AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-19, 17:27   Link #5161
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
A Touma that has lost all inhibitions.

A machine-like Index that seeks to become human.

When these two monsters clash, the story will begin.

A Kanzaki that is fallen nobility.

A Stiyl Magnus who retained his naivety.
Is this an idea or a preview of something you're going to write?

Because now I really want to see what your idea would lead to.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 00:09   Link #5162
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
Continuation of Endymion Super SS is out. Just thought I'd say that. Continue on with... whatever you're talking about...
*snerk* good crack as usual rubix, keep it up
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 02:16   Link #5163
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The darkest corner with the best view...
Alright, so I think I have a general idea of one of the major members of the nazi magic cable; Heimdall: The White God in Norse Mythology who acted as the guardian of the gods and keeper of the Bifrost bridge.

He's pretty much gonna be the sniper of the group and the first big obstacle in this particular arc.

Now, moving on to the next, I have an a new idea for this one and he will probably either be the strongest or second strongest person in this group. Basically, I want to have someone in this cable possessing the traits of a Saint without actually being a Saint.

No, I'm not talking about a Valkyrie either; though that would suffice I want to do something....unique at least in my eyes.

Basically, I'm planning to make an OC who is a Nephilim.

The floor's open for opinions or questions in regards to this particular idea.
__________________

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 04:53   Link #5164
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chains rattle in the dark. There is no light. But even then, the one bound by the fetters is blindfolded. The being's hair is long, skin soft but covered in dirt and grime. It is a girl, a child, but it cannot be called a human being. No arms, no legs, no older from birth than 13 years. No, not from birth, from manufacturing. That thing was made no more than 5 years ago.

No arms.

No legs.

Merely a body with a head.

Such was the being chained, something which could not be called human. Not because its limbs were lost. That thing lost its humanity even before then. Rather, those limbs were removed because it had lost its humanity. The fact these chains rattled despite all the restrictions was proof of its monstrous existence.

A door creaks open, it is the only one to the prison. A lone ray of light piercing into the darkness and reflected off the unkempt silver hair that covered it.

The thing opens its mouth, its voice is steady, unpained, unburdened. Its existence as a human no longer of any importance to itself as shown in its lack of inflectioned speech.

"What may I do for you Queen Elizard."

Elizard, the name of the current queen of England. She stands by the doorway but does not enter. Her face normally handles a genial smile, or a look of determined finality. Now it sports neither. Regret, guilt, disgust, apathy, pity, many contradicting feelings swirl inside the wisened old lady. It may not have been by her hand, but it was by her decree that this child would suffer this fate.

"John's pen, I would like to consult the Index Librarium Prohibitorum."

Silence.

"Consultation with the index denied. Preface, paragraph 2. Contact with the Index requires special permission, undoing of the 'necklace' from both the queen of England and the archbishop of the 0th sect church of necessary evils, Necessarius."

The words were cold, cold as the stone walls and floors, cold as the chains wrapped around the body of what should have been a child. But those words were nothing against a steadfast queen. The woman brings forth a blade, the holy sword of ceremonies and war. Curtana Replica, or better known as Curtana Second. The symbol of the country of England.

One strike, that was all it took. Chains snapped, the blindfold had one hole cut into it. The thing fell from the height it was held. Hanging only by its stomache two feet above the stone floor.

"I have undone my seal.", Queen Elizard spoke.

Within that precarious state, the one called John's pen continued to speak impersonally. "Release of the seal confirmed. Process of unsealing caused substantial damage to the 'necklace'. Attempting repair. Error. Damage is substantial, spreading to secondary and tertiary seal structure. Warning, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, release is imminent."

"Cease protocols."

"Orders received. Processed. Confirmed. Restoration paused."

"Index."

...

"Index, I know you can hear me."

...

"You are an existence that should never have been. And yet you are an existence which is needed."

...

"Do not look at me like that. Within this world there exists monsters who are like you, those who can distort the world without much effort. That is why you are needed, England needs a monster to combat these other monsters."

"So that was why you separated myself from John's pen? For her to give you the knowledge while I exist to store it?"

"So you finally speak.", the old queen smiles wryly. "That is somewhat true. You have far more functions than that however."

"What is it you want queen?"

"I would like for you to meet another monster."

"What could be called monstrous before the representative 103,000 grimoires?"

"Would you not call monstrous", Elizard grinned evilly. "a power that is both a misfortune and a miracle? A power that can render your grimoires powerless and destroyed?"

The limbless being near the ground scoffed. "Such a power does not exist. The destruction of an original is impossible."

"Then why don't you confirm it yourself? The existence of the power known as Imagine Breaker."

Golden eyes glowed against black sclera, peering through the peek of the blindfold.

"Very well."

Chains clattered in the darkness violently. The stone walls and floor, all of it groaned under an unknown force as the fetters began to pull themselves taut. To the point the chains eventually blasted their individual links like popcorn. The metal bits smashed and bouncesd against the prison, damage minimized by the layers upon layers of barriers and enchantments meant to contain its charge. Soon the flying bits began to funnel in, they broke down into dust and specks the naked eye could not see.

The mass surrounded Index, lifting her off the ground. It cocooned about her in a violent storm before finally being completely absorbed in its implosion. What alighted was a girl with silver hair extending lone enough to be the train of a dress, her skin fair and soft. Her clothes changed from a dirty tunic to a nun's habit the color of soot and coal opposed to her pearly white skin. What little hands and feet showed were also a deep gray, as if they were unclean. And yet those hands and feet were clearly gray from the palor. The blindfold still existed, complete with the hole cut into it by Curtana. The blindfold made especially to block out the crimson magic circles glowing within golden irises on black sclera.

It walked past its liberator, towards the portal that showed it freedom. But as she did so, she declared.

"I accept this mission to crush Imagine Breaker."

A monster had been unleashed.
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 07:23   Link #5165
furaiz
Reason is Omniscient
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Void
Age: 21
*Fanboy squeal*

I like that quite a lot by the way if you couldn't tell.
You should work on it for a while, see if you can make a fic out of it, or at least a one shot?
furaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 08:18   Link #5166
silverexorcist
The Blazing Exorcist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The one place you didn't think of.
That's an interesting exerpt. It would be interesting to see Index/John's Pen portrayed more as a tool of the Anglican Church, following a more pragmatic thought process as a potential magc god. I guess any story of Index's hardships from before meeting Kamijou-san would be interesting.
__________________
Plot>Shipping | Complexity>Romance = The almighty coven of deep story!
silverexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 11:45   Link #5167
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
*snerk* good crack as usual rubix, keep it up
Thank you much.

Though, I don't consider what I'm doing to be actually 'crack'. I'm just disregarding established characterizations and sensical reasoning for the purpose of telling an amusing story. Kind of like what Nagai is doing to Railgun.
__________________
rubix22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 21:10   Link #5168
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The darkest corner with the best view...
Is anyone here?
__________________

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 21:25   Link #5169
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
I guess?........

Agh. This has been a busy week for me...... And I never managed to make a new snip either....

I have another Kanzaki x Touma idea to share, at the very least..... It's in the same vein of ideas as Kanzaki getting turned into a Catgirl.

During a mission, Kanzaki gets hit with a spell that takes away her attributes as a Saint for a specific period of time.

Tsuchimikado decides that she is still technically a normal magician while the spell is in effect, he convinces the higher-ups to have her sent to Academy City to protected by no other than our misfortunate Kamijou-san.

The spell works like the dimensional slash of Curtana, only being able to be dispelled in a certain time limit.

When Kanzaki gets turned 'normal', she wasn't used to having a normal body and became a bit..... Clumsy. And by a bit, I mean that she trips and falls just as much as Yuuki Rito from TLR. Cue eroge situations where Kanzaki is the one who actually causes the erotic positions when she crashes into Touma.

And because of the fact that both she and Touma are kind of clumsy, the positions would be twice as inappropriate.

Needless to say, she would be getting flustered and nervous A LOT while under Touma's care.

...... Man. This idea doesn't feel like it lives up to the usual stuff going on in my brain......
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 21:31   Link #5170
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The darkest corner with the best view...
You know, that doesn't sound all that bad really. I mean, in a way, you could say that Saints possess a greater portion of god's blessings than most normal people do. By that, of course, I mean they have more luck or good fortune than most others.

Take that away, and you have someone who may pretty much be exactly in the same boat as Touma; a person without any luck of good fortune at all.

Incidently, I have a snippet myself between (oddly enough) Misaka Imouto and Kurou....and how neither of them get along too well with the other.

While this is apparent, Chouka is sitting there with Imouto's cat; getting along just fine.
__________________

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 21:52   Link #5171
allfictions
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Now, moving on to the next, I have an a new idea for this one and he will probably either be the strongest or second strongest person in this group. Basically, I want to have someone in this cable possessing the traits of a Saint without actually being a Saint.

No, I'm not talking about a Valkyrie either; though that would suffice I want to do something....unique at least in my eyes.

Basically, I'm planning to make an OC who is a Nephilim.

The floor's open for opinions or questions in regards to this particular idea.
Huh, didn't you see this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Hmm, that could work, but is the gun now subjected to the restrictions of the ring? It can only be fired every 9 days?

I was thinking that it would be interesting to see the Nazi cabal try to create the ‹bermensch following Nietzsche's writings, a being able to go toes to toes with Saints and Valkyries, and may even be able to face an angel, because in Nietzsche's writings, the ‹bermensch is not driven into other worlds away from this one, meaning he ignores those who promise other-worldly hopes in order to draw them away from the earth like in the other-worldliness of Christianity. He is able to create new values within the moral vacuum of nihilism, where the idea of God can no longer provide values, thus he is either:
1. unable to cast Christian magic
2. unable to cast magic at all, considering most magic comes from religions or beliefs in something else than oneself
3. Completely immune to Christian magic

PS: Please note that those are not my philosophy, it's Nietzsche's, and I quite frankly find him to be an asshole.
By the way, we know too few things about the Nephilim except in noncanonical Christian legends. But I guess you can always work on a character having the traits of giants from the Bilble, and European folklore. Ogres are fine too (they can shapeshift).

Forgot to introduce you to other promising characters such as Mother Hulda, Lohengrin, and Frau Trude, as well as a good ol' Germanic goddess you ought to check out, Perchta.
__________________


Phenomena that can be explained in words cannot be described as absurd.

Last edited by allfictions; 2013-09-20 at 22:02.
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 22:28   Link #5172
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The darkest corner with the best view...
Quote:
Hmm, that could work, but is the gun now subjected to the restrictions of the ring? It can only be fired every 9 days?

I was thinking that it would be interesting to see the Nazi cabal try to create the ‹bermensch following Nietzsche's writings, a being able to go toes to toes with Saints and Valkyries, and may even be able to face an angel, because in Nietzsche's writings, the ‹bermensch is not driven into other worlds away from this one, meaning he ignores those who promise other-worldly hopes in order to draw them away from the earth like in the other-worldliness of Christianity. He is able to create new values within the moral vacuum of nihilism, where the idea of God can no longer provide values, thus he is either:
1. unable to cast Christian magic
2. unable to cast magic at all, considering most magic comes from religions or beliefs in something else than oneself
3. Completely immune to Christian magic

PS: Please note that those are not my philosophy, it's Nietzsche's, and I quite frankly find him to be an asshole.
Whoops, must have missed this. XP

I have to do some research on this, but I did think of a few additional things for Heimdall that actually make him the most ideal form of a sniper and keep the gun as the original spiritial item.

Heimdall, in mythology, had golden teeth, had a unique horn (with a name that I've forgotten) and was said to be able to hear the grass grow, see as far as worlds end; basically sensory skills cranked to 11. The sensory skills already play their part, but I started thinking that the bullets shouldn't just be, well, bullets. Rather, they would be Heimdall's teeth; specifically the false set of gold teeth which have that ring's effect and regrow every 'tooth' that is used after nine of them are removed. Thus, repeating the cycle endlessly and allowing him to use Der Freichutz without ever needing to use up all of his bullets which would make him unable to use it anymore; basically cheating death and the Devil....which is never a good thing.

Quote:
By the way, we know too few things about the Nephilim except in noncanonical Christian legends. But I guess you can always work on a character having the traits of giants from the Bilble, and European folklore. Ogres are fine too (they can shapeshift).
That's the beauty of it; there's so many unknowns that it's hard to determine what they were and, in the story, what they are capable of. It's all about how someone interprets it, and after some thought, I came to my own interpretation of how this particular OC's capabilies are able to match a Saint without actually being one himself.

Basically, the interpretation that I'm gonna go with is that Nephilim are 'sons of god' or in another manner 'decendants of Seth.' which was the son of Adam and Eve. Since A & E were created to be 'perfect', wouldn't that classify them in the same catagory as a Saint; who possess bodily characteristics to the son of god. Basically, this person by every right is considered to be a Saint, yet is noticably more....I guess pure than most others.

While we interpret the Nephilim as giants and such, I'm looking at it as a person possessing the strength, senses, durability and such as a giant person would have, yet its just compact into a smaller package and more controlled. He's not gonna turn into a giant, but I'm not gonna say that he's gonna stand at a normal height either. That sort of thing, you know?
__________________

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 22:42   Link #5173
allfictions
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Whoops, must have missed this. XP

I have to do some research on this, but I did think of a few additional things for Heimdall that actually make him the most ideal form of a sniper and keep the gun as the original spiritial item.

Heimdall, in mythology, had golden teeth, had a unique horn (with a name that I've forgotten) and was said to be able to hear the grass grow, see as far as worlds end; basically sensory skills cranked to 11. The sensory skills already play their part, but I started thinking that the bullets shouldn't just be, well, bullets. Rather, they would be Heimdall's teeth; specifically the false set of gold teeth which have that ring's effect and regrow every 'tooth' that is used after nine of them are removed. Thus, repeating the cycle endlessly and allowing him to use Der Freichutz without ever needing to use up all of his bullets which would make him unable to use it anymore; basically cheating death and the Devil....which is never a good thing.
Hmm, can we expect major drawbacks from using this ability? The dude is basically circumventing the restrictions of the spell by diluting it by adding in other legends.
And I think the name is Gjallahorn, but not sure.


Quote:
That's the beauty of it; there's so many unknowns that it's hard to determine what they were and, in the story, what they are capable of. It's all about how someone interprets it, and after some thought, I came to my own interpretation of how this particular OC's capabilies are able to match a Saint without actually being one himself.

Basically, the interpretation that I'm gonna go with is that Nephilim are 'sons of god' or in another manner 'decendants of Seth.' which was the son of Adam and Eve. Since A & E were created to be 'perfect', wouldn't that classify them in the same catagory as a Saint; who possess bodily characteristics to the son of god. Basically, this person by every right is considered to be a Saint, yet is noticably more....I guess pure than most others.

While we interpret the Nephilim as giants and such, I'm looking at it as a person possessing the strength, senses, durability and such as a giant person would have, yet its just compact into a smaller package and more controlled. He's not gonna turn into a giant, but I'm not gonna say that he's gonna stand at a normal height either. That sort of thing, you know?
Well, the verse is ambiguous at best, and there are many translations:
Quote:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Quote:
In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.
Quote:
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Quote:
The Nephilim were on the earth at that time (and also immediately afterward), when those divine beings were having sexual relations with those human women, who gave birth to children for them. These children became the heroes and legendary figures of ancient times.
Etc, etc. One interpretation has the ''sons of God'' being the descendants of Seth, and the ''daughters of men'' descendants of Cain.
__________________


Phenomena that can be explained in words cannot be described as absurd.
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 23:06   Link #5174
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The darkest corner with the best view...
Quote:
Hmm, can we expect major drawbacks from using this ability? The dude is basically circumventing the restrictions of the spell by diluting it by adding in other legends.
And I think the name is Gjallahorn, but not sure.
Yes, there will be drawbacks to this of course. It's still a work in progress here, but the teeth only act as part of the whole, I guess I should say, ritual that provides him the sensory capabilities that Heimdall had. I'm guessing that, if he were to try his luck with the Devil's bullet, he would die since the devil doesn't like to be cheated and Heimdall is far passed being overdue in paying up. Cliche I know, but he knows it just as well. If you have a weakness in mind, I'd love to hear it since I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment myself.

Also, just another quick question; the Sechse treffen – sieben affen spells, do they occur as he's shooting or does he actually cast them without having to fire a bullet?

Quote:
Well, the verse is ambiguous at best, and there are many translations:
Exactly, that's why I feel that the Nephilim is a worthwhile idea since there are so many translations and theories; most mages that encounter the guy wouldn't know what they were dealing with at all. With so many interpretations, he would be a very difficult person to deduce weaknesses for. You can't tell me that Kaori would not have her hands full if this kinda person was her opponent. It would probably be very similar to that fight between her and William Orwell.
__________________

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 23:30   Link #5175
allfictions
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Yes, there will be drawbacks to this of course. It's still a work in progress here, but the teeth only act as part of the whole, I guess I should say, ritual that provides him the sensory capabilities that Heimdall had. I'm guessing that, if he were to try his luck with the Devil's bullet, he would die since the devil doesn't like to be cheated and Heimdall is far passed being overdue in paying up. Cliche I know, but he knows it just as well. If you have a weakness in mind, I'd love to hear it since I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment myself.
What we have so far:
-Heimdallr with super sensory skills and regenerative teeth (lol)
-Ring respawning every 9 days
-Gun with 7 cursed bullets
Hmm, Ferret, I think we might have a problem.
In the original legend, the bullets of the Free-Shooter are a one time thing since, you know, the Devil taking your soul at the end and all. But then, you can't have ''Heimdallr'' (tentative name) have infinite ammo, he would have to recast the spell each time, but he can't, the spell is final. At least he has 9 copies of the first 6 bullets or 9 copies of only one.
I think, help me here!
Quote:
Also, just another quick question; the Sechse treffen – sieben affen spells, do they occur as he's shooting or does he actually cast them without having to fire a bullet?
Seems like we have a bit of misunderstanding here, lol. The spells take effects immediately while the Magician is ''blessing'' his bullets with the aria, always different effect, and the casting of the spells is completely independant from him in that he cannot recast them, it's just a one time thing. So the blessing of the bullets is as dangerous as the bullets themselves.
Quote:
Exactly, that's why I feel that the Nephilim is a worthwhile idea since there are so many translations and theories; most mages that encounter the guy wouldn't know what they were dealing with at all. With so many interpretations, he would be a very difficult person to deduce weaknesses for. You can't tell me that Kaori would not have her hands full if this kinda person was her opponent. It would probably be very similar to that fight between her and William Orwell
Now now, Kanzaki vs. Acqua was just a CurbStomp
__________________


Phenomena that can be explained in words cannot be described as absurd.
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 00:01   Link #5176
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The darkest corner with the best view...
Quote:
What we have so far:
-Heimdallr with super sensory skills and regenerative teeth (lol)
-Ring respawning every 9 days
-Gun with 7 cursed bullets
Hmm, Ferret, I think we might have a problem.
In the original legend, the bullets of the Free-Shooter are a one time thing since, you know, the Devil taking your soul at the end and all. But then, you can't have ''Heimdallr'' (tentative name) have infinite ammo, he would have to recast the spell each time, but he can't, the spell is final. At least he has 9 copies of the first 6 bullets or 9 copies of only one.
I think, help me here!
Hmm, I see your point here; allow me to rephrase.

The teeth don't regenerate themselves, that's what the ring does. If you you were to open a set of jaws and fold them out completely, it forms a 'ring' and that is the same ring that we are talking about when it comes to Draupnir; a golden ring. The dripping effect can be viewed the same as regrowing a tooth; hence it is a symbolic relic to reference a trait of 'Heimdallr' while possessing the spiritual item that is 'Draupnir' at the same time.

Of course, I do agree with you that he shouldn't have infinant ammo; so I guess we could say that, after pulling out his ninth tooth, the dripping effect does occur, but they can't regrow anymore for that particular day/couple days.

In regards to Free-Shooter's 'one-time use' I've really got nothing that counters that except for him never using the sixth bullet; since the seventh will fire after the sixth regardless of if he wants it to or not. The only thing I can think of is Heimdall using standard bullets and his gold teeth being the devil bullets which trigger the effects. If you think about it, gold is a sign of greed; greed being one of the seven greater sins; fitting nicely for the cursed bullets of the devil.

Quote:
Seems like we have a bit of misunderstanding here, lol. The spells take effects immediately while the Magician is ''blessing'' his bullets with the aria, always different effect, and the casting of the spells is completely independant from him in that he cannot recast them, it's just a one time thing. So the blessing of the bullets is as dangerous as the bullets themselves.
Allow me to re-clarify what I mean.

If he blesses a bullet (as in one of his teeth) and fires it; does the bullet still travel to wound the target while the effects of the spell are taking place at the same time? Or does blessing a bullet act as a sacrifice of sorts to cast the spell?

Quote:
Now now, Kanzaki vs. Acqua was just a CurbStomp
Bad analogy, my apologies.
__________________

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 05:32   Link #5177
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
A SISTERs program that produced perfect level 5s
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 08:45   Link #5178
Hiss13
OHAYO GOZAIMOMO~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 20
You know, after Ch2 of Index NT8, I think someone should do a VolleyballKakineXWilson (Castaway) fic.
Hiss13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 09:30   Link #5179
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
A SISTERs program that produced perfect level 5s
AC would have taken over the world by now... which would actually be pretty cool to write about.

Hey does anybody mind telling me if this description works? I'm not so confident in my describing-scenery skills. It's only a paragraph and it would be a big help.

Spoiler for Touma's Busy Day 8 part:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 12:10   Link #5180
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
A SISTERs program that produced perfect level 5s
Fund it! But think about it, TOuma is going to have a hard time dealing with 10,000 Biribiri clones (although, they aren't as 'volatile' as the original)
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.