AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-12, 21:16   Link #381
Flere821
Lurker

Hoo boy, I shudder to think just how many districts will have to be rebuilt of Accel and Yuriko ends up fighting head on. Even if none of the two will hurt bystanders there'll be a ton of collateral damage in buildings

Entertaining fic so far, even with the limited vocab. Keep up the good work outerelf
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 01:22   Link #382
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Aw, dang. You imaged Female!Aogami as a DFC. Just when I thought she'd be one cup better than a B at least...

... Thanks to you guys I'm getting into a mood to draw. Just... I need more motivation and I'll be set to pick up the tablet stylus God knows how long I've neglected...

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 08:21   Link #383
charles88

Im looking forward to see update of Judgement fic as i like to see Touma and Accel first case.

By the way I recommend Suzumiya Haruhi no Index as its one of the best Index fic i ever read.

Here the link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5900096/...aruhi_no_Index
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 08:26   Link #384
tsunade666

the best for me would probably the collapse of eastern fantasy but flere is busy with vol 22 so it's in haitus. I also read that fanfic about haruhi and index verse combined. And the way kyon find out about the usual antics of Mikoto challenging Touma is funny. Plus also Mugino yandere are such a ..... troub gets hit by meltdown..... such a sweet girl.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 09:17   Link #385
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the best for me would probably the collapse of eastern fantasy but flere is busy with vol 22 so it's in haitus. I also read that fanfic about haruhi and index verse combined. And the way kyon find out about the usual antics of Mikoto challenging Touma is funny. Plus also Mugino yandere are such a ..... troub gets hit by meltdown..... such a sweet girl.
Agreed, collapse of eastern fantasy is the best fic I've read. Why? because there is SO many potential connections and owing to Flere's mastery of japanese language, he was able to connect Imagine Breaker with it's potential meanings, and of course in the land of Fantasy, hell will run loose.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 12:54   Link #386
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Collapse of Eastern Fantasy is awesome. Still waiting for Accel to break into Gensokyo. I'm worried, though, since the title kinda implies that Gensokyo is going to disappear or something.
Old 2010-11-13, 13:01   Link #387
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Collapse of Eastern Fantasy is awesome. Still waiting for Accel to break into Gensokyo. I'm worried, though, since the title kinda implies that Gensokyo is going to disappear or something.
Accelerator in Gensoukyou is lulzy....

Ah but Gensoukyou is fantasy.....AIM or Magic, everything can exist in Gensoukyou....As long as the beer flows...
Old 2010-11-13, 19:18   Link #388
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Accelerator in Gensoukyou is lulzy....

Ah but Gensoukyou is fantasy.....AIM or Magic, everything can exist in Gensoukyou....As long as the beer flows...
Once Accelerator gets into Gensokyo, he would be very powerful against Touhou characters, assuming he goes full out. AIM fields will nullify most magic, the only thing he may be vulnerable is "passive" effects like if Yuyuko wills Accel to die or something. But I am more looking forward to Aogami's reaction to Touma's future harem xD (one with more fetishes he can possibly dream of).

Oh and on another note, I did a quick sketch of Komoe for Collapse of Eastern Fantasy, check the fanart/image thread.

Old 2010-11-13, 22:32   Link #389
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
the best for me would probably the collapse of eastern fantasy but flere is busy with vol 22 so it's in haitus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Agreed, collapse of eastern fantasy is the best fic I've read. Why? because there is SO many potential connections and owing to Flere's mastery of japanese language, he was able to connect Imagine Breaker with it's potential meanings, and of course in the land of Fantasy, hell will run loose.
Wow, didn't knew you guys cared so much about my fic... that just gave me more incentive to go back and work on Vol22 so I can go back to my fic and finish it off.

And as for the 'mastery of japanese language', I'll confess I got those off the Index novels. I took Japanese back in high school and promptly forgotten them after a while, so 'mastery' is way off the mark here ^^;
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 23:00   Link #390
tsunade666

I just like Touma mingle with the Touhou verse because I like both universe.

Old 2010-11-13, 23:32   Link #391
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Wow, didn't knew you guys cared so much about my fic... that just gave me more incentive to go back and work on Vol22 so I can go back to my fic and finish it off.

And as for the 'mastery of japanese language', I'll confess I got those off the Index novels. I took Japanese back in high school and promptly forgotten them after a while, so 'mastery' is way off the mark here ^^;
I thought the increased amount of collapse of eastern fantasy fanarts would have been an indication. I guess I am the unofficial artist, but I noticed my drawing skills have improved (albeit a little, but still better than none)
But honestly, with the amount of wording, you can turn your fic into a novel.

I had no idea on how Konoe would look like in her "other" life, so I just drew her in a white dress. I was tempted to draw a crown, but I dropped the idea. Just brought this from the image thread, since it connects to fanfiction.
Spoiler for collapse of eastern fantasy?:

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2010-11-13 at 23:45.
Old 2010-11-14, 02:43   Link #392
charles88

By the way Flere821,since you read vol 22,here the question

How Accel become Angel?
How Accel save Last Order?

Hope you can update your fic!
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 03:36   Link #393
tsunade666

go to accel thread or light novel thread.

Old 2010-11-14, 10:52   Link #394
outerelf

Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

The girl frowned, before saying, "He's a guy, and therefore in the range of my acceptability level."

The guy flinched, crying out, "Oh no! How am I supposed to refute such perfect logic?"

a/n: Sheesh you guys, after telling me you wanted to see this, you don't leave me any reviews? j/k, j/k.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 11:01   Link #395
tsunade666

I don't do review ( -_-) sorry for being lazy

Old 2010-11-14, 11:14   Link #396
Ashaman

Awesome once again
Old 2010-11-14, 12:48   Link #397
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Ahaha, Accel and Yuriko clash! The two Aogami's better run like mad because the Accel/Yuriko combo is gonna tear them to shreds for contaminating LO's mind. Touma better come fast or none of the city is gonna be left...

Are you gonna make the Aogami pair fight back as the sixth ranked Level 5's of the city or are you just gonna make them run?
Old 2010-11-14, 12:59   Link #398
Ashaman

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5849343/6/Judgement

Update on Judgement
Old 2010-11-14, 13:15   Link #399
outerelf

Quote:
I don't do review ( -_-) sorry for being lazy
It's fine, I was just joking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Awesome once again
Thank you! Coming from you, that means a lot! (And with your judgement fic updated I have to say that I love it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Ahaha, Accel and Yuriko clash! The two Aogami's better run like mad because the Accel/Yuriko combo is gonna tear them to shreds for contaminating LO's mind. Touma better come fast or none of the city is gonna be left...

Are you gonna make the Aogami pair fight back as the sixth ranked Level 5's of the city or are you just gonna make them run?
The Aogami pair will be getting their awesome fight later, so for now they're just gonna run.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 13:46   Link #400
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
lol This one was pretty good. Specially the Delta Force part.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction