AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2012-01-09, 18:48   Link #2361
Breidaluk

That would be quite a sight to behold.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 23:45   Link #2362
TkMacintosh

I blame rubix91 for this idea...

Spoiler for What the hell did I drink now?:

Thing is? I don't drink Alcohol. Ever.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 01:10   Link #2363
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
I blame rubix91 for this idea...

Spoiler for What the hell did I drink now?:

Thing is? I don't drink Alcohol. Ever.
...eh?

(But... I don't drink alcohol either...)
Old 2012-01-10, 09:21   Link #2364
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Ah you guys, lay off the crack potions.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 14:29   Link #2365
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

^Certainly, I don't know what you mean...

And the only notable fic I write is To Aru Super SS, and that's based on sound logic.
Old 2012-01-10, 15:14   Link #2366
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix91 View Post
And the only notable fic I write is To Aru Super SS, and that's based on sound logic.
The moment I got my cameo, the word logic was thrown out the door

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 15:36   Link #2367
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Hey now, that arc hasn't been fully realized yet.

Spoiler for :

And let me just say, you guys haven't even seen me attempt to write crack yet.
Old 2012-01-10, 16:44   Link #2368
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Hey now, that arc hasn't been fully realized yet.

Spoiler for :

And let me just say, you guys haven't even seen me attempt to write crack yet.
"lololololololololol" you say?

Well, let's say I countered with a far more effective and speedy:

But yes, I guess you're right, you still have some sanity since the cameo hasn't been realized yet.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2012-01-10, 17:10   Link #2369
TkMacintosh

Quote:
...eh?

(But... I don't drink alcohol either...)
I blame ch 2 of To Aru Super SS where Alister being in the tub without a way of turning himself around, then forcing me to remember the Giant Green Head from Wizard of Oz, which then made me think of Zordon from Power Rangers >.>

So once again...I blame you for that idea!
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 18:16   Link #2370
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

^lol, I guess it really is my fault.

As for your idea, Hamazura better be pink. (With Reservoir Dogs commentary optional)

Old 2012-01-11, 06:10   Link #2371
Masuzu
« 勝利のため »
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Ah you guys, lay off the crack potions.
Oh the irony.
Old 2012-01-13, 04:21   Link #2372
Twi

Just throwing this out there, but imagine:

*AC is destroyed and in chaos, as Aleister was finally killed off by a Teleporting traitor and Laura Crowley.
*Various countries are rushing to capture Espers to reproduce them, and regular society treats them like freaks. Their only salvation lies in the fact that Heaven Canceller set up a sort of sanctuary before he died, a man made island that only a few know the way to.
*Many of the adolescent Espers were forced to kill to survive and slowly became broken and twisted.
* Touma is dead, Mikoto is dead, Hamazura lost an eye and his girlfriend is dead, Gunhita has snapped and goes one man army against any invading force that makes its way to the ruins of AC, and Accel has mysteriously vanished....

Clearly M rated, survival genre, depressing and gruesome....

What does everyone think?
Old 2012-01-13, 04:33   Link #2373
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post

*AC is destroyed and in chaos, as Aleister was finally killed off by a Teleporting traitor and Laura Crowley.
*Various countries are rushing to capture Espers to reproduce them, and regular society treats them like freaks. Their only salvation lies in the fact that Heaven Canceller set up a sort of sanctuary before he died, a man made island that only a few know the way to.
*Many of the adolescent Espers were forced to kill to survive and slowly became broken and twisted.
* Touma is dead, Mikoto is dead, Hamazura lost an eye and his girlfriend is dead, Gunhita has snapped and goes one man army against any invading force that makes its way to the ruins of AC, and Accel has mysteriously vanished....

eyy...... the hardest part is getting the story done, and whos going to be the hero ect.... that might be the hard part
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 04:39   Link #2374
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:

Only if Accelerator returns as some sort of grizzled bastard with a shaggy beard spouting endtimes prophecies -- and it starts being less funny when everything he says ends up happening or is true. I donno, guess he found some magic rocks somewhere than told him the truth of the universe, blablabla...

Oh, and Fridge-kun could fit in there somewhere. With Accel having vanished and presumed dead, he finally is Number One at last...! Number One of a pile of ruins, but whatever...!

One-Eyed Bro Shiage and Cyber Fridge-kun -- PROTAGONIST MATERIAL.

Old 2012-01-13, 05:06   Link #2375
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:

That is what would happen if Aleister died and no one could succeed him. Hamazura and Accelerator really hate the higher ups of AC, but decided to protect AC for the sake of people living their peaceful life there. If Aleister became the main villain, and we just simply killed him, I think the above mentions are what the side of justice (the winners) would do to AC. Can you imagine what would happen if Magic Side won? They didn't hesitate to wipeout a country!!!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 06:16   Link #2376
Masuzu
« 勝利のため »
*Author

Quote:

You know I'm honestly not sure how that would happen to Crowley, Touma, and Misaka...but it sounds interesting enough to work.
Old 2012-01-14, 00:14   Link #2377
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Quote:

Truly depressing that I probably wouldn't be bothered to read it since the main character (Touma/Mikoto) is dead. If this does go on, who would be the main protagonist? Would it just be a dark fic just for the heck of it or would it actually produce a plot despite having the protagonist of the main canon killed off?
Old 2012-01-14, 00:28   Link #2378
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post
Truly depressing that I probably wouldn't be bothered to read it since the main character (Touma/Mikoto) is dead. If this does go on, who would be the main protagonist? Would it just be a dark fic just for the heck of it or would it actually produce a plot despite having the protagonist of the main canon killed off?
As long as it's within the same universe it is a fan fiction. I was thinking it centered around a group of young espers, or maybe a side story featuring various OCs and Supporting characters. Like Kuroko loses her compulsions about killing because Mikoto's death was caused in her attempts to save as many people as possible, following Touma's dying wishes, only to be shot by one of the people she she just helped....

Of course, this is all speculation...for now...maybe in the summer...
Old 2012-01-14, 01:06   Link #2379
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

You know, an awful writer could easily ruin any great concept...

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-01-14, 01:20   Link #2380
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Look! A Kakine and Uiharu fic.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction