AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-10, 17:52   Link #361
Ashaman

Actually, someone has walked in while Touma was changing.

Fukiyose did it in vol 10. At the end
Old 2010-11-11, 00:52   Link #362
shmaster
関係断続

....the table, Touma pushing Accel onto the table...... why... why does it make so much sense to me???
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 10:22   Link #363
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
....the table, Touma pushing Accel onto the table...... why... why does it make so much sense to me???
ohhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S! close tab and runs away.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 15:34   Link #364
outerelf

Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

It promised to be one of the most ultimate Normal Battle Couples the world had ever known. As one, the Touma and Touka charged, and surprised, the delinquents fell back- the two kept on charging, straight through until the charge became a 'run away!' and the delinquents realized they'd been had.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 17:13   Link #365
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"
[/URL]
Just reviewed. Good call on the family joke. I'd completely forgotten about the whole mem loss and how it would affect the properly.

By the way: 'Brother'? It seems kinda strange to refer to a monk as 'Brother'

sure, for other monks it seems fine, but...

Anyway, please continue
Old 2010-11-11, 17:55   Link #366
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Just reviewed. Good call on the family joke. I'd completely forgotten about the whole mem loss and how it would affect the properly.

By the way: 'Brother'? It seems kinda strange to refer to a monk as 'Brother'

sure, for other monks it seems fine, but...

Anyway, please continue
Index is refereed to as a 'Sister' when she's actually a nun, so I used insane troll logic and pulled up the equivalent.
Old 2010-11-11, 18:59   Link #367
Ashaman

Yeah, I know, but.

To me, it seems prefectly fine to use the Sister prefix for a nun. I wouldn't do the same for a monk.

Anyway, that's just me.

BTW, I like the fact that Touka slaps them hard enough to knock them out. Its awsome.
Old 2010-11-11, 19:04   Link #368
Miraluka
Shigure too OP

Quote:

It promised to be one of the most ultimate Normal Battle Couples the world had ever known. As one, the Touma and Touka charged, and surprised, the delinquents fell back- the two kept on charging, straight through until the charge became a 'run away!' and the delinquents realized they'd been had.
*a ligthning crosses my mind*

Oh, this... this is!!!

Yuusha-bu gokajo, hitooooootsu!!!
Miraluka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 19:37   Link #369
outerelf

Quote:
Yeah, I know, but.

To me, it seems prefectly fine to use the Sister prefix for a nun. I wouldn't do the same for a monk.

Anyway, that's just me.

BTW, I like the fact that Touka slaps them hard enough to knock them out. Its awsome.
Really? I do... But then again, living in an Asian country I haven't gotten that much exposure. Besides, when I hear 'monk' I think of bald person meditating under a waterfall. Index isn't bald by any strech of the imagination.

Touka does fight everyone Touma fights, so her slap is the mightiest slap in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
*a ligthning crosses my mind*

Oh, this... this is!!!
... Is this good or bad? I can't tell
Old 2010-11-11, 20:12   Link #370
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Project Genderbend START!!

Just wondering, is the entire population in Gakuen Toshi gonna be genderbent? If the genderbent people came to the original people's Gakuen Toshi, then what will everyone do about housing and such?

And in the genderbent universe, Touka would have saved a bunch of guys instead of the other way around and slapped even more (e.g. Agnese, Oriana, Vent, Sherry). Wouldn't that be a serious blow to a guy's pride?

As for Yuriko, I picture Touma helping her out with something and them actually getting along ("...why does this person remind me of someone?") before Touka happens to walk by, Yuriko gets pissed off, and attacks her. Touma tries to stop the ensuing catfight and then somehow Accel would get involved, making it into double the extreme chaos and a whole lot of damage to the surrounding area complete with combo attacks from both sides.
Old 2010-11-11, 22:26   Link #371
Flere821
Lurker

Nice start on the genderbender fic - I'll reserve comments/reviews until more is written.

Also, anyone knows what happened to the 'Judgement' fic by Ashaman? I went and had a look at that recently, did that get dropped?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 23:19   Link #372
shmaster
関係断続

......this thing just come across my mind. What is Aleister's biological sex now? Or.. what is his biological sex originally??
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 00:35   Link #373
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Project Genderbend START!!

Just wondering, is the entire population in Gakuen Toshi gonna be genderbent? If the genderbent people came to the original people's Gakuen Toshi, then what will everyone do about housing and such?

And in the genderbent universe, Touka would have saved a bunch of guys instead of the other way around and slapped even more (e.g. Agnese, Oriana, Vent, Sherry). Wouldn't that be a serious blow to a guy's pride?

As for Yuriko, I picture Touma helping her out with something and them actually getting along ("...why does this person remind me of someone?") before Touka happens to walk by, Yuriko gets pissed off, and attacks her. Touma tries to stop the ensuing catfight and then somehow Accel would get involved, making it into double the extreme chaos and a whole lot of damage to the surrounding area complete with combo attacks from both sides.
... You wanna write this fic? You seem to have much betterideas then me. Ah well, you'll see what will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Nice start on the genderbender fic - I'll reserve comments/reviews until more is written.
Why thank you- I hope you enjoy it all the way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
......this thing just come across my mind. What is Aleister's biological sex now? Or.. what is his biological sex originally??
From now on, I'm writing Aleister as 'it' because although he's supposed to be man, a lot of times its left ambiguous in the Novels.
Old 2010-11-12, 01:37   Link #374
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

You mange to do something i have yet to finish in months.
I salute you!
Old 2010-11-12, 04:26   Link #375
Ashaman

Quote:
... You wanna write this fic? You seem to have much betterideas then me. Ah well, you'll see what will happen.
Hey, remember, as you put in your own words, this is a collaboration.

You're the one doing the amazing word work, but that doesn't mean you can't use idea's that you like, or even just use them as a base/inspiration.

Whatever you want, its your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Also, anyone knows what happened to the 'Judgement' fic by Ashaman? I went and had a look at that recently, did that get dropped?
Dropped? No. I'm suffering a bit of writers block at the moment. That, plus extreme business at Uni = less writing time. I have just less than a quarter of the chapter written at the moment. (I like to have them at about 3000-4000 words)

While I'm here, I'd like to recommened two fics:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6031763/...ailgun_Fan_Fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6373544/...d_Introduction

The first one is finished, while the second is ongoing. You may have already read them, but in case you haven't,I thoughroughly enjoyed/am enjoying them.

EDIT: Oh, and Outerelf, an idea. Don't get me wrong. I like Misaka, she's one of my faviourite characters, but please, please, let Touka slap her at one point. Maybe taking out her frustrations that Male!Misaka has given her, any decent reason will do. but I just find the idea incredibly funny. The same could apply for Touma and Male!Misaka.

I'm not saying either should go full out, but I still want to see such a thing.

Last edited by Ashaman; 2010-11-12 at 06:53.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 12:18   Link #376
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You mange to do something i have yet to finish in months.
I salute you!
*bows* Thank you, I aim to please

Quote:
Hey, remember, as you put in your own words, this is a collaboration.

You're the one doing the amazing word work, but that doesn't mean you can't use idea's that you like, or even just use them as a base/inspiration.

Whatever you want, its your choice.

EDIT: Oh, and Outerelf, an idea. Don't get me wrong. I like Misaka, she's one of my faviourite characters, but please, please, let Touka slap her at one point. Maybe taking out her frustrations that Male!Misaka has given her, any decent reason will do. but I just find the idea incredibly funny. The same could apply for Touma and Male!Misaka.

I'm not saying either should go full out, but I still want to see such a thing.
... My word work isn't that amazing. I have a very tiny repertoire of words that I use, and it's generally not the best. Thank you though, you flatter my ego.

You want Touka to slap Mikoto well, I can see what I can do, but no promises. Currently this is going in a rather different direction... (Plus, I can't really see it happening, but again, I'll see what I can do)
Old 2010-11-12, 12:43   Link #377
Ashaman

Meh. If you can't, you can't. Don't go out of your way.
Old 2010-11-12, 15:20   Link #378
outerelf

The girl took a provocative stance, finger pointing at the person across from her. "I challenge you to a fetish fuel battle!"
Old 2010-11-12, 16:44   Link #379
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

A WILD YURIKO HAS APPEARED!!
Quote:
... You wanna write this fic? You seem to have much better ideas then me. Ah well, you'll see what will happen.
I may have better ideas, but I can't write enough to make things actually interesting. If you view my ideas as an outline, then I don't have the skill to fill in the gaps in between the statements. That kind of thing. You, on the other hand, actually make things interesting and funny.
Old 2010-11-12, 21:16   Link #380
Flere821
Lurker

Hoo boy, I shudder to think just how many districts will have to be rebuilt of Accel and Yuriko ends up fighting head on. Even if none of the two will hurt bystanders there'll be a ton of collateral damage in buildings

Entertaining fic so far, even with the limited vocab. Keep up the good work outerelf
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction