AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-23, 12:56   Link #461
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Considering that Pivix is one huge database (not to mention a Japanese one), that comment doesn't help much.
Sorry. Here's the link for those interested though. It contains 8 short chapters overall including the epilogue.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 09:30   Link #462
outerelf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bouncing
Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

"Whoa! It's another albino person! Do you think that they're related to the girl?"

"No, no, no, if it did it would be setting it up for a sister comedy, which doesn't exist any more!"

"What, don't forget about the sis-con sergeant in our class!"

"Uwaa? You're right! Then that changes everything!"


a/n: The reason why everything happened. And this is the last chappie.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 10:14   Link #463
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
So wait, who were the two blonds?

And was that Aogami speaking to them?
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 12:46   Link #464
outerelf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bouncing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
So wait, who were the two blonds?

And was that Aogami speaking to them?
Two blonds- I have no names for them, but they were the ones that opened the portal in the first place, just to see what would happen, and the Aogami's began captalizing on that fact. And Aogami was indeed speaking to them. Sorry that it was confusing.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 13:22   Link #465
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
I thought they were name-less OC plot devicesm TBH.

Though I did think they were Ollerus (male and female) for a time.

I was debating with the two options.

And yeah, I thought it was Aogami, what with the blue hair, but I got confused because I thought both the male and female Aogami's were in the restaurant at the same time.

It was kind of nice s/he took this opportunity to help his/her friends relax.
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 16:50   Link #466
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
It's the last chapter?! Whoa, that was really sudden. So most of the people in there didn't even know they were facing their genderbent self? I'm sad now. D: And Touka ended up triggering Accel's flag instead of the other way around...

Still, I feel bad for Touma. Fukou da.

Overall, I loved the fic. Thanks for writing it.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 21:09   Link #467
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
So the fic's complete? Then can you go label it as complete on FFn?

Personally, I'm leaning towards the blonde ones being the two versions of Laura Stuart. *shrug*
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 23:53   Link #468
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Wait.. over already!?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 01:54   Link #469
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
What? It's over?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 12:38   Link #470
outerelf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bouncing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I thought they were name-less OC plot devicesm TBH.

Though I did think they were Ollerus (male and female) for a time.

I was debating with the two options.

And yeah, I thought it was Aogami, what with the blue hair, but I got confused because I thought both the male and female Aogami's were in the restaurant at the same time.

It was kind of nice s/he took this opportunity to help his/her friends relax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
It's the last chapter?! Whoa, that was really sudden. So most of the people in there didn't even know they were facing their genderbent self? I'm sad now. D: And Touka ended up triggering Accel's flag instead of the other way around...

Still, I feel bad for Touma. Fukou da.

Overall, I loved the fic. Thanks for writing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
So the fic's complete? Then can you go label it as complete on FFn?

Personally, I'm leaning towards the blonde ones being the two versions of Laura Stuart. *shrug*
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wait.. over already!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
What? It's over?
It's over! It's over. Is it really that sudden of an ending? I didn't think it was but that may just be me XD I have to admit yesterday was not the best day for me.

I noticed that the fic ending with no one aware that the others had come from across the portal was a little depressing so I decided to add the bit with Aleister and the reason why ATM machines hate Touma- he's trying to use Touma as a cash substance.

Anyways, this is outerelf, signing off of writing fanfics for awhile. Unless a good idea comes.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 22:58   Link #471
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
... the General Superintendant of Academy City has to resort to getting funds from a Level 0? Who have less scholarship fund than almost any other student in Academy City? I sincerely doubt that

Anyway, it was a good read, so thanks for the fic.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 01:38   Link #472
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Oh My God! Someone made a fanfiction between Touma and The Queen!

The Queens Plan
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 02:28   Link #473
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
^ I'd love the idea the author is trying to convey in but trying to use a detail that does not even have a gist of how it can be possible (apart from us knowing that one of the seven Level 5s in AC is called the Queen of Tokiwadai, and her ability is Mental Out yadayada)... it feels a bit awkward reading it, and I wish the author can improve on the writing... because as much as how I like reading, I really don't like the grammar Nazi side of me get triggered over every single sentence I stumble on.

But it seems that it can be an interesting one to read.

By the way, the author of Into the Darkness have been updated with two more chapters, while for those who crave for the rare Touma/Kuroko ones (an idea that seems so farfetched nobody seems to like it, but AFAIK in the world of fanworks; nothing is true, everything is permitted )... there's still no English works of it as far as I know (I might've failed to detect them though). Interestingly there's one... in Russian. Well, running Google Translate through it should be fine, no major loss in translations here

... Why am I talking as if I'm managing an actual library full of fanfics...
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 04:12   Link #474
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
とある魔術の同人目録?
Toaru Majutsu no Doujinmokuroku (A Certain Magical Fanjournal)?
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 40!! Completed: 210. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 02:42   Link #475
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
The 2nd chapter of "The Queens Plan" is out.

"Are you telling me that all of these girls are in love with him?"
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:53   Link #476
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I love that fanfic but I can't review it as an anon. it's disabled. And I can't remember my password for FF.net -_-

really nice story. The queen and Touma. Though Touma isn't the type to just blurted out that he beat the railgun. He wouldn't do that.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:01   Link #477
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Just here to say my love for you Fanfiction.Net goers. <3

You keep me more sane than a certain fanfic I've been reading. It's so insane, I think it puts the Gainax Ending to shame.

The writing was good, but the plot is so messed up, too much character derailment (poor Touma, it was a fate worse than Fukou Da), and screwed up ending. Probably a mixed bowl of Gainax Endings taken up to Eleven (mind my pun here, you know what I'll mean), overdone drama, Fan Wank and Epileptic Trees so much that it can damage your mind. The only way for one to recover from reading that thing was to forget you ever read it... by means of Touma's Feathers of Light (which cost him his memories). Yeah.

Just saying. I don't dare to post the link here, it's enough I got broken over it. Now trying to recover... *coughs up blood*
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:28   Link #478
outerelf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bouncing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Just here to say my love for you Fanfiction.Net goers. <3

You keep me more sane than a certain fanfic I've been reading. It's so insane, I think it puts the Gainax Ending to shame.

The writing was good, but the plot is so messed up, too much character derailment (poor Touma, it was a fate worse than Fukou Da), and screwed up ending. Probably a mixed bowl of Gainax Endings taken up to Eleven (mind my pun here, you know what I'll mean), overdone drama, Fan Wank and Epileptic Trees so much that it can damage your mind. The only way for one to recover from reading that thing was to forget you ever read it... by means of Touma's Feathers of Light (which cost him his memories). Yeah.

Just saying. I don't dare to post the link here, it's enough I got broken over it. Now trying to recover... *coughs up blood*
Here, shall I help you forget with a bit of a story of a crossover between Kamijou Touma and a certain man that established Gurren Laggen?

Spoiler for Touma meet Kamina- and Epic Meeting of Epic Proportions:


Well then, did that cheer up your day?
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:40   Link #479
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
I'm reading into the newest chapter of Into the Darkness (yeah Chapter 4 is now out! Gotta say Call of Duty songs really suits that fic!), and I'm already happy.

Now that you showed me Touma went to the Heaven of Bros, I'm shedding my manly tears, for the feeling is so awesome (and you helped me pull out from that hell!)

Just asking, is that some sample idea for your next fic?

... I guess there's a lot of self-filtering for words in that excerpt you posted there. Kind of would've been much more awesome if it's uncensored :3
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:44   Link #480
outerelf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bouncing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I'm reading into the newest chapter of Into the Darkness (yeah Chapter 4 is now out! Gotta say Call of Duty songs really suits that fic!), and I'm already happy.

Now that you showed me Touma went to the Heaven of Bros, I'm shedding my manly tears, for the feeling is so awesome (and you helped me pull out from that hell!)

Just asking, is that some sample idea for your next fic?

... I guess there's a lot of self-filtering for words in that excerpt you posted there. Kind of would've been much more awesome if it's uncensored :3
Sample idea? Heck no, it's a random thing that I typed up after seeing your little complaint, and I decided that I should be nice and give you something to help forget.

And the filtering comes from that fact that if the entire story were allowed uncensored the world would implode from awesomeness. Sorry. (Actually, my brain went kaput halfway through. I'll see about making it more epic later)
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.