|2009-04-13, 09:56||Link #1|
Join Date: Apr 2009
School Rumble San Gekki
Hello to everyone. Please just call me Cinji. I have gathered your attention to my post in an attempt to gain favor for what I...I mean, Someone is about to do. I am talking about someone creating the manga for School Rumble 3 season themselves.
(This is where you look shocked.) What! Can it be done? As you well know, many people honestly think the 2 episode OVA was a little(Quite a bit) under par with what fans or even the basics of what make anime/manga good. To the point.
I am posting to see the turn-out of how many people on this site would be willing to read the manga that I..someone that has the time, to make this a better story.
On that topic, if someone were to make thier own manga(<.<) of what could have happened during the 3rd Season. Would anyone be interested in seeing it. (Ofcourse It would be free since I can't ...ahem. That person can't profit from something licensed but still feels the need for that perfect ending everyone is waiting for.)
Some of those perfecting endings would include
1: Harima becoming a manga-ka instead of scouring the countryside.
2: A climatic story for Yakumo which they didn't even show the ghost again even though they said they would.(A lot of potential story there.)
3:Hanai actually gets an ending.
4:Eri actually gets an ending.
5:Yakumo actually gets an ending.
6:It won't end in a pie fight...(or will it?)
7:Some more fan service.(Admit it, this series loved showing it.)
So on and so forth.
Please reply for me to hear your thoughts on the subject. (A schedule for the series can be made for everyone to feel as though they were seeing it from the way manga is meant to come out.(Really not looking forward to that^^'))
I hope you all discuss amongst yourselves about what is to be the future of this very interesting Story that is about to unfold.
|2009-04-13, 10:42||Link #2|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
the number 2.
yakumo's story really interests me.....
there was 3 story for yakumo
1.Mind reading story
- this really interests me.... i have a theory that she will loses this power... why? because there will be a day that she will realize that reading the mind of her love will be a bad thing to do..... Im a girl too... so i think its really wrong reading the mind of someone you really love.... i think she will notice this when she had her first boyfriend.... ^_^
reading the mind of someone you really love feels wrong to me......
2.The ghost Story
- this is kinda interesting too.... i wonder if this ghost will help yakumo to get harima.. hmmm i wonder... ^_^
3 Her love for harima - its kinda interesting story too ^_^
|2009-04-14, 16:06||Link #4|
Join Date: Jan 2004
Definitely yes. San Gakki was terrible.
|2009-04-19, 22:03||Link #5|
Join Date: Apr 2009
1.Harima x Tenma ending for me but if not then thats okay too as long as they put some clearance on it.
2.Yakumo x Sarah which isn't that wierd actually.
3.Closure for all of the characters sounds good to me.
4.Karasuma...getting his memory back thanks to SUPRISE...Harima or Hanai would be kind of cool.
5.The Ghost returning to help Yakumo find her love.
6.Pie fight AFTER everyone gets together.
7.Hanai x Akira might be pretty good.
8.Couples meeting with family and getting to know them.
10.Set in their 3rd year and Yakumo's Second year.
11.Big hilarious plots and...movie adventure?
12.Imadori getting with Karen and actually being in a commited relationship.
13.Eri x Mitoko.
14.Yoshidayama x Nara had some moments although not really expected.
15.Megumi x Saeko.
|2009-05-10, 20:53||Link #6|
Join Date: May 2009
Hiya... I'm new in the forum.. I have a guess about School Rumble.
Sorry my bad english btw
Tthe Autor was naive or neglectful for bring that kind open end for SR. Either cos fanbase or marketing. (open end means new seasons! for that SR got 'till Third term).
1. SR should have had closures of the romances.
2. Tenma, Harima & cast personalities are realistic.
3. Harima would fall in love with eri or yakumo NO MATTER WHAT. [flag or onigiri]
4. The events in the series gave us that idea:
----> tenma been loved by the karasuma, and harima learning to love* and been loved either for Eri or yakumo. Not his frustrated "love" maintained during whole series towards tenma.
Note Does harima loved tenma-chan? Of course not. Simple like that. Harima didnt have any reason to falling in love whole series with Tenma. He had waaay more moments and revelations with Eri/Yakumo than with tenma, plus he was rejected indirectly alot times... Same to Miko-chan and the little basketball girl. NOTE (let's don't forget Harima's change happened cos of the "power of the blame" and not because of the "power of the love"). If you carefully to check the harima's past with tenma( it's shown in the 1st season), Harima thinks to be in love with tenma just after he to be knocked down. Tenma started to cry and accused him of being a hentai... In the my opinion, Harima just want ride his mind off that misunderstanding, and somehow to guarantee tenma happiness... Not fall in "love" with her. Just for let you know tenma-chan was idealized in harima's mind... What doesn't have anything to do with the real tenma.
5. Hence, Harima will never be satisfied with ANY woman until he clear it up with tenma.: A simple phrase and done: " See tenma? I'm not that hentai guy who you thought. Sorry, but you missunsdesrtood me in our first meet sometime ago".
6. Eri's character was the first one to be developed. Although the author has killed that fact of the harima mind. So Harima kept hating her along the chapters. Hate-love relationship.
7.The ONLY girl related with harima who will never have his love is Tae-sensei.. Just sexual relationship to solve the problem is out of discussion considering Harima's character.
8. Cat fight? Eri would won because her goals toward Harima are better exposed plus there's chemistry between them. Yakumo would won with the time tho.
9. For godsake, you don't necessarily need to join couples ONLY at end of an anime... Either Yakumo or Eri dating harima throughout the series would be great. The same may be applied to other couples in the serie aswell. For instance
----> Miko x Asou x (hanai)* x lil girl from basketball x Sara ( Look, we are talkin about characters with extreme personalities, not sluts or naive girls. being only a Stalker/pretty guy dont help in this cenario. That's why Hanai & Imadori shouldnt have any chance towards Yakumo/miko respectively). What is Realistic.
Note* Hanai could has been thrown right here and learned to love PROPERLY, not only being a beauty stalker.
---> Ichigou X imadori x Lala x imadori's fans (naive girls). Lol, look how many history and background could to be done right here. Ichigou would teach imadori how to love properly.. Actually that's what happend in the festival in NiGakki. Instead Imadori just date random girls, Lala could be Ichigou's rival along the way aswell.
---> Akira x Hanai = why not?
---> Tenma x Karasuma = They should end up together.
---> Harima x Eri x Yakumo = they did SR be what it is. Just needed to develop the couples a bit more and made closures...
a) Eri x Harima. [flag] Eri had became a real woman (for godsake, with her friends, with her life, with her family, with random guys, with her personality with her proud -> for godsake I repeat, she even wanted to change her looks cause harima, "to be pretty enoff to have all men but who I love". She was done to be with Harima. Best couple eva*.
* The changes are in direction to the Eri and not to the couple. Hence, she could to find other cool guy and live her life, have childreen and get old with, HAPLESS though(regular wife), she would keep her real fellings hidden until it's her death. Real love.... So right here the word love is applicablel and realfor the facts mentioned early.
b) Yakumo x harima [Onigiri] = they're differents but mutually compatibles inside. Jesus freakin Christ, what the autor was thinking... This couple not only grew up together but teached each other stuffs like friendship between woman&man, etc. Beeing that said and considering their personalities, they never will find someone similar once again. Simply because that can only be learned once. Yakumo will never find a man like Harima and vice-versa. Thats the point. So, Yakumo without harima = eternal unhappiness...Either she will probably finish alone, or marrying with the first stalker that to appear into her life(reminds me Hanai). Don't you believe? Ok, Take a look how sad Yakumo reacts when Harima's little brother confess in thought his love toward her.
Therefore, Harima should marry either with Yakumo or Eri! Either couples would be great...
I'm Onigiri though
Last edited by eyes of the amethyst; 2009-05-12 at 12:21.
|2009-05-18, 04:02||Link #7|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
yeah Flag faction is the best couple in SR!
but im still a bit of Onigiri though...
only reason was yakumo....
it doesnt matter who the guy yakumo will marry...
I need to find out what will be the reactions of yakumo reading the mind of someone she loves... ^_^