AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Old 2013-10-12, 19:49   Link #5501
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'll referencing pretty much all the games though. Currently just testing the waters.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 01:38   Link #5502
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Say, speaking of videogames...

New fic based on a unused idea from To Aru Super SS.

Super Collider

Feedback would be good.
Old 2013-10-13, 02:44   Link #5503
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
Say, speaking of videogames...

New fic based on a unused idea from To Aru Super SS.

Super Collider

Feedback would be good.
Weird, but good. That was what I could tell after a quick skim through it.

I just got a revelation considering how Touma and Othinus would have in-depth interactions.

They would interact like Tatsumi and Esdese from Akame Ga Kiru.

If you know the manga and characters, you could see what I mean regarding how Othinus would feel about Touma.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 03:38   Link #5504
tsunade666

Yo

I just drop this idea here and if anyone like it then they like it

4th grail war gone wrong. Wrong heroic spirits are summon. And the hero summon doesn't look like they represent their class at all.
Kiritsugu>saber>kamijou
Matou>berserker>accelerator
Tohsaka>archer>dark matter
Archibald>lancer>rail gun
Kotomine>assassin>melt downer
Waver velvet>rider>attack crush
..... who ever your summons of > caster > mental out

For dark fic... a dak touma >_> hmmm I picture touma as fiamma. The villains in index are what if you touma. So imagine a touma that has a twisted view to save the world.

Its the result that justifies the means. He will clean the dark side of the world by become a villain itself.

He will still save someone because that is his core values just like fiamma wants to save the world but his methods are questionable and mostly his probably apathetic on his methods.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 00:43   Link #5505
omega253

Twist of Fate Chapter 9 is up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9539513/9/Twist-of-Fate

Kuroko, stop being confused and see the truth in front of your eyes already.

The Threesome option!

That way, she can have both her Onee-sama and Kamijou at the same time without being conflicted!
Old 2013-10-14, 10:40   Link #5506
NeutralZero

^So not only did the yuri lover teleporter but also the shotacon teleporter fell for Kamiyan's charm... so who's next?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 11:13   Link #5507
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I just read Chapter 13 of To Ascend and laugh over finding out Touma now has to live at the same apartment where Team ITEM is but finding out all of them are very afraid of him except Mugino who goes deredere over him lol.

OP Touma is the master!
Old 2013-10-14, 12:14   Link #5508
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Twist of Fate Chapter 9 is up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9539513/9/Twist-of-Fate

Kuroko, stop being confused and see the truth in front of your eyes already.

The Threesome option!

That way, she can have both her Onee-sama and Kamijou at the same time without being conflicted!
I'm actually beta-ing for that fic now (just the last 2 chapters) and I'm pretty sure it will be going for the harem ending. Both from the tag and from reading his other story Planless (a Sekirei fic). I could ask him to be sure, but I'm 99% sure that's what it is.

Quote:
I just read Chapter 13 of To Ascend and laugh over finding out Touma now has to live at the same apartment where Team ITEM is but finding out all of them are very afraid of him except Mugino who goes deredere over him lol.
Eh? How did I miss that one? *reads chapter*

I loled at Accelerator's reaction to Touma just accepting the rematch so easily.
Old 2013-10-14, 12:34   Link #5509
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Right, I'm flying in here to drop suggestions of... yet another crossover ah hahahahahaha.

Of course, it is infinitely better if the one doing the suggestion is actually the one doing all the writing, but then I wouldn't stop by here and start writing straight away then only drop by here to tell what you guys think of what I write.

Here's a suggestion of a crossover: Date A Live.

Reason I suggested this is very simple: Touma and Shidou (the series' protagonist) comes across to me as two characters who can work up interesting dynamics if they meet. That and each of ... the Spirits Shidou has captured (novel canon-wise, up to this point) has a good match-up in Touma's *cough*harem*cough* (for example: Kaori and Tohka. In fact I see Tohka as a Kaori Jr. or something like that ). Done right, it could make for very interesting character interactions between those two universes.

Now here's one thing I cannot get to work: setting up a scenario where the crossover can happen and proceeding from there. Now this is where I take my hands off this suggestion... because I can't think of anything interesting other than "Two guys (Touma and Shidou) walk into a restaurant and they have a little talk about their lives to each other."

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 17:30   Link #5510
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I'm actually beta-ing for that fic now (just the last 2 chapters) and I'm pretty sure it will be going for the harem ending. Both from the tag and from reading his other story Planless (a Sekirei fic). I could ask him to be sure, but I'm 99% sure that's what it is.

Eh? How did I miss that one? *reads chapter*

I loled at Accelerator's reaction to Touma just accepting the rematch so easily.
I can tell you how you missed it.

I posted it up at a very late time after I just finished typing it out...

Also, Accelerator's not the only Level 5 who's doing a 'crazy' phase because of Touma.
Old 2013-10-14, 21:03   Link #5511
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Hello everyone, I need some assistance on things for the upcoming antagonists for the second major arc. of Project Darkness.

First question is very simple; I have a short-hand term I want to use for a certain selection of drones which I'm going to be using. The term itself is A.N.T, but I can't think of any terms that could occupy each letter.

Second thing is more of an opinion than anything else. What do you think of this girl below being the concept image of the Queen of Blades?

Spoiler for Queen of Blades:

Other than that, there's nothing else I really need help with; so opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

How far would you go to save someone...

How much blood would you voluntarily shed for them...

How deep in the muck would you be willing to trek through to reach them...

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:41   Link #5512
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Hello everyone, I need some assistance on things for the upcoming antagonists for the second major arc. of Project Darkness.

First question is very simple; I have a short-hand term I want to use for a certain selection of drones which I'm going to be using. The term itself is A.N.T, but I can't think of any terms that could occupy each letter.
Automatic Nano Terminator? Automatic Nano Transformer? Automatic Nano Terrifying-robot?

Man that's surprisingly hard.

Quote:
Second thing is more of an opinion than anything else. What do you think of this girl below being the concept image of the Queen of Blades?

Spoiler for Queen of Blades:

Other than that, there's nothing else I really need help with; so opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Yeah she looks pretty cool.
Old 2013-10-14, 21:58   Link #5513
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Automatic Nano Terminator? Automatic Nano Transformer? Automatic Nano Terrifying-robot?

Man that's surprisingly hard.
I know right?

The basic concept behind them is that they look like metal spheres of various sizes; some being the size of a tennis-ball, others being about the size of a basket-ball. The concept is obvious from the get-go, there are some that fold out into machine-gun turrets, some can be surveillance cameras, some can discharge a toxin, flammable, or even anesthetic gas into a enclosed space; ect.

Basically, they have a wide range of uses and is controlled by an optical terminal; basically working off the same kind of technology that was used for the Dragon Rider suit Hamazura used in NT1.

So, with all that being said, do you think this guy could qualify as a Badass Normal?

Quote:
Yeah she looks pretty cool.
Thanks Ilidsor!

I had my eyes on using that image as a base model since the moment I started thinking about the Queen of Blades. It just seems to have the look of someone from Skill-Out.

How long would you remain defiant before submitting to the Darkness that traps them...
Old 2013-10-14, 22:40   Link #5514
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Armed/Autonomous Neuro-link/Node/Network Terminals

any combination thereof XD
Old 2013-10-14, 22:51   Link #5515
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Demino; you are awesome!

Old 2013-10-14, 23:02   Link #5516
demino_hellsin
That one guy

still barely any progress on fic work on my end. What is the normal reaction when you realize that people around you are dying and you have information to prevent it beforehand?
Old 2013-10-14, 23:10   Link #5517
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
still barely any progress on fic work on my end. What is the normal reaction when you realize that people around you are dying and you have information to prevent it beforehand?
Here, I think this one works well enough.

Old 2013-10-14, 23:12   Link #5518
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well crap. no hotlinking XD

trying to figure the best path whether Saten responds to the prophecies because she knows how bad the prophecies of death are... OR! she's so traumatized by them that she can't find the courage to act.
Old 2013-10-14, 23:18   Link #5519
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

I'd say....a mixture between both.

Basically, she instictively responds to them and moves; but when she's almost there it really sinks in once she see's the same exact environment she envisioned before hand. It all depends I suppose; but I couldn't be sure myself.

Old 2013-10-14, 23:50   Link #5520
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

I suppose...

A dream-like state. Where you can't tell what's real anymore. Not because you've gone crazy. But because your mind is rejecting reality.

It takes time for things to sink in. So I guess the normal reaction would go along 'fight or flight'. Every other 'emotional experience' won't come until after the dust settles.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, in that situation, I wouldn't be surprised if Saten took out her phone and started recording video. Not out of disrespect, but because of 'fight or flight' reaction.

Last edited by rubix22; 2013-10-15 at 00:05.
rubix22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, discussion, fanfiction