congrats to Yuuji for effectively forming a permanent death contract at the end of the episode. Well, at least he's got a killer wife so it evens out in everyone else's eyes.

Lol at the principal popping up in a uniform in the ED. UNEXPECTED.

And Evangelion reference in title next week? My interest has been piqued.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-18, 11:56   Link #1017
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Congrats to Yuuji for effectively forming a permanent death contract at the end of the episode. Well, at least he's got a killer wife so it evens out in everyone else's eyes.
No. His life just got a whole lot better.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-02-18, 12:26   Link #1018
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Quote:
Let's see. Be faithful, carry a blindfold so as not to stare at anyone else, maybe that will keep shouko on his good side if not better. Otherwise Yuuji will not escape her clutches.
Old 2010-02-18, 12:34   Link #1019
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
and may god protect him cause hes going to need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
Let's see. Be faithful, carry a blindfold so as not to stare at anyone else, maybe that will keep shouko on his good side if not better. Otherwise Yuuji will not escape her clutches.
Easy way for Yuuji to survive is just to do whatever Shouko says. But i guess if you have a wife as good looking as Shouko i guess it evens out in the end i guess..... seriously as much as tease Shouko i actually do like her she has her kawii moments and on the inside shes just like any other teenage girl in love. I think as time goes on her violent tendencies with lessen and Yuuji reflexes will evolve out of need.
Old 2010-02-18, 12:39   Link #1020
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Yuuji is a lucky guy, as he had said it himself - it is hard for someone to stay as faithful for so long.

Interesting new ED though, the first part of the lyrics had the lines all ending with -i. And lol at Hideyoshi being in the ED with all the girls!

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen