AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 09:14   Link #61
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
This is where I feel the writing is kind of poor...Aizen seems invincible throughout the entire series, basically flicking away even the most powerful attacks with a smile and a nod...so now we are to believe that a simple fortress of flames can stop him and his 2 biatches? wow, Aizen suddenly got weak...whatever, just hurry up and get to fighting...
i don't think aizen cares...that's the feeling i get. I'm pretty sure he could've avoided it? But then again, yama-jii is the head of all of them, so i wouldn't be surprised if that was something really hard to break out of, no matter how strong you are. idk :X

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
That substitute shinigami part.. does anyone else think the same as me seeing Matsumoto's gigai
you sick b----, jk, i won't deny it, i thought of something along the same lines, and then was like "oh man i am pathetic for even having that thought pop into my mind" lol
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 09:23   Link #62
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
ouch, the new OP track is really bad, not sure about the style but the stills are great(Mayuri for instance ).. ED is really boring :/

most parts of the episode were good, it was like "welcome home to serious bleach" although the pace was a bit slow
The OP dance part is a response to the naruto ED counterpart, they had to do something!
Old 2009-04-15, 09:36   Link #63
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
The OP dance part is a response to the naruto ED counterpart, they had to do something!
Sadly for them Naruto had it much better.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 09:54   Link #64
EoT
~~

The opening when Rukia and Inoue were together was really slutty

Anyway not much happening in this episode.. except buildup for what seems to be the fight next episode.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 10:48   Link #65
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

as for the OP, meh it was okay, nothing too bad but not really my style...the ED...lol...is it just me or does the singer sound like a Japanese Freddie Mercury?
Old 2009-04-15, 12:39   Link #66
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
This is where I feel the writing is kind of poor...Aizen seems invincible throughout the entire series, basically flicking away even the most powerful attacks with a smile and a nod...so now we are to believe that a simple fortress of flames can stop him and his 2 biatches? wow, Aizen suddenly got weak...whatever, just hurry up and get to fighting...
firstly I wouldn't underestimate Yamamoto

then I would listen to what Aizen said.. imo he could break free(although this should need at least some effort) if he wants to

poor writing: Soul Society discussing the best strategy with the enemy in sight that's something you should do before you enter the battlefield
Old 2009-04-15, 13:03   Link #67
Meisterdieb

Finally! Finally, the real stuff is back again...
(...even though TBTP was great, I am so happy we're back to the present)
Great episode.

1) Who is the girl in the opening at 0:51?
2) Yachiru in the opening was mega-kawai (but then she usually is)

I really love both OD and ED - don't really care wether those in them act in character or not. The OD isn't canon - that is, isn't happening, anyway. So let them act weird/crazy/ sexy whatever. The important thing is, the song is good and the animation doesn't suck.
And I did enjoy both the music and the visual style of the new OD and ED.

Questions:
How come that now everbody can fly/levitate (Karakura Town scene)?
How can the Exequias be defeated by falling down if they -just a second before- were flying around??

Why did Ichi "waste" his Getsuga Tenshou on the two nameless Hollows, and then not use it on the Exequias? That would have taken care of their crowding...

Why didn't this Shinigami E...(can't remember his name - from episode 8 or so) send the girl-ghost to SS? Come on, the area must be swarming with Hollows.

Ok, so this enormous spillage of reiatsu is destroying those hollows just by being exposed - yet, neither the shinigami nor the girl seem to be affected??
And we know i.e. from the SS arc that Ichi and others are in fact very much affected by someone else's reiatsu.

Aizen letting himself be trapped inside the wall of fire...and saying they'll win without lifting a finger.
I have no idea what exactly he's talking about but I smell a " I planned it this exact way all along" coming...

And anyway... him sending his troops into the fight would very much count as "having lifted a finger".

For a short moment, I let myself hope, Yamamoto's attack would end all the hollows, arrancars and traitors. Just burn them and go home.
That would have been soooo sweet.

And please, what the frakk is Ulqui talking about with Orihime? Is he seriously saying there is no "soul" when everyone (even 'Hime) knows that there is?
Hello! Soul Society ... Ring a bell? (His "if I rip you open, will I find this soul" speech - lame)
I realize he's trying to frighten Hime, but he's not really expecting THAT to work.
He should know by now that threatening to hurt OTHERS will frighten Hime more than anything.
Meisterdieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 13:21   Link #68
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
there was no Getsuga Tenshou in the manga(he tried to use it but Exequias-spam stopped him) and he just cut through those normal hollows, same with the too-lazy-to-do-a-soul-burial Shinigami,.. and every translation I read used "heart" instead of "soul"
Old 2009-04-15, 13:31   Link #69
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
And please, what the frakk is Ulqui talking about with Orihime? Is he seriously saying there is no "soul" when everyone (even 'Hime) knows that there is?
Hello! Soul Society ... Ring a bell? (His "if I rip you open, will I find this soul" speech - lame)
I realize he's trying to frighten Hime, but he's not really expecting THAT to work.
He should know by now that threatening to hurt OTHERS will frighten Hime more than anything.
However insignificant as this may seem it is actually quite vital so remember it well later on :P

Quote:
Questions:
How come that now everbody can fly/levitate (Karakura Town scene)?
How can the Exequias be defeated by falling down if they -just a second before- were flying around??

Why did Ichi "waste" his Getsuga Tenshou on the two nameless Hollows, and then not use it on the Exequias? That would have taken care of their crowding...

Why didn't this Shinigami E...(can't remember his name - from episode 8 or so) send the girl-ghost to SS? Come on, the area must be swarming with Hollows.

Ok, so this enormous spillage of reiatsu is destroying those hollows just by being exposed - yet, neither the shinigami nor the girl seem to be affected??
And we know i.e. from the SS arc that Ichi and others are in fact very much affected by someone else's reiatsu.

Aizen letting himself be trapped inside the wall of fire...and saying they'll win without lifting a finger.
I have no idea what exactly he's talking about but I smell a " I planned it this exact way all along" coming...

And anyway... him sending his troops into the fight would very much count as "having lifted a finger".
I pretty much asked most of this too, in the manga Zangetsu stated they fly by concentrating reiatsu on their feet, but death by fall is really lame in bleach...anyway, just write these things off as trivial, can't do anything about it.
Aizen's minions fighting doesn't mean he's doing anything, he's just sitting around in flames, so if they win for him he won't have lifted a finger. I just hope the fights actually start with the next ep and don't make it an intro for every new villain.
Old 2009-04-15, 16:34   Link #70
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
ouch, the new OP track is really bad, not sure about the style but the stills are great(Mayuri for instance ).. ED is really boring :/

most parts of the episode were good, it was like "welcome home to serious bleach" although the pace was a bit slow
I agree with you there, I like Velonica a lot more.

The episode was all talking, and introducing whats about to happen the animation quality went through the roof. good episode for the reunion oh everyone who was either dead or on the verge of being dead. and the ending was hilarious with Renji and Chad screaming xD
Old 2009-04-15, 17:10   Link #71
Enishi316

All i can say is Yes! Bout time.Hmm lets guess who will fight who..or more like who i want to fight who lol

Aizen VS Yamamoto

Gin VS Hitsugaya

Komamura VS Tousen

Kyouraku VS Stark

Fong VS Halibel

Ukitake VS Barragan

As for the rest Vice captains VS The Espada lackeys =P
Enishi316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 17:12   Link #72
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

And guess which will come first!?

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-04-16 at 14:37. Reason: Removed spoilerish comment, at least let the people speculate!
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 17:24   Link #73
saravis

I found the dance to be odd too. Matsumoto I found to be the most out of place she just seemed to be the filler of the three because one she's nowhere near as relevant as Orihime or Rukia, and also she hardly even did anything. I guess walking and getting wind blown in your face counts as dancing.

I really liked the episode. The first part was well done setting everything up nicely on that side of things. The second part was great with the added filler setting everything up for whats to come in HM. I like setup episodes if done well, not as much as the fights, but I still like them.
Old 2009-04-15, 17:57   Link #74
Enishi316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
And guess which will come first!?
Don't i know it...if anything my list will go from bottom to top..oh well @_@..all we can do is what we always do..wait >_>

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-04-16 at 14:36.
Enishi316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 18:42   Link #75
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Wow , no one happy with the OP. I guess I'm the only person content enough with Inoue shaking what her mama gave her and Rukia doing something that would actually appeal to a male.

Maybe I should replace 'content' with 'shallow'

Though I love Inoue to death, Bachikoi(Naruto ED) was waaay better IMO. In terms of both song and animation.
Old 2009-04-15, 18:56   Link #76
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi316 View Post
All i can say is Yes! Bout time.Hmm lets guess who will fight who..or more like who i want to fight who lol

Aizen VS Yamamoto

Gin VS Hitsugaya

Komamura VS Tousen

Kyouraku VS Stark

Fong VS Halibel

Ukitake VS Barragan

As for the rest Vice captains VS The Espada lackeys =P

Although I would like to see Fong VS Halibel too

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-04-16 at 14:38. Reason: Removed spoilerish comment, at least let the people speculate!
Old 2009-04-15, 19:56   Link #77
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I don't think we should be spoiling anime-only watchers like that...
Old 2009-04-15, 20:12   Link #78
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I don't think we should be spoiling anime-only watchers like that...
Well I didn't say who is fighting who.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-04-16 at 14:38. Reason: Removed spoilerish comment, at least let the people speculate!
Old 2009-04-16, 00:10   Link #79
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, it's like Mao VS Lelouche, they can only keep guessing so this just makes it more interesting^^
Old 2009-04-16, 00:35   Link #80
scorpio516

I liked the new OP. Maybe not the song, but the design. It hearkens back to Astrix, Op #1 in its designs. It was that original style that got me hooked in the first place!
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote